From power to manual, from basic to fully customized – these vehicles and their many component choices are designed to move you.
TDX SP2 HD
- Now available with a heavy-duty base and a captain’s seat option.
- The captain’s seat offers up to 12" of elevation at a 450-lb. weight capacity.
- The Invacare TDX SP2 HD power wheelchair with LiNX Technology platform is designed for consumers who seek high-quality driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability with a higher weight capacity.
Q700 M SEDEO PRO
- Combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements.
- Most adjustments can be easily made using just one tool, included on the chair.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of legrest options.
- Offers multiple selections for maximum comfort and positioning needs.
- A standard weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg or an HD option of 450 lbs./205 kg.
- Ideal for active users indoors and outdoors, this mid-wheel drive chair offers great maneuvering over daily obstacles and unsurpassed stability with its suspension and 8"/205 mm front casters (optional).
- Short turning radius, adjustable rehab seating, low seat-to-floor height to 15.75"/400 mm, R-Net electronics and 4-pole 5.9-mph (9.5 km/h) or 6.5-mph (10.5 km/h) motors.
- Alltrack M’s Advanced Geometric Design (A.G.D.) with GC3 technology enhances stability and comfort.
QUICKIE Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
- Sunrise Medical’s most advanced mid-wheel-drive power wheelchair.
- Delivers intelligent seating for complex mobility, seating and positioning needs.
- Advanced engineering and sophisticated electronics deliver a personalized chair tailored to the client.
- The patented Biometric Repositioning system mirrors the body’s movement through changes in seat positions.
- An all-new feature of this power chair is the SWITCH-IT Remote Seating app.
- Combines the look, feel and performance of a rigid wheelchair with the portability and convenience of a folding chair.
- This modern take on a convenient folding frame features a side frame that minimizes connections for a stronger frame, multiple seat-to-floor heights, and wheel locks that can switch from push-to-lock to pull-to-lock.
- A heavy-duty option means the ProSPIN X4 can accommodate consumers weighing up to 350 lbs.
- This attendant-operated stair climber works on angled, straight and curved stairs of many types (wood, metal, concrete or carpeted).
- Attaches to a manual wheelchair and is compatible with most standard, transport, sport or pediatric models.
- Disassemble into three parts that can be easily stored in a car; the heaviest piece is 41 lbs.
- These stair climbers are battery operated, feature three climbing speeds, and have brake wheels that automatically lock upon reaching the step edge.
- IRIS is an acronym for Intelligent Rotation in Space. Created by Sunrise Medical in 2006, Rotation-in-Space or Tilt-in-Space helps to facilitate respiration, feeding, pressure relief and visual alignment for the wheelchair user.
- Features up to 55° of Intelligent Rotation in Space Technology, the broadest range of positioning and caregiver options, numerous adjustments, and it’s one of the lightest and strongest tilt-in-space wheelchairs available today.
- Intelligent Rotation in Space technology means the seat frame rotates around the user’s center of gravity.
- Available in adult or pediatric models.
- A premier entry-level, court-based wheelchair tough enough to be used across a wide range of sports and activities, including basketball, tennis and lacrosse.
- Ideal for individual use or by multiple athletes at schools, clubs or community sports programs.
- These durable chairs utilize two sport mini caster wheels at the front and one sport anti-tip wheel in the rear to provide good maneuverability on multiple court surfaces.
- The chairs use common wheel and bearing sizes and have also been designed so that parts are easy to replace or repair.
4Front Power Chair
- Featuring SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension). Designed to address real-world needs, 4Front focuses on ride quality, driveability and safety; its suspension is based on leading automotive suspension systems.
- SRS uses four coilover gas-charged shocks for an ultra-smooth ride. The geometry in which the shocks are integrated into the power base allows independent wheel travel plus power base stabilization.
- Up to 10" of safe seat elevation while 4Front travels at 3.2 mph.
- Delivers a smooth ride that lessens the bumps and jarring that can cause positional problems or increased tone and spasticity for complex rehab power chair users.