From power to manual, from basic to fully customized – these vehicles and their many component choices are designed to move you.
- A hybrid
rear-wheel-drive power chair designed
for active people who like to spend time
outdoors while still navigating comfortably
- Combines the
best features of the mid-wheel model with
those of the rear-wheel-drive model.
footprint and the tight turning radius of
only 21.75" (550 mm) from the mid-wheel
platform, as well as tremendous outdoor
performance, high-speed capabilities,
directional stability and the style of the rear-wheel-drive platform.
Edge 3 Stretto
- Narrowest, most
maneuverable power base in America.
- An overall
width of 20.75" with 12.5" drive wheels, the
Edge 3 Stretto provides great maneuverability
in tight spaces and is equipped with
independent SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension).
Optional iLevel adds 12" of power adjustable
seat height at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph).
- Comes standard with
LED front and rear fender lights and a USB
- Toolless removal of
the rear shroud with a battery access door.
- This new pediatric “transitional” chair
features a stable folding frame (with a rigid
frame option), TRU-Comfort seating, and a
range of bright trim colors.
- Offers 45°
posterior tilt, with an optional 5° anterior
- The axle position is adjustable, and Enzo
also has adjustable depth clamping seat rails
and adjustable height clamping back canes.
- Choose from push-to-lock, hub lock, or drum
brakes, as well as numerous wheel and caster
- 185-lb. weight capacity,
with seat depths of 11-20" and seat widths of
12-18", and a seat-to-floor height of 13.5-20".
- An ultralightweight rigid chair with a
dual-frame design and Isolation Technology
- ISO Tech creates an incredibly
smooth ride experience, while protecting the
rider from the onslaught of high-frequency
vibration that would generally be experienced
in a standard wheelchair design.
- Interchangeable ISO Tech polymers enable
tailoring of the ride experience through
varying densities so the ride can go from soft
and supple to stiff and rigid.
- The dual-frame
design elevates performance to rival that of a
dual-tube rigid, while providing adjustability
that no other rigid frame can provide.
SEDEO PRO with JAY Syncra Seating
- For moderate to complex clinical needs, the
SEDEO PRO combines a highly adjustable
seat frame with a broad choice of positioning
- The modular SEDEO PRO system can
be easily customized and quickly adapted
to changing needs.
- Now available on the
SEDEO PRO is JAY Syncra, a cohesive seating
system designed for optimal performance
with tilt and recline systems.
- JAY Syncra has a
width- and height-adjustable back, a cushion
that fits mild to complex seating needs, and
TDX SP2 HD
- Now available with a heavy-duty base and a captain’s seat option.
- The captain’s seat offers up to 12" of elevation at a 450-lb. weight capacity.
- The Invacare TDX SP2 HD power wheelchair with LiNX Technology platform is designed for consumers who seek high-quality driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability with a higher weight capacity.
Q700 M SEDEO PRO
- Combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements.
- Most adjustments can be easily made using just one tool, included on the chair.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of legrest options.
- Offers multiple selections for maximum comfort and positioning needs.
- A standard weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg or an HD option of 450 lbs./205 kg.
- Ideal for active users indoors and outdoors, this mid-wheel drive chair offers great maneuvering over daily obstacles and unsurpassed stability with its suspension and 8"/205 mm front casters (optional).
- Short turning radius, adjustable rehab seating, low seat-to-floor height to 15.75"/400 mm, R-Net electronics and 4-pole 5.9-mph (9.5 km/h) or 6.5-mph (10.5 km/h) motors.
- Alltrack M’s Advanced Geometric Design (A.G.D.) with GC3 technology enhances stability and comfort.
QUICKIE Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
- Sunrise Medical’s most advanced mid-wheel-drive power wheelchair.
- Delivers intelligent seating for complex mobility, seating and positioning needs.
- Advanced engineering and sophisticated electronics deliver a personalized chair tailored to the client.
- The patented Biometric Repositioning system mirrors the body’s movement through changes in seat positions.
- An all-new feature of this power chair is the SWITCH-IT Remote Seating app.
- Combines the look, feel and performance of a rigid wheelchair with the portability and convenience of a folding chair.
- This modern take on a convenient folding frame features a side frame that minimizes connections for a stronger frame, multiple seat-to-floor heights, and wheel locks that can switch from push-to-lock to pull-to-lock.
- A heavy-duty option means the ProSPIN X4 can accommodate consumers weighing up to 350 lbs.
