- Suitable for most types of users, the küschall Champion has the driving performance and stability of a rigid wheelchair, plus all the advantages of a foldable one.
- A unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs, and a standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening while folded.
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity.
- The Champion features stepless adjustments in the front and rear, a standard aluminum frame and a slightly upholstered backrest.
- The Quickie 2 pairs advanced aesthetics and technology with a folding frame (and a redesigned crossbrace) to create a more rigid, stronger and lighter wheelchair.
- Despite a higher weight capacity of 300 lbs., the Quickie 2’s overall weight is lighter.
- An incredibly versatile axle plate, plus modern wheels, caster housings and upholstery, create a great-looking, easy-handling and even more adjustable folding wheelchair.
- The modern Quickie 2 comes with adjustable push handles and is available in Lite and HP (High Performance) options.
- A 28-color palette gives each end-user the ability to add his or her own style.
This folding ultralightweight wheelchair uses
carbon fiber to produce a frame that is so
lightweight, but also durable and adjustable.
The Symmetrical Molded Cross Brace,
the Rigid Unibody frame and the Ultrarigid
folding system work together to reduce
flex and torsion in the frame and provide
the most efficient propulsion possible. The
carbon fiber is carefully molded and tested
to ISO and ANSI/RESNA standards, and
special attention is devoted to the number
and direction of carbon layers in specific