- Stealth Products has taken its “The World’s
Best” (TWB) hardware and simplified it into a
single unified line.
- Most UniLink adjustments
can be made using just one tool: a 4mm hex
- All UniLink elements are compatible
with each other, and all systems use the
same link option and three size options: 1.5" (3.81cm), 2" (5.08 cm) or 3" (7.62cm).
calls UniLink a “unified ecosystem” that’s
- ATPs can build nearly limitless
positioning components while offering
improved strength — UniLink provides
four times the strength of the TWB family of
products. Kits include Pelvic/Thigh, Trunk,
Elbow Stops, Head, and Back systems.
- Features a
smaller footprint that’s perfect for pediatric,
adolescent and smaller adult clients.
base and seat frames retain the 18" width of
the Raz-AT commode chair so the Raz-CAT
can still be positioned over a toilet.
- Base frame is shortened 3" to make the chair
- A depth-adjustable
back offers depths from 12" to 15" (to front of
frame) or up to 17" with the front of the seat
overhanging the seat frame.
- The standard
seat has an elongated aperture to work with
seat depths of 12-15", and custom seats are
- The Raz-CAT has 40° of tilt and a
250-lb. user weight capacity.
- Available exclusively on the ROVI A3 power
wheelchair base, the standUP Maxx system
combines power standing with a full range
of power positioning, all in a modular design
with a compact footprint and tight turning
- Offers a range of configurations:
Choices include -45° CG Tilt Only with
Synchronized Center Mount Foot Platform;
-45° CG Tilt Only with Belt Drive Center Mount
Articulating Foot Platform (BDC); and -45°
CG Tilt, 7" Seat Elevation with Synchronized
Center Mount Foot Platform.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
QUICKIE Q700-UP M
- Combines the
Q700 M mid-wheel-drive base with Sunrise’s
SEDEO ERGO seating to give users the power
- A new biomechanical standing/seating system gives its user the ability to
stand up to 77° to enhance independence
and function, and to tap into the many
benefits of standing.
- Has up to six
programmable memory positions, accessible
with the touch of a button, to create a
- Features Spider-Trac 2.0 Suspension
Biometric Positioning and reliable 4-pole
- Designed to provide postural integrity, pressure relief and comfort, even to users with very complex postural needs.
- Extreme contouring makes it capable of applying surface contact with the user’s body, while being able to accommodate many different trunk shapes.
- The padded molding structure is composed of a three-layered Spex cube contouring substrate; the best result is achieved by creating areas of greater or lesser support with the adjustment of the multiple layered, padded pocket cells.
- Can also adapt to a user’s changing postural needs.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
Q700 M SEDEO PRO
- Combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements.
- Most adjustments can be easily made using just one tool, included on the chair.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of legrest options.
- Offers multiple selections for maximum comfort and positioning needs.
Matrix Seating USA
- The Micro-Modular Seating insert is capable of unlimited adjustments after the shape has been formed, and without requiring a heat gun.
- Includes a removable shell, and its see-through insert design confirms contact between the user and the seat.
- A proprietary open-cell foam is soft to the touch, but maintains appropriate positioning, breathability and pressure relief.
- Has a breathable cover to reduce moisture.