- This attendant-operated stair climber works on angled, straight and curved stairs of many types (wood, metal, concrete or carpeted).
- Attaches to a manual wheelchair and is compatible with most standard, transport, sport or pediatric models.
- Disassemble into three parts that can be easily stored in a car; the heaviest piece is 41 lbs.
- These stair climbers are battery operated, feature three climbing speeds, and have brake wheels that automatically lock upon reaching the step edge.
- A premier entry-level, court-based wheelchair tough enough to be used across a wide range of sports and activities, including basketball, tennis and lacrosse.
- Ideal for individual use or by multiple athletes at schools, clubs or community sports programs.
- These durable chairs utilize two sport mini caster wheels at the front and one sport anti-tip wheel in the rear to provide good maneuverability on multiple court surfaces.
- The chairs use common wheel and bearing sizes and have also been designed so that parts are easy to replace or repair.
- IRIS is an acronym for Intelligent Rotation in Space. Created by Sunrise Medical in 2006, Rotation-in-Space or Tilt-in-Space helps to facilitate respiration, feeding, pressure relief and visual alignment for the wheelchair user.
- Features up to 55° of Intelligent Rotation in Space Technology, the broadest range of positioning and caregiver options, numerous adjustments, and it’s one of the lightest and strongest tilt-in-space wheelchairs available today.
- Intelligent Rotation in Space technology means the seat frame rotates around the user’s center of gravity.
- Available in adult or pediatric models.
4Front Power Chair
- Featuring SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension). Designed to address real-world needs, 4Front focuses on ride quality, driveability and safety; its suspension is based on leading automotive suspension systems.
- SRS uses four coilover gas-charged shocks for an ultra-smooth ride. The geometry in which the shocks are integrated into the power base allows independent wheel travel plus power base stabilization.
- Up to 10" of safe seat elevation while 4Front travels at 3.2 mph.
- Delivers a smooth ride that lessens the bumps and jarring that can cause positional problems or increased tone and spasticity for complex rehab power chair users.
- Suitable for most types of users, the küschall Champion has the driving performance and stability of a rigid wheelchair, plus all the advantages of a foldable one.
- A unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs, and a standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening while folded.
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity.
- The Champion features stepless adjustments in the front and rear, a standard aluminum frame and a slightly upholstered backrest.
Inspired by Drive
Wallaby Folding Wheelchair
- Available in 12” and 14” seat widths
- Bus-transit-compliant for children between 50 and 80 lbs. and includes standard transit tie-down brackets.
- Features height-adjustable push handles, flip-back padded desk arms and a standard pelvic belt for additional comfort and safety.
- The chair also has push-to-lock wheel locks, 22” rear wheels with 6" front casters, swing-away footrests with tool-free height-adjustment, and a calf strap.
Built for independent toddlers
- Smallest pediatric rigid wheelchair that Sunrise Medical offers.
- It is ideal for growing toddlers learning to navigate their world. With a depth-adjustable back, seat depth can grow as much as 3". Additional depth and width growth may be achieved by replacing parts.
- Self-propulsion allows children to explore and interact, and the Kidz was designed to give toddlers maximum independence by providing them age- and ability-appropriate access to the wheels.
- When a child is learning to propel, the push wheels can be placed in reverse configuration at the front of the frame for best access.
- As a child’s reach grows, the wheels may be moved to the rear of the frame.
- Because interaction with peers is essential to child development, the Kidz has seat heights as low as 10 3/4".
- With 28 colors to choose from, children can customize their chairs to their personal tastes.
ROVI X3 + Matrx Mini Seating
Seating and mobility combo for exploring
- Motion Concepts has created a special seating and mobility combo especially for its littler customers: the ROVI X3 power base with Ultra Low Maxx power positioning and Invacare Matrx Mini Seating from Motion Concepts.
- The results are a small footprint thanks to a modular, easy-to-adjust system.
- he X3 base offers a turning radius of 20" and a base width of just 23.25" to allow kids to maneuver in kid-sized spaces.
- The Matrx Mini Back is contoured to provide support without restricting mobility and play, and it includes truly pediatric Mini Set hardware for optimal ease of positioning and growth.
- This sturdy, lightweight manual wheelchair features dual rear-wheel axle positions and dual-position front caster forks.
- It has padded, flip-back, detachable desk arms and swing-away footrests.
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, and is compatible with leading manufacturers’ manual wheelchair parts and accessories.
- Weighs 32.5 lbs. without the footrests, and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.