A new generation of power wheelchairs combines style with convenience, functionality, durability and comfort.
C500 VS Stander
A Chair with a View
This seat, based on our acclaimed Corpus seat, gives a whole new perspective on things. To be able to stand up at the touch of a button naturally gives you new opportunities in everyday life. Truly, a chair with view.
K300 PS Junior
Ready. Set. Roll!
K 300 PS Jr has been created for the growing generation. For the sake of power and lack of limitations, it takes its chassis from an adult chair. But all else has been created for children and young people.
M300 Corpus 3G
Maximum Maneuverability, Superior Performance
The M300 features the ground-breaking, patent pending Climbing and Traction Link system. With its compact size, the M300 has a tight 20" turning radius, comes with PG 120 amp R-Net electronics and offers two speed packages–6 MPH standard and 7.5 MPH optional. The M300 also features stylish easy-to-replace swing arm covers made of scratch resistant material, which protect the swing arms from unsightly chips and scrapes. Easy to maintain, the M300 provides quick access to components and requires no special tools for servicing.
C300 Corpus 3G
A Superior Combination
A slightly smaller and more flexible chassis, perfect for indoor use, but still a strong and robust wheelchair with good outdoor performance. For those of you who have high demands on the seat you choose, the Corpus seat will be the natural choice.
M400 Corpus 3G Power Wheelchair
The M400 preserves all of the unique, ground-breaking features of the M300, including the patent-pending Climbing and Traction Link system, a tight 20" turning radius, stylish easy-to-replace swing arm covers made of scratch resistant material, which protect the swing arms from unsightly chips and scrapes and the PG 120 amp R-Net electronics. In addition, the M400 can be equipped with Group 24 or Group 34 Batteries and a purpose built, highly efficient gear box that provides speeds up to 7.5MPH.
C400 VS Jr.
A New Dimension
The Stander Jr. combines the ingenious Corpus seating system for children and young adults with the clinical benefits of standing. The modular design of the Corpus seat ensures optimal fit with several inches of growth.
C350 Corpus 3G
A Class of Its Own
Our most compact wheelchair with an incredible turning circle inviting you to make tight curves in small spaces. The rear wheel drive also gives great driving performance at higher speeds outdoors. C350 Corpus 3G has two optional motor alternatives, and the top speed is a respectable 6.5mph.
A Bigger Advantage for Smaller People
The K450 is the best child’s chair we have ever made. It also offers exciting new possibilities for smaller adults. Innovation and new thinking have added up to K450’s excellent driving qualities and intuitive user-friendliness.
Custom Standing Option
- Amysystems’ power positioning and seating
options range from power tilt to power recline
with shear reduction, power elevating seat,
elevating and articulating legrests or foot
- Amysystems engineers
are capable of customizing options such as
anterior tilt and standing on an as-needed
- The company offers aftermarket seating & positioning systems as well as its own Alltrack
series of power wheelchairs in mid-wheel and
rear-wheel drive, plus pediatric (Series P) and
heavy-duty options — the latter has a standard
client weight capacity of 550 lbs.
Pride Mobility Products
- Consumers looking for a retail power chair want it all: affordability, plenty
of features and functions, the ability to perform to high standards, and
- 300-lb. weight capacity, 18 AH batteries and a top
speed of 3.7 mph.
- Has Pride’s Feather Touch disassembly design,
which enables the disassembled
chair to fit into most vehicles.
consumer-friendly features include
dual enclosed, under-seat compartments
for storage and a choice of six
- MSRP of
TDX SP Power Chair
- Designed to provide superior ride quality in
a quieter chassis.
- Built-in technologies offer
a high-performance experience to maximize
each consumer’s function: True Center Wheel
Drive, Enhanced Invacare SureStep Suspension,
Traction Control Design, and Quiet Invacare
- Invacare’s MK6i electronics
enable clinicians and ATPs to create a driving
configuration and a power positioning system
that’s unique to each user and can address each
user’s needs, capabilities, environments and
goals every day.
