4Front Power Chair
- Featuring SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension). Designed to address real-world needs, 4Front focuses on ride quality, driveability and safety; its suspension is based on leading automotive suspension systems.
- SRS uses four coilover gas-charged shocks for an ultra-smooth ride. The geometry in which the shocks are integrated into the power base allows independent wheel travel plus power base stabilization.
- Up to 10" of safe seat elevation while 4Front travels at 3.2 mph.
- Delivers a smooth ride that lessens the bumps and jarring that can cause positional problems or increased tone and spasticity for complex rehab power chair users.
Ultra-compact for great access to environments
- The Go Chair — available via special order — is designed to meet the demands of active kids, thanks to a go-get-’em top speed of 3.7 mph.
- Its ultra-compact size gives kids access to childhood environments, while Mom and Dad will appreciate the one-hand, feather-touch disassembly to make transporting the Go Chair quick and easy.
- Seating and positioning components are available to dial in the exact support each child needs.
- Vibrant color choices give each child the chance to customize his or her Go Chair.
Permobil’s new mid-wheel-drive M3 Corpus
power chair offers Active Reach, the ability
to combine 12" of seat elevation with up to
20° of forward tilt to make it easier to reach
higher shelves or simply be in a more active,
functional position while eating or working
at a desk. M3’s unique suspension geometry
and linear spring design provide added
stability, while a new FlexLink suspension
offers advanced vibration reduction. The
M3 features 7" performance casters and an
adjustment-free flutter damping device for a
better ride at low speeds.
Pride Mobility Products
This power chair elevates/lowers with a
touch of the “Air” button to provide 10" of power adjustable seat height in just 16
seconds. Once elevated, Jazzy Air’s user can
drive up to 3.5 mph (and up to 4 mph while
not elevated) to keep up with companions.
The Jazzy Air’s armrests are angle, height
and depth adjustable for maximum function
and comfort, and bright LED marker lights
help Jazzy Air to be seen. A Mid-Wheel
6 drive design with Active-Trac suspension
provide enhanced performance and
Pride Mobility Products
- Consumers looking for a retail power chair want it all: affordability, plenty
of features and functions, the ability to perform to high standards, and
- 300-lb. weight capacity, 18 AH batteries and a top
speed of 3.7 mph.
- Has Pride’s Feather Touch disassembly design,
which enables the disassembled
chair to fit into most vehicles.
consumer-friendly features include
dual enclosed, under-seat compartments
for storage and a choice of six
- MSRP of
BOSS HD Equalizer Bariatric Tilt
- With a 450-lb. or 600-lb. weight capacity, the
BOSS HD Equalizer bariatric tilt system can
provide weight-shifting and pressure relief
actions critical to clients’ well-being and
- Fully adjustable to clients’ shapes and
environments, the BOSS HD system provides
0° to 50° tilt while maintaining a low center
- The system also has 3" of center-of-gravity balance adjustment, and the seat
adjusts to 30" wide and 26" deep with just a
17.5" seat height.
- Armrests are height, length,
angle and width adjustable to accommodate
- Sculptured back also adjusts.
TDX SP Power Chair
- Designed to provide superior ride quality in
a quieter chassis.
- Built-in technologies offer
a high-performance experience to maximize
each consumer’s function: True Center Wheel
Drive, Enhanced Invacare SureStep Suspension,
Traction Control Design, and Quiet Invacare
- Invacare’s MK6i electronics
enable clinicians and ATPs to create a driving
configuration and a power positioning system
that’s unique to each user and can address each
user’s needs, capabilities, environments and
goals every day.
- Permobil’s new front-wheel-drive F5 Corpus
boasts a smaller footprint with an improved
center of gravity, a more rigid chassis, fully
independent oil-dampened suspension and a
lower seat-to-floor height.
- A new three-point
tilt and seat elevator system provides solid
stability and performance.
- Offers 14" of seat elevation and anterior/posterior
- Optional anterior tilt is available in 10°,
20° and 45° to facilitate transfers and reaching,
while maintaining 50° of posterior tilt.
- Retains favorite features, such
as arc legrests, an open armrest design, and