- A lightweight, modular
and portable wheelchair with youth-oriented
aesthetics and growability in mind.
- A width-expandable chair that grows with
the child, the Flyer has a uniquely designed
tilt-in-space base that accepts more complex
- Comes standard
with -5° to +40° of tilt and 30° of back angle
adjustment, offers optional recline, and is
compatible with a large selection of options
and accessories to achieve ideal positioning
- The modular design allows for
easy removal of the seating module from
the mobility base for simple lifting and more
for a wide range of users and allows them
to embrace daily activities.
- Unique features
such as gas strut suspension, ultra-lightweight
frame, dynamic/on-the-fly seat
height adjustment, and adjustable back
angle make the Elevation a highly adaptable
- Gas springs used in dynamic seat
height adjustment are selected and positioned
at the factory for the weight of the
- Optional rigid-articulating side guards
allow for superior lift and stability when
in elevated seat positions.
- Users can easily
adjust their sitting posture to suit activities.
- Tilting in space meets independent propulsion
and portability in the Liberty FT, built
for independent mobility, particularly via
- Front seat height remains
constant, regardless of tilt position, so a user
can find the optimal tilt angle that allows
foot propelling while maintaining pelvic
stability and reducing shear.
- Provides repositioning for relief from
sitting in a static position.
- Whether tilt is
being used for pressure relief, to facilitate
optimal posture, or to provide a little help
with gravity, the Liberty FT uses gas springs
that can be adjusted to the user’s weight to
make tilting and repositioning effortless.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- Features up to 55° of
Intelligent Rotation-in-Space technology,
numerous adjustments, and it’s one of
the lightest and strongest tilt-in-space
- Seat frame rotates
around the user’s center of gravity for a
smooth tilting motion that is easy to control
and allows the shortest possible wheelbase
that is easy to maneuver.
- Has a standard weight capacity of 300 lbs.
and up to 400 lbs. on the heavy-duty option.
- The Elevating/Articulating Leg Rest includes
2" of height adjustment to better align with
the knee joint for a natural motion.
- An ultralightweight rigid chair with a
dual-frame design and Isolation Technology
- ISO Tech creates an incredibly
smooth ride experience, while protecting the
rider from the onslaught of high-frequency
vibration that would generally be experienced
in a standard wheelchair design.
- Interchangeable ISO Tech polymers enable
tailoring of the ride experience through
varying densities so the ride can go from soft
and supple to stiff and rigid.
- The dual-frame
design elevates performance to rival that of a
dual-tube rigid, while providing adjustability
that no other rigid frame can provide.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.
- Suitable for most types of users, the küschall Champion has the driving performance and stability of a rigid wheelchair, plus all the advantages of a foldable one.
- A unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs, and a standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening while folded.
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity.
- The Champion features stepless adjustments in the front and rear, a standard aluminum frame and a slightly upholstered backrest.
- This sturdy, lightweight manual wheelchair features dual rear-wheel axle positions and dual-position front caster forks.
- It has padded, flip-back, detachable desk arms and swing-away footrests.
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, and is compatible with leading manufacturers’ manual wheelchair parts and accessories.
- Weighs 32.5 lbs. without the footrests, and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- The Quickie 2 pairs advanced aesthetics and technology with a folding frame (and a redesigned crossbrace) to create a more rigid, stronger and lighter wheelchair.
- Despite a higher weight capacity of 300 lbs., the Quickie 2’s overall weight is lighter.
- An incredibly versatile axle plate, plus modern wheels, caster housings and upholstery, create a great-looking, easy-handling and even more adjustable folding wheelchair.
- The modern Quickie 2 comes with adjustable push handles and is available in Lite and HP (High Performance) options.
- A 28-color palette gives each end-user the ability to add his or her own style.
This folding ultralightweight wheelchair uses
carbon fiber to produce a frame that is so
lightweight, but also durable and adjustable.
The Symmetrical Molded Cross Brace,
the Rigid Unibody frame and the Ultrarigid
folding system work together to reduce
flex and torsion in the frame and provide
the most efficient propulsion possible. The
carbon fiber is carefully molded and tested
to ISO and ANSI/RESNA standards, and
special attention is devoted to the number
and direction of carbon layers in specific
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
QX/QXi Folding Series
- Available with a vertically adjustable
axle plate to fit the K0004 HCPCS code
(seen here as the black-framed QX),
and with both vertical and horizontal
adjustability to meet the
requirements of the K0005 code
(seen here as the blue QXi).
- Making axle plate adjustments
is quick (less than a minute)
and easy; a single tool is used to
fine tune center of gravity, seat-to-floor height, back
height and axle camber and spacing.
- A three-arm
cross brace inside the frame provides a more
rigid ride, and Quickie options — including
armrests, wheels, tires and casters —
enable clinicians and ATPs to find the
optimal configuration for every client.