The SMOOV one is an innovative electric
drive that you can easily dock onto
and off of your wheelchair whenever
you need extra power. This modern
and sporty power unit is designed to
significantly increase the driver‘s mobility
and range. The ergonomic control
unit is easy to operate and can be mounted on either the left or right
side. Save your energy with the SMOOV one: Everyday challenges like
curbs and taking the bus are like child‘s play.
LUCI combines sensors, software and HIPAAsecure
communication to provide:
- Collision avoidance: Cutting-edge technology
detects obstacles and listens to usersteering
inputs to help riders avoid running
into walls, pets and people.
- Drop-off protection: Recognizes drop-offs
so ramps and curbs won’t lead to injuries.
- Anti-tipping alert system: Monitors ramp
steepness and beeps if tipping is a danger. It
also sounds an alarm and texts an alert and
location to a loved one if tipping occurs.
- Cloud-based communications and alerts.
- The pull-based propulsion of REV Wheels is designed to minimize factors that can contribute to shoulder injury and pain in manual wheelchair users.
- Offers two models: The REV-HX was created for quickness and responsiveness, while the REV-LX was made to be easier to use.
- Both models can strengthen shoulder and back muscles that are neglected during standard self-propulsion.
- Covered via insurance, including Medicare, Veterans Affairs and private insurance funding.
Every power wheelchair driver is a unique
individual, so Mo-Vis driving controls are
designed to meet a wide range of consumer
preferences and abilities. That includes
consumers with very limited or small
movements, which can be expertly captured
by the Mo-Vis proportional Micro Joystick.
Other Mo-Vis models come in regular or
smaller sizes and respond to regular/full or
reduced forces. Various Mo-Vis controls can
be operated by lip, tongue, chin or fingers to
ensure optimal access and function. Mo-Vis
controls are supported by a full range of
Stealth Products’ mounts and hardware to
get the very best fit.
ZX-1 Power Add-On Device
- Converts virtually any manual wheelchair into a powered manual chair.
- No tools or assistance to attach and detach from the device.
- Joystick Controlled Device allows for ease of operation and is an intuitive device to learn and operate.
- Has the ability to operate on a variety of surfaces including; gravel, hard pack, rocky terrain, thick grass, etc.
- Weighs only 82 lbs. and fits underneath the wheelchair.
Adaptive Switch Laboratories
ASL 104 ATOM Electronic Head Array
- This system has combined electronics within
the head array for ease of access.
- With the
touch of a switch, the ATOM Electronic Head
Array — in conjunction with ASL 557-2 ATOM
Wireless Dual Switch Receiver, ASL 557-3 ATOM
Wireless Triple Switch Receiver, and ASL 558
ATOM Wireless Mouse Emulator — can be used
as a wireless switch interface for computer
access, communication devices or I devices.
- Switch settings and adjustments give the
ATOM 104 head array a simple functionality.
I-Drive Control Harness
- An orbital compression mount, Stealth’s
highly adjustable Link-style hardware, plus the
addition of a track system create unmatched,
- A quick-release, swing-away
padded collar allows removal of the
device from the right or left side.
- The removable
collar design also allows height adjustability
on the collar frame independent of the
adjustable Link hardware.
- Add the integrated
padded and adjustable I-Fit body securement
belt, and be confident of consistent positioning.
- An array of switch mounting options provides
great access for lip, cheek or chin driving.
ADI Disc Brakes
- This first fully integrated braking
system gives users the ability
to fully lock the wheels and
engage in effortless, controlled
braking, even while descending
- Brakes can be locked with
fingertip effort; a variable lever
provides brake operation for users
with limited trunk control and
- A paralever is available
for active users with more trunk
control and function.
- An attendant
lever is also available.
Adaptive Switch Laboratories
558 ATOM Wireless Mouse Emulator
to pair with the ASL 104 ATOM
Electronic Head Array, plugs directly
into the USB port on a communication
device or computer.
- Full mouse emulation
can be achieved with just three
switch inputs: Right moves the mouse cursor right/left on the screen. Forward moves the mouse up/down. Left controls left click, double
click and drag.
- The wireless connection works directly with the 104
ATOM Electronic Head Array when it’s in the user switch mode.
- Propels a
manual chair forward when the
user pulls (similar to a rowing
motion) on the handrim, and
moves backwards when the user
- Fewer propulsion strokes and
improved posture with better
- Available in 22", 24",
25" and 26" wheel sizes.
most manual wheelchairs and
can be used with ergonomic
- The continuous carbon fiber
spokes span the full diameter of the
wheel to reduce stresses and
create a wheelset designed for
- Lighter than many other
lightweight wheels, while offering
greater lateral stiffness at the
- Available in 24" and
25" diameters, in black with red
or yellow accents.
standard .5"-diameter axles and is
4- or 6-tab handrim compatible.
- For use with products such as head arrays, sip and puffs, proximity trays, fiber optics and mini proportional joysticks, the i-Drive performs as a “blank slate” with the wheelchair to allow the user to personalize its functions.
- i-Drive offers options such as channel assignment, double-tap timing, mode selection and a sensor engagement setting to enable programming for each sensor.
- This interface provides real-time communication with the chair for smoother acceleration, steering and stopping.