From power to manual, from basic to fully customized – these vehicles and their many component choices are designed to move you.
4Front Power Chair
- Featuring SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension). Designed to address real-world needs, 4Front focuses on ride quality, driveability and safety; its suspension is based on leading automotive suspension systems.
- SRS uses four coilover gas-charged shocks for an ultra-smooth ride. The geometry in which the shocks are integrated into the power base allows independent wheel travel plus power base stabilization.
- Up to 10" of safe seat elevation while 4Front travels at 3.2 mph.
- Delivers a smooth ride that lessens the bumps and jarring that can cause positional problems or increased tone and spasticity for complex rehab power chair users.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.
Little Wave Clik
Dynamic fifth wheel
- Enables children to go and grow, with width and depth growth capabilities of 8" to 16" and features that promote independence.
- Strategically designed Index System of tubing has dimples that optimize adjustment while eliminating guess work.
- Promotes proper positioning techniques and wheel access so you are just one “Clik” away from just right.
- The new dynamic fifth wheel will allow you to adjust both range and spring rate to benefit any level of rider.
- Set up in mid-wheel configuration for your littlest riders or set up to help teach balance and wheeling skills.
Ultra-compact for great access to environments
- The Go Chair — available via special order — is designed to meet the demands of active kids, thanks to a go-get-’em top speed of 3.7 mph.
- Its ultra-compact size gives kids access to childhood environments, while Mom and Dad will appreciate the one-hand, feather-touch disassembly to make transporting the Go Chair quick and easy.
- Seating and positioning components are available to dial in the exact support each child needs.
- Vibrant color choices give each child the chance to customize his or her Go Chair.
- The Quickie 2 pairs advanced aesthetics and technology with a folding frame (and a redesigned crossbrace) to create a more rigid, stronger and lighter wheelchair.
- Despite a higher weight capacity of 300 lbs., the Quickie 2’s overall weight is lighter.
- An incredibly versatile axle plate, plus modern wheels, caster housings and upholstery, create a great-looking, easy-handling and even more adjustable folding wheelchair.
- The modern Quickie 2 comes with adjustable push handles and is available in Lite and HP (High Performance) options.
- A 28-color palette gives each end-user the ability to add his or her own style.
- The pull-based propulsion of REV Wheels is designed to minimize factors that can contribute to shoulder injury and pain in manual wheelchair users.
- Offers two models: The REV-HX was created for quickness and responsiveness, while the REV-LX was made to be easier to use.
- Both models can strengthen shoulder and back muscles that are neglected during standard self-propulsion.
- Covered via insurance, including Medicare, Veterans Affairs and private insurance funding.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.
- Suitable for most types of users, the küschall Champion has the driving performance and stability of a rigid wheelchair, plus all the advantages of a foldable one.
- A unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs, and a standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening while folded.
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity.
- The Champion features stepless adjustments in the front and rear, a standard aluminum frame and a slightly upholstered backrest.
Built for independent toddlers
- Smallest pediatric rigid wheelchair that Sunrise Medical offers.
- It is ideal for growing toddlers learning to navigate their world. With a depth-adjustable back, seat depth can grow as much as 3". Additional depth and width growth may be achieved by replacing parts.
- Self-propulsion allows children to explore and interact, and the Kidz was designed to give toddlers maximum independence by providing them age- and ability-appropriate access to the wheels.
- When a child is learning to propel, the push wheels can be placed in reverse configuration at the front of the frame for best access.
- As a child’s reach grows, the wheels may be moved to the rear of the frame.
- Because interaction with peers is essential to child development, the Kidz has seat heights as low as 10 3/4".
- With 28 colors to choose from, children can customize their chairs to their personal tastes.
Inspired by Drive
Wallaby Folding Wheelchair
- Available in 12” and 14” seat widths
- Bus-transit-compliant for children between 50 and 80 lbs. and includes standard transit tie-down brackets.
- Features height-adjustable push handles, flip-back padded desk arms and a standard pelvic belt for additional comfort and safety.
- The chair also has push-to-lock wheel locks, 22” rear wheels with 6" front casters, swing-away footrests with tool-free height-adjustment, and a calf strap.
ROVI X3 + Matrx Mini Seating
Seating and mobility combo for exploring
- Motion Concepts has created a special seating and mobility combo especially for its littler customers: the ROVI X3 power base with Ultra Low Maxx power positioning and Invacare Matrx Mini Seating from Motion Concepts.
- The results are a small footprint thanks to a modular, easy-to-adjust system.
- he X3 base offers a turning radius of 20" and a base width of just 23.25" to allow kids to maneuver in kid-sized spaces.
- The Matrx Mini Back is contoured to provide support without restricting mobility and play, and it includes truly pediatric Mini Set hardware for optimal ease of positioning and growth.
- This sturdy, lightweight manual wheelchair features dual rear-wheel axle positions and dual-position front caster forks.
- It has padded, flip-back, detachable desk arms and swing-away footrests.
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, and is compatible with leading manufacturers’ manual wheelchair parts and accessories.
- Weighs 32.5 lbs. without the footrests, and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.