- By offering virtually unlimited configurations, the
new MyOn HC manual wheelchair can be especially
beneficial to newly injured users, who may need
to adjust their mobility systems as their abilities
- Easy to fine tune (with a single tool as the
user stays seated in the chair) and easy to store,
thanks to a patented H-frame folding
mechanism that can be operated
with one hand.
- Folding design
also locks the side frames when the
MyOn HC is in use to provide optimal
stability and performance.
LEVO USA Inc.
LAE Standing Chair
- A lightweight, manually propelled
wheelchair with manual standing functionality.
- Integrated into the aircraft aluminum frame are
two gas struts that assist the client in rising to
a fully standing position.
- Can also be
paused at any vertical position on the way up,
so the user can choose the positioning that’s
ideal for comfort and function.
- The standing
function is designed to be smooth and easy to
operate to put the consumer in more complete
control of his/her environment while enjoying
the benefits of pressure relief, improved respiration,
improved digestion and building up of
QX/QXi Folding Series
- Available with a vertically adjustable
axle plate to fit the K0004 HCPCS code
(seen here as the black-framed QX),
and with both vertical and horizontal
adjustability to meet the
requirements of the K0005 code
(seen here as the blue QXi).
- Making axle plate adjustments
is quick (less than a minute)
and easy; a single tool is used to
fine tune center of gravity, seat-to-floor height, back
height and axle camber and spacing.
- A three-arm
cross brace inside the frame provides a more
rigid ride, and Quickie options — including
armrests, wheels, tires and casters —
enable clinicians and ATPs to find the
optimal configuration for every client.
- Cutting-edge carbon fiber
technology gives the ultralightweight
design of the new
APEX outstanding strength
- With a transport
weight of just 9.2 lbs., APEX
provides superior weight in a fully
adjustable rigid chair.
- A more
open, responsive design concept
increases rear-frame rigidity and
improves lateral stability, while
comfort and easy transportability
for active lifestyles.
Top End Crossfire T7A
- Welded caster head tubes eliminate
the need for an adjustment
in a high-impact area, thereby
preserving performance for the
- This specially designed
high-performance frame endures
the rigors of everyday use and
provides a smooth, efficient ride
for active users who need their
wheelchairs to keep up with all
TX Series 2
- Provides the power and style of a
rigid design with the convenience
of a folding one.
- The titanium
dual-tube TiFit frame offers durability,
while side-to-side folding
provides a slim folded profile for
- Available in seat widths of
12-20" and seat depths of 14-20".
- Made specifically to
accommodate and fit the sizing
and needs of its particular and
Little Wave Flip
Designed to make that first step
toward early-intervention mobility
more natural for both parents
and child, the Little Wave Flip
combines popular stroller design
elements with the durability and
functionality of a wheelchair. This
chair offers tilt-in-space positioning
in a system that’s easy to
grow; the tube-in-tube seat rail
design is modular so changes can
be made without replacing parts. Seat widths from 10" to 18"; seat
depths from 12" to 20".
Folding Zippie IRIS
with a folding option for a new dimension of compact, easy portability
thanks to an XLOCK folding crossbrace.
- Offers 40° or
55° rotation ranges, plus a rocker arm design that results in smooth,
easy-to-control tilting within a compact wheelbase.
- A foot-release tilt
actuator provides handsfree
tilting without exposed
- The angle-adjustable
stroller handle fits parents of
- 7000 series aerospace aluminum,
heat treated using ShapeLoc
technology, is at the heart of
the new 7 Series’ ultralightweight
frame that has thinner,
lighter-weight tubing along with
- The 7R allows
quick back-angle adjustments
throughout the day, while the
7RS has a fully rigid backrest
and axle plate to further reduce
- Provides 360° of
Quickie 7 Series
Do you know exactly what you want? Or does
that change as the day goes on? Either way, the
new Quickie 7 series of rigid ultralightweight
wheelchairs has your answer. The 7 series
frames are made of 7000 series aerospace aluminum
specially treated for increased strength
in a thinner, lighter-weight tubing. The 7R has
an adjustable frame for quick back-angle adjustments.
The 7RS has a fully rigid backrest and
axle plate. Choose the Freestyle backrest option
to top off your unique look.
Little Wave Clik
- The Clik gets its name from strategically designed Index System tubing that is “dimpled” to optimize adjustments and eliminate guesswork. Ki Mobility says proper positioning techniques and wheel access are one “click” away from just right.
- A dynamic fifth wheel can be adjusted for range and spring rate to match riders of various ability levels.
- Width and depth grow from 8" to 16", so your littlest clients can use Clik in a mid-wheel setup, while more expert users can learn balance and wheeling skills.
- Now available in America, the Helio C2 boasts a transport weight of just 12 lbs. while offering strength and durability thanks to carbon fiber technology.
- The C2’s symmetrical crossbrace and one-piece side frame reduces weight and distributes forces equally throughout the frame for superior energy transfer and propulsion efficiency.
- Also available in a heavy-duty model (350-lb. weight capacity while weighing just 6 ounces more than a standard C2).
Comfort Tilt Model 587
- Offers 45° of tilt via a sleek frame design that performs gentle, quick, easy repositioning.
- Model 587 accepts aftermarket backs, cushions and other accessories.
- Available in seat widths of 16", 18" and 20 ", in depths of 16" to 20",
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Adjustable seat-to-floor height of 14" to 19".
- Back angle and height-adjustable arms can be adjusted for optimal comfort.