Kids & Teens
Kids are unique – and they deserve unique technology designed especially for them. Created by engineers with plenty of kid intervention, these products were shaped by the lifestyles of today's kids and teens.
- This new pediatric “transitional” chair
features a stable folding frame (with a rigid
frame option), TRU-Comfort seating, and a
range of bright trim colors.
- Offers 45°
posterior tilt, with an optional 5° anterior
- The axle position is adjustable, and Enzo
also has adjustable depth clamping seat rails
and adjustable height clamping back canes.
- Choose from push-to-lock, hub lock, or drum
brakes, as well as numerous wheel and caster
- 185-lb. weight capacity,
with seat depths of 11-20" and seat widths of
12-18", and a seat-to-floor height of 13.5-20".
- Offers sit-to-stand
action that can combine the option
of supine positioning to create infinite
positioning possibilities: 90-90 sitting, fully
vertical standing, full supine lying, and any
point in between.
- New flat and
curved lateral options now available across
the entire Bantam line of standers!
supports can provide excellent midline
positioning for children with limited trunk
stable foundation for exploration and
- Lightweight multi-stiffness foam
promotes immersion, stability and positioning,
while the washable, water-resistant
cover lets kids be kids.
- Each cushion features
a VARILITE self-inflating valve for quick and
- Designed specifically for
children using anthropometric data, the
VARILITE JUNIOR line features a full range
of size-appropriate seating and positioning
items to support children in their mobility
devices, allowing them to go where their
imagination takes them.
Klip Gait Trainer
- Available in five versions and in
different sizes: two-wheeled with crutch tips;
four-wheeled; four-wheeled with flip-up
seat; four-wheeled with 8" outdoor wheels;
and four-wheeled with 8" outdoor wheels
and flip-up seat.
- Features a unique
foot-activated swivel wheel with an audible
“click” that enables easier, safer and greater
- Accessories offer individualized
assistive support and are easily added or
removed as walking skills evolve.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- This lightweight, aluminum framed walker
for children features individual height- and
- Highly maneuverable frame is
designed to roll easily with all of the child’s
- Features EVA tires
(150 mm for sizes 0 and 1, and 200 mm for
sizes 2 and 3), and sizes 2 and 3 can be folded
for easier transport and storage.
such as hand brakes, slow-down friction
brakes, forearm pads, and a storage basket
can be added according to each child’s needs
Altimate Medical Inc.
- The only multi-position stander that pivots two directions, allowing the unit to go from flat-to-load supine to 20 degrees prone in one motion.
- There is no need to transfer the user in and out, flip pads, foot plates and trays. This ability provides a therapeutic opportunity not possible with other standing frames.
- One of the few standers that provides the option of up to 30 degrees of independent leg abduction.
Stealth Products, Inc.
Pediatric Diego Seating
- Children are not just smaller versions of adults. That’s the reasoning behind the invention of the Diego pediatric seating designed especially for them and their development.
- Named after long-time Stealth Products customer Diego Martin Rios, the Diego system combines modularity for growing kids with the innovation that comes from creating seating especially for children and their unique needs, goals and dreams.
- Designed to keep pace with the ever-changing pediatric market.
Convaid | R82
- This upright standing frame has adjustable support for feet, knees, pelvis and chest.
- Can be positioned in anterior or posterior; an optional rocker base can be added to develop dynamic postural control.
- Available in three sizes, fits children and teens, and it keeps pace with them as they grow.
- Use easy-to-add modular components as the child’s needs change.
- Designed to enable children to learn via movement.
Thomashilfen North America
Easys Modular S
- Redesigned with the end user in mind. Make easy adjustments with no tools needed.
- Perfect choice for children who need more positioning support and freedom of movement.
- The short back, in addition to the multidimensional adjustable headrest, ensures ideal adaptation and support for active children.
- A large variety of adjustments for optimal seating, positioning and comfort are the basis for taking part in everyday activities. The Modular “S” is available in two sizes and grows with the child.
Stealth Products, Inc.
Diego Pediatric Seating
- Inspired by the everchanging complex rehab industry and the need for pediatric seating system designed for that market.
- A pediatric modular growth seating system.
- Sound positioning features in a next-generation seating system that is not just a scaled-down version of an adult seat, but one designed specifically for a smaller user.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed for children with limited mobility.
- The base provides tilt-in-space pressure relief that shifts pressure away from posterior locations; Quick-Lok reversible seat positioning to allow the seat to be moved from a forward to a backward position; adjustable postural support for added comfort; adjustable and removable armrests; and transit brackets for safe transport.
