Kids & Teens
Kids are unique – and they deserve unique technology designed especially for them. Created by engineers with plenty of kid intervention, these products were shaped by the lifestyles of today's kids and teens.
Altimate Medical Inc.
- The only multi-position stander that pivots two directions, allowing the unit to go from flat-to-load supine to 20 degrees prone in one motion.
- There is no need to transfer the user in and out, flip pads, foot plates and trays. This ability provides a therapeutic opportunity not possible with other standing frames.
- One of the few standers that provides the option of up to 30 degrees of independent leg abduction.
Convaid | R82
- This upright standing frame has adjustable support for feet, knees, pelvis and chest.
- Can be positioned in anterior or posterior; an optional rocker base can be added to develop dynamic postural control.
- Available in three sizes, fits children and teens, and it keeps pace with them as they grow.
- Use easy-to-add modular components as the child’s needs change.
- Designed to enable children to learn via movement.
Stealth Products, Inc.
Pediatric Diego Seating
- Children are not just smaller versions of adults. That’s the reasoning behind the invention of the Diego pediatric seating designed especially for them and their development.
- Named after long-time Stealth Products customer Diego Martin Rios, the Diego system combines modularity for growing kids with the innovation that comes from creating seating especially for children and their unique needs, goals and dreams.
- Designed to keep pace with the ever-changing pediatric market.
Thomashilfen North America
Easys Modular S
- Redesigned with the end user in mind. Make easy adjustments with no tools needed.
- Perfect choice for children who need more positioning support and freedom of movement.
- The short back, in addition to the multidimensional adjustable headrest, ensures ideal adaptation and support for active children.
- A large variety of adjustments for optimal seating, positioning and comfort are the basis for taking part in everyday activities. The Modular “S” is available in two sizes and grows with the child.
Stealth Products, Inc.
Diego Pediatric Seating
- Inspired by the everchanging complex rehab industry and the need for pediatric seating system designed for that market.
- A pediatric modular growth seating system.
- Sound positioning features in a next-generation seating system that is not just a scaled-down version of an adult seat, but one designed specifically for a smaller user.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed for children with limited mobility.
- The base provides tilt-in-space pressure relief that shifts pressure away from posterior locations; Quick-Lok reversible seat positioning to allow the seat to be moved from a forward to a backward position; adjustable postural support for added comfort; adjustable and removable armrests; and transit brackets for safe transport.
- Available in three colors and two sizes.
- Optional accessories include all-terrain rear wheel, oxygen tank holder, canopy, molded tray and Poziform belts and harnesses.
- Seating system sold separately.
- Comes in four sizes to accommodate clients from childhood through young adulthood.
- The seat tilts, and the back can be angled to achieve the ideal seating and posture during hygiene activities.
- Adjustable height enables it to be placed over a toilet — or use a pan instead.
- Accessories include a head support, a push brace to maneuver the unit, sides that provide moderate torso control and positioning, and swing-away side supports.
- The seat is now also available in blue in addition to standard gray.
- The largest size (size 4) has a 154-lb. weight capacity.
- This lightweight, anti-microbial, adjustable kid’s wheelchair back is designed to provide posterior and mild lateral thoracic wheelchair seating support for active children.
- The back has X-static and Aquaguard cover technologies, plus adjustable, one-step-release hardware to accommodate a wide range of mounting locations as kids grow.
- The inner cover with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam from fluids and is easy to clean.
- Widths and heights are sized specifically for kids from 2 to 15 years.
- A 12x12" Zip back weighs just 2.5 lbs. with mounting hardware.
- With integrated trunk wings that attach to a planar aluminum back support shell, the back support is adjustable for angle, height and a total of 3" of width (for standard wings; 1.5" for pediatric wings).
- Moldable stays create and maintain natural spinal curvatures, accommodate abnormal curvatures and allow for customization for changes in condition over time.
- Comes with integrated chest harness strap guides and is compatible with the BodiLink head support and lateral trunk support hardware.