- Suitable for most types of users, the küschall Champion has the driving performance and stability of a rigid wheelchair, plus all the advantages of a foldable one.
- A unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs, and a standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening while folded.
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity.
- The Champion features stepless adjustments in the front and rear, a standard aluminum frame and a slightly upholstered backrest.
- This sturdy, lightweight manual wheelchair features dual rear-wheel axle positions and dual-position front caster forks.
- It has padded, flip-back, detachable desk arms and swing-away footrests.
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, and is compatible with leading manufacturers’ manual wheelchair parts and accessories.
- Weighs 32.5 lbs. without the footrests, and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.
- The Quickie 2 pairs advanced aesthetics and technology with a folding frame (and a redesigned crossbrace) to create a more rigid, stronger and lighter wheelchair.
- Despite a higher weight capacity of 300 lbs., the Quickie 2’s overall weight is lighter.
- An incredibly versatile axle plate, plus modern wheels, caster housings and upholstery, create a great-looking, easy-handling and even more adjustable folding wheelchair.
- The modern Quickie 2 comes with adjustable push handles and is available in Lite and HP (High Performance) options.
- A 28-color palette gives each end-user the ability to add his or her own style.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.
This folding ultralightweight wheelchair uses
carbon fiber to produce a frame that is so
lightweight, but also durable and adjustable.
The Symmetrical Molded Cross Brace,
the Rigid Unibody frame and the Ultrarigid
folding system work together to reduce
flex and torsion in the frame and provide
the most efficient propulsion possible. The
carbon fiber is carefully molded and tested
to ISO and ANSI/RESNA standards, and
special attention is devoted to the number
and direction of carbon layers in specific
QX/QXi Folding Series
- Available with a vertically adjustable
axle plate to fit the K0004 HCPCS code
(seen here as the black-framed QX),
and with both vertical and horizontal
adjustability to meet the
requirements of the K0005 code
(seen here as the blue QXi).
- Making axle plate adjustments
is quick (less than a minute)
and easy; a single tool is used to
fine tune center of gravity, seat-to-floor height, back
height and axle camber and spacing.
- A three-arm
cross brace inside the frame provides a more
rigid ride, and Quickie options — including
armrests, wheels, tires and casters —
enable clinicians and ATPs to find the
optimal configuration for every client.
- By offering virtually unlimited configurations, the
new MyOn HC manual wheelchair can be especially
beneficial to newly injured users, who may need
to adjust their mobility systems as their abilities
- Easy to fine tune (with a single tool as the
user stays seated in the chair) and easy to store,
thanks to a patented H-frame folding
mechanism that can be operated
with one hand.
- Folding design
also locks the side frames when the
MyOn HC is in use to provide optimal
stability and performance.
LEVO USA Inc.
LAE Standing Chair
- A lightweight, manually propelled
wheelchair with manual standing functionality.
- Integrated into the aircraft aluminum frame are
two gas struts that assist the client in rising to
a fully standing position.
- Can also be
paused at any vertical position on the way up,
so the user can choose the positioning that’s
ideal for comfort and function.
- The standing
function is designed to be smooth and easy to
operate to put the consumer in more complete
control of his/her environment while enjoying
the benefits of pressure relief, improved respiration,
improved digestion and building up of
- 7000 series aerospace aluminum,
heat treated using ShapeLoc
technology, is at the heart of
the new 7 Series’ ultralightweight
frame that has thinner,
lighter-weight tubing along with
- The 7R allows
quick back-angle adjustments
throughout the day, while the
7RS has a fully rigid backrest
and axle plate to further reduce
- Provides 360° of
TX Series 2
- Provides the power and style of a
rigid design with the convenience
of a folding one.
- The titanium
dual-tube TiFit frame offers durability,
while side-to-side folding
provides a slim folded profile for
- Available in seat widths of
12-20" and seat depths of 14-20".
- Made specifically to
accommodate and fit the sizing
and needs of its particular and
Little Wave Flip
Designed to make that first step
toward early-intervention mobility
more natural for both parents
and child, the Little Wave Flip
combines popular stroller design
elements with the durability and
functionality of a wheelchair. This
chair offers tilt-in-space positioning
in a system that’s easy to
grow; the tube-in-tube seat rail
design is modular so changes can
be made without replacing parts. Seat widths from 10" to 18"; seat
depths from 12" to 20".
Top End Crossfire T7A
- Welded caster head tubes eliminate
the need for an adjustment
in a high-impact area, thereby
preserving performance for the
- This specially designed
high-performance frame endures
the rigors of everyday use and
provides a smooth, efficient ride
for active users who need their
wheelchairs to keep up with all
Folding Zippie IRIS
with a folding option for a new dimension of compact, easy portability
thanks to an XLOCK folding crossbrace.
- Offers 40° or
55° rotation ranges, plus a rocker arm design that results in smooth,
easy-to-control tilting within a compact wheelbase.
- A foot-release tilt
actuator provides handsfree
tilting without exposed
- The angle-adjustable
stroller handle fits parents of
- Cutting-edge carbon fiber
technology gives the ultralightweight
design of the new
APEX outstanding strength
- With a transport
weight of just 9.2 lbs., APEX
provides superior weight in a fully
adjustable rigid chair.
- A more
open, responsive design concept
increases rear-frame rigidity and
improves lateral stability, while
comfort and easy transportability
for active lifestyles.
Quickie 7 Series
Do you know exactly what you want? Or does
that change as the day goes on? Either way, the
new Quickie 7 series of rigid ultralightweight
wheelchairs has your answer. The 7 series
frames are made of 7000 series aerospace aluminum
specially treated for increased strength
in a thinner, lighter-weight tubing. The 7R has
an adjustable frame for quick back-angle adjustments.
The 7RS has a fully rigid backrest and
axle plate. Choose the Freestyle backrest option
to top off your unique look.