- Permobil’s new front-wheel-drive F5 Corpus
boasts a smaller footprint with an improved
center of gravity, a more rigid chassis, fully
independent oil-dampened suspension and a
lower seat-to-floor height.
- A new three-point
tilt and seat elevator system provides solid
stability and performance.
- Offers 14" of seat elevation and anterior/posterior
- Optional anterior tilt is available in 10°,
20° and 45° to facilitate transfers and reaching,
while maintaining 50° of posterior tilt.
- Retains favorite features, such
as arc legrests, an open armrest design, and
BOSS HD Equalizer Bariatric Tilt
- With a 450-lb. or 600-lb. weight capacity, the
BOSS HD Equalizer bariatric tilt system can
provide weight-shifting and pressure relief
actions critical to clients’ well-being and
- Fully adjustable to clients’ shapes and
environments, the BOSS HD system provides
0° to 50° tilt while maintaining a low center
- The system also has 3" of center-of-gravity balance adjustment, and the seat
adjusts to 30" wide and 26" deep with just a
17.5" seat height.
- Armrests are height, length,
angle and width adjustable to accommodate
- Sculptured back also adjusts.
TRU-Balance 3 with iLevel
Quantum Rehab’s TRU-Balance 3 power
positioning system combined with the Q6 Edge
2.0 power base includes iLevel seat elevation
— remain elevated up to 10" while driving the
chair at “walking speed” of 3.5 mph to keep up
with conversations and the other activities of
daily life. TRU-Balance 3 also offers modular tilt,
recline and an articulating footrest platform,
plus easy center-of-gravity adjustment.
F5 Corpus VS
Standing without compromise: That’s how
Permobil describes its new F5 front-wheel-drive
power chair with Corpus seating. Its owner can
stand and drive at any point of the standing
sequence. The Corpus system offers 14" of seat
elevation, plus tilt — 50° posterior (rearward)
and any degree of anterior (forward) tilt, up to
a fully standing position. Powered anti-tippers
deploy automatically during the standing sequence
to provide a stable platform regardless
of standing angle.
ROVI X3 Power Chair
This center-wheel-drive power chair features
a design that reduces its wheelbase width to
just 23.25" for greater maneuverability through
doorways as well as outdoors. The ROVI X3
comes standard with Motion Concepts’ famed
power positioning system to supply a complete
range of functions, including up to 55° of tilt,
170° of recline, and up to 12" of seat elevation.
The X3 has a top speed of 5 mph and a weight
capacity of 300 lbs.
Innovation in Motion
V6 All Terrain
- This all-terrain power chair can handle sandy beaches, grass or snow with ease.
- P&G electronics are compatible with alternative drive controls and plug-and-play power options.
- 28" wide and 41.5" long with the power to climb 6" obstacles.
- The second-generation Alltrack power chair combines proven quality and performance with lighter components and a sleeker look.
- Innovative core technology enhances stability, maneuverability and comfort.
- Available in multiple configurations.
Quickie Centermount Legrest
- Provides an increased range of articulation — now up to 7.5" — to maintain comfortable leg positioning during elevation and to prevent knees from bending during elevation.
- A span of 3" to 19" offers an optimal fit for clients with various lower-leg lengths, and left and right sides can be adjusted independently if needed.
- Extends the footplate to the ground to assist with transfers.
- Compatible with the Quickie QM-7 and Pulse series of power chairs.
iLevel and TRU-Balance 3
WC19-Tested Power Seating
- iLevel and TRU-Balance 3 power seating systems are WC19 crash-test compliant to be used as seating in automotive vehicles.
- Quantum Rehab’s power tilt and recline, articulating foot platform and seat elevation can be used in a crash-tested package on the Q6 Edge, configured individually or together, with up to a 300-lb. weight capacity.