- A standard weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg or an HD option of 450 lbs./205 kg.
- Ideal for active users indoors and outdoors, this mid-wheel drive chair offers great maneuvering over daily obstacles and unsurpassed stability with its suspension and 8"/205 mm front casters (optional).
- Short turning radius, adjustable rehab seating, low seat-to-floor height to 15.75"/400 mm, R-Net electronics and 4-pole 5.9-mph (9.5 km/h) or 6.5-mph (10.5 km/h) motors.
- Alltrack M’s Advanced Geometric Design (A.G.D.) with GC3 technology enhances stability and comfort.
QUICKIE Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
- Sunrise Medical’s most advanced mid-wheel-drive power wheelchair.
- Delivers intelligent seating for complex mobility, seating and positioning needs.
- Advanced engineering and sophisticated electronics deliver a personalized chair tailored to the client.
- The patented Biometric Repositioning system mirrors the body’s movement through changes in seat positions.
- An all-new feature of this power chair is the SWITCH-IT Remote Seating app.
4Front Power Chair
- Featuring SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension). Designed to address real-world needs, 4Front focuses on ride quality, driveability and safety; its suspension is based on leading automotive suspension systems.
- SRS uses four coilover gas-charged shocks for an ultra-smooth ride. The geometry in which the shocks are integrated into the power base allows independent wheel travel plus power base stabilization.
- Up to 10" of safe seat elevation while 4Front travels at 3.2 mph.
- Delivers a smooth ride that lessens the bumps and jarring that can cause positional problems or increased tone and spasticity for complex rehab power chair users.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.
ROVI X3 + Matrx Mini Seating
Seating and mobility combo for exploring
- Motion Concepts has created a special seating and mobility combo especially for its littler customers: the ROVI X3 power base with Ultra Low Maxx power positioning and Invacare Matrx Mini Seating from Motion Concepts.
- The results are a small footprint thanks to a modular, easy-to-adjust system.
- he X3 base offers a turning radius of 20" and a base width of just 23.25" to allow kids to maneuver in kid-sized spaces.
- The Matrx Mini Back is contoured to provide support without restricting mobility and play, and it includes truly pediatric Mini Set hardware for optimal ease of positioning and growth.
- This sturdy, lightweight manual wheelchair features dual rear-wheel axle positions and dual-position front caster forks.
- It has padded, flip-back, detachable desk arms and swing-away footrests.
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, and is compatible with leading manufacturers’ manual wheelchair parts and accessories.
- Weighs 32.5 lbs. without the footrests, and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.
Little Wave Clik
Dynamic fifth wheel
- Enables children to go and grow, with width and depth growth capabilities of 8" to 16" and features that promote independence.
- Strategically designed Index System of tubing has dimples that optimize adjustment while eliminating guess work.
- Promotes proper positioning techniques and wheel access so you are just one “Clik” away from just right.
- The new dynamic fifth wheel will allow you to adjust both range and spring rate to benefit any level of rider.
- Set up in mid-wheel configuration for your littlest riders or set up to help teach balance and wheeling skills.
Built for independent toddlers
- Smallest pediatric rigid wheelchair that Sunrise Medical offers.
- It is ideal for growing toddlers learning to navigate their world. With a depth-adjustable back, seat depth can grow as much as 3". Additional depth and width growth may be achieved by replacing parts.
- Self-propulsion allows children to explore and interact, and the Kidz was designed to give toddlers maximum independence by providing them age- and ability-appropriate access to the wheels.
- When a child is learning to propel, the push wheels can be placed in reverse configuration at the front of the frame for best access.
- As a child’s reach grows, the wheels may be moved to the rear of the frame.
- Because interaction with peers is essential to child development, the Kidz has seat heights as low as 10 3/4".
- With 28 colors to choose from, children can customize their chairs to their personal tastes.
Inspired by Drive
Wallaby Folding Wheelchair
- Available in 12” and 14” seat widths
- Bus-transit-compliant for children between 50 and 80 lbs. and includes standard transit tie-down brackets.
- Features height-adjustable push handles, flip-back padded desk arms and a standard pelvic belt for additional comfort and safety.
- The chair also has push-to-lock wheel locks, 22” rear wheels with 6" front casters, swing-away footrests with tool-free height-adjustment, and a calf strap.
- Suitable for most types of users, the küschall Champion has the driving performance and stability of a rigid wheelchair, plus all the advantages of a foldable one.
- A unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs, and a standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening while folded.
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity.
- The Champion features stepless adjustments in the front and rear, a standard aluminum frame and a slightly upholstered backrest.
Ultra-compact for great access to environments
- The Go Chair — available via special order — is designed to meet the demands of active kids, thanks to a go-get-’em top speed of 3.7 mph.
- Its ultra-compact size gives kids access to childhood environments, while Mom and Dad will appreciate the one-hand, feather-touch disassembly to make transporting the Go Chair quick and easy.
- Seating and positioning components are available to dial in the exact support each child needs.
- Vibrant color choices give each child the chance to customize his or her Go Chair.
- The Quickie 2 pairs advanced aesthetics and technology with a folding frame (and a redesigned crossbrace) to create a more rigid, stronger and lighter wheelchair.
- Despite a higher weight capacity of 300 lbs., the Quickie 2’s overall weight is lighter.
- An incredibly versatile axle plate, plus modern wheels, caster housings and upholstery, create a great-looking, easy-handling and even more adjustable folding wheelchair.
- The modern Quickie 2 comes with adjustable push handles and is available in Lite and HP (High Performance) options.
- A 28-color palette gives each end-user the ability to add his or her own style.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.
This folding ultralightweight wheelchair uses
carbon fiber to produce a frame that is so
lightweight, but also durable and adjustable.
The Symmetrical Molded Cross Brace,
the Rigid Unibody frame and the Ultrarigid
folding system work together to reduce
flex and torsion in the frame and provide
the most efficient propulsion possible. The
carbon fiber is carefully molded and tested
to ISO and ANSI/RESNA standards, and
special attention is devoted to the number
and direction of carbon layers in specific
Stealth Products, Inc.
Every power wheelchair driver is a unique
individual, so Mo-Vis driving controls are
designed to meet a wide range of consumer
preferences and abilities. That includes
consumers with very limited or small
movements, which can be expertly captured
by the Mo-Vis proportional Micro Joystick.
Other Mo-Vis models come in regular or
smaller sizes and respond to regular/full or
reduced forces. Various Mo-Vis controls can
be operated by lip, tongue, chin or fingers to
ensure optimal access and function. Mo-Vis
controls are supported by a full range of
Stealth Products’ mounts and hardware to
get the very best fit.
Pride Mobility Products
This power chair elevates/lowers with a
touch of the “Air” button to provide 10" of power adjustable seat height in just 16
seconds. Once elevated, Jazzy Air’s user can
drive up to 3.5 mph (and up to 4 mph while
not elevated) to keep up with companions.
The Jazzy Air’s armrests are angle, height
and depth adjustable for maximum function
and comfort, and bright LED marker lights
help Jazzy Air to be seen. A Mid-Wheel
6 drive design with Active-Trac suspension
provide enhanced performance and
Permobil’s new mid-wheel-drive M3 Corpus
power chair offers Active Reach, the ability
to combine 12" of seat elevation with up to
20° of forward tilt to make it easier to reach
higher shelves or simply be in a more active,
functional position while eating or working
at a desk. M3’s unique suspension geometry
and linear spring design provide added
stability, while a new FlexLink suspension
offers advanced vibration reduction. The
M3 features 7" performance casters and an
adjustment-free flutter damping device for a
better ride at low speeds.