- Available in three colors and two sizes.
- Optional accessories include all-terrain rear wheel, oxygen tank holder, canopy, molded tray and Poziform belts and harnesses.
- Seating system sold separately.
- With integrated trunk wings that attach to a planar aluminum back support shell, the back support is adjustable for angle, height and a total of 3" of width (for standard wings; 1.5" for pediatric wings).
- Moldable stays create and maintain natural spinal curvatures, accommodate abnormal curvatures and allow for customization for changes in condition over time.
- Comes with integrated chest harness strap guides and is compatible with the BodiLink head support and lateral trunk support hardware.
- Comes in four sizes to accommodate clients from childhood through young adulthood.
- The seat tilts, and the back can be angled to achieve the ideal seating and posture during hygiene activities.
- Adjustable height enables it to be placed over a toilet — or use a pan instead.
- Accessories include a head support, a push brace to maneuver the unit, sides that provide moderate torso control and positioning, and swing-away side supports.
- The seat is now also available in blue in addition to standard gray.
- The largest size (size 4) has a 154-lb. weight capacity.
- This lightweight, anti-microbial, adjustable kid’s wheelchair back is designed to provide posterior and mild lateral thoracic wheelchair seating support for active children.
- The back has X-static and Aquaguard cover technologies, plus adjustable, one-step-release hardware to accommodate a wide range of mounting locations as kids grow.
- The inner cover with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam from fluids and is easy to clean.
- Widths and heights are sized specifically for kids from 2 to 15 years.
- A 12x12" Zip back weighs just 2.5 lbs. with mounting hardware.
- The fully customizable, tilt-in-space Trekker accommodates functional or rest positions, providing increased sitting tolerance for maximal comfort.
- Comes in a range of colors and is an easy-to-use, portable chair that meets the needs of caregiver, user and therapist or physician.
- Features a separate base and seating module, which is reversible, so the user can face away or toward the caregiver.
- Accepts adaptive and aftermarket seating to accommodate the needs of therapists and users.
- Allows up to 170° of adjustable recline and tilt ranging from -5° to 45°.
Inspired by Drive
Wallaby Folding Wheelchair
- Available in 12” and 14” seat widths
- Bus-transit-compliant for children between 50 and 80 lbs. and includes standard transit tie-down brackets.
- Features height-adjustable push handles, flip-back padded desk arms and a standard pelvic belt for additional comfort and safety.
- The chair also has push-to-lock wheel locks, 22” rear wheels with 6" front casters, swing-away footrests with tool-free height-adjustment, and a calf strap.
Built for independent toddlers
- Smallest pediatric rigid wheelchair that Sunrise Medical offers.
- It is ideal for growing toddlers learning to navigate their world. With a depth-adjustable back, seat depth can grow as much as 3". Additional depth and width growth may be achieved by replacing parts.
- Self-propulsion allows children to explore and interact, and the Kidz was designed to give toddlers maximum independence by providing them age- and ability-appropriate access to the wheels.
- When a child is learning to propel, the push wheels can be placed in reverse configuration at the front of the frame for best access.
- As a child’s reach grows, the wheels may be moved to the rear of the frame.
- Because interaction with peers is essential to child development, the Kidz has seat heights as low as 10 3/4".
- With 28 colors to choose from, children can customize their chairs to their personal tastes.
ROVI X3 + Matrx Mini Seating
Seating and mobility combo for exploring
- Motion Concepts has created a special seating and mobility combo especially for its littler customers: the ROVI X3 power base with Ultra Low Maxx power positioning and Invacare Matrx Mini Seating from Motion Concepts.
- The results are a small footprint thanks to a modular, easy-to-adjust system.
- he X3 base offers a turning radius of 20" and a base width of just 23.25" to allow kids to maneuver in kid-sized spaces.
- The Matrx Mini Back is contoured to provide support without restricting mobility and play, and it includes truly pediatric Mini Set hardware for optimal ease of positioning and growth.
JUNIOR Seat Cushion
Designed using anthropometric data
- Designed to provide a comfortable, stable foundation for exploration and adventure.
- Lightweight, multi-stiffness foam promotes immersion, stability and positioning, while a washable, water-resistant cover lets kids be kids.
- The JUNIOR has a VARILITE self-inflating valve for quick and easy adjustments.
- Thanks to the use of anthropometric data, VARILITE’s engineers created this cushion with a full range of size-appropriate seating and positioning items.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.