Children who need support can benefit from these products, which look great, fit easily into a family's active lifestyle, and also offer positioning and postural assistance.
- The fully customizable, tilt-in-space Trekker accommodates functional or rest positions, providing increased sitting tolerance for maximal comfort.
- Comes in a range of colors and is an easy-to-use, portable chair that meets the needs of caregiver, user and therapist or physician.
- Features a separate base and seating module, which is reversible, so the user can face away or toward the caregiver.
- Accepts adaptive and aftermarket seating to accommodate the needs of therapists and users.
- Allows up to 170° of adjustable recline and tilt ranging from -5° to 45°.
Compact folding, lightweight for travel
- A popular pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair that is convenient, lightweight and compactly folds, provides up to 45° of adjustable tilt to offer pressure relief and upper-body support.
- Fully customizable to meet its user’s specific therapeutic needs and provides five years of growth capability through its seat depth feature.
- Rodeo’s Cordura upholstery comes in a wide selection of colors and is removable and fully washable. The Rodeo offers 90° to 110° of recline and is easy to fold for convenient portability.
- Available in sizes 10, 12, 14, and 16 for users up to 170 lbs.
- Comes with a transit option that meets WC19 transport safety standards.
Thomashilfen North America
Positioning options for customized comfort
- The lightweight, durable and stable Swifty stroller is designed with easy transport in mind for parents.
- That means tie-downs, plenty of positioning options for highly customized comfort, and pack-away convenience for busy families.
- Features include a durable, stable (solid) seat and backrest for a comfortable ride, easy adjustability, and a backrest that reclines.
- A seat minimizer extends Swifty’s growth range, and the stroller is crash-tested to WC19 standards.
Thomashilfen North America
- With 180° recline, face-to-face viewing direction, a
central release lever for tilt in space, and a seat
release for easy folding, the new EaSyS Advantage
is designed to provide maximum comfort for both
child and caregiver.
- A new brake assembly
optimizes safe handling, and the soft
suspension absorbs vibrations for an
- An extra-thick cushion
enhances comfort, and the seat/
back are fully adjustable without
- Change the seat position from forward facing
to facing the caregiver — while the child is
- The new Stingray’s 180° swiveling
seat makes that possible, and that’s only
the start of the positioning features.
- Offers up to 45° of tilt
and 170° of recline to support a range
of postural needs.
compactly and features separate
base and seating modules.
- Available in seven
color choices and in two sizes,
with a range of accessories to
customize each chair.