Aqua Creek Products
UL-Certified Pool Lifts
- Several pool lifts that have been tested and UL-certified to comply with the new UL Pool Lift Standard 60335-2-1000.
- The Admiral Lift (pictured), the Scout 2 lift, the Revolution Lift, the Elite Lift and the Ultra lift all have UL certification, and additional Aqua Creek models are currently undergoing testing.
Mac's Lift Gate Inc.
Vertical Home Lift
- Mac’s PL-50, PL-72 and PL-90 vertical home lifts are designed and engineered for everyday use, with a 750-lb. weight capacity and virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Operate in all weather conditions from -30° to +120°F and lifts are weather proofed and sealed.
- The lifts operate on a 110 VAC and draw 7 amps when in use.
- Includes an emergency manual crank and five-year warranty.
Harmar Mobility LLC
- Harmar’s newest Pinnacle model combines premium features with a compelling price point.
- The SL300 (with a 300-lb. lifting capacity) requires zero maintenance and boasts compact dimensions, lengthy operation in power outages and an automatic/mechanical folding rail option.
- Fold-up armrests and the seat base have an 11" folded width when not in use.
- An ergonomic hand control switch on the armrest makes for easy operation, while an oversized footrest offers comfort and security.
- A patented nylon polymer gear with helical work drive featuring six points of contact provides ultimate stability and a smooth ride.
- Designed for users with impaired balance
and reduced lower-limb strength, QuickMove
offers support as users rise via their own
- Transfers the user
— in sitting or standing position — from bed
to chair, wheelchair, toilet or car.
- Engineered to
mimic natural movement patterns, QuickMove
can be used by consumers who have some
arm strength and can bear their own weight.
- Features adjustable lower leg
support/knee brace support, adjustable base
width and adjustable buttock cushions that can
be angled to accommodate most users up to
- Accessories can offer additional torso/side support and stability.
- To be used as a support during
sit-to-stand transfers and for sitting
transfers conducted between
wheelchair and bed, toilet or car.
- The belt is fastened around the
user’s waist or hips and has multiple
handles, both vertically and horizontally,
to give caregivers or attendants
a firm grip and the ability to offer
- Features an anti-slip interior of moisture-repellent,
PU-coated nylon and is therefore suited to environments and situations
where moisture and dampness are present.
Aquatic Access Inc.
- This ADA-compliant pool lift uses water pressure power for easy functioning and reliable, low-cost operations.
- Water is recycled into the pool to replace evaporation.
- No batteries needed: Just connect a garden hose or plumbed-in line, and the lift is ready to use.
- 400-lb. weight capacity and offers a smooth, stable ride.
SureHands Lift & Care Systems
Patient Lift Systems
When someone needs a lift, SureHands wants to help by providing a safe, comfortable and efficient transfer for both the user and the caregiver. SureHands systems include ceiling, Wall-to-Wall and mobile lifts, along with body support systems and slings. Systems can be configured to lift and carry users from bed to wheelchair to toilet to bathtub or virtually anywhere else in the home or facility. Some lifts can be used independently, without need for a caregiver’s help.
Passport Vertical Platform Lift
The Passport Vertical Platform Lift features all-aluminum construction with powder-coated steel support legs. It has a 750-lb. weight capacity, but a total weight of just 380 lbs. Available in 52" and 72" straight or turn platforms.