Better Home Access
You want to stay home as long as possible. So our affordable and high quality Everest Elevator series of residential elevators helps you maximize access to your multi-level home while expanding its value. Enjoy a comfortable, quiet ride with easy soft start and stop technology. Harmar quality ensures reliability, safety, energy efficiency, and design innovation to fit your home.
Vertical Platform Lift
Access Made Easy
Harmar’s all new Residential Vertical Platform Lift is a safe, smooth and economical solution to the barriers that porches and other elevation changes create in and around a home. Designed to be as cost-efficient as possible, models in heights from 4 to 6 feet easily accommodate most residential applications inside or out. And they are virtually maintenance-free.
Sierra Inclined Platform Lift
Unique and innovative, our Sierra Inclined Platform lift is a space-efficient solution to overcoming the obstacles stairs create at home. Both you and your wheelchair or scooter can move up and down a staircase to enjoy your entire home—inside or out. Mounts to stairs, taking just 12” space from wall when folded.
The most advanced stair lift yet developed for affordable quality, comfort and design. Just 10” wide folded (11" from wall installed), it’s the slimmest, lightest lift available—yet it boasts a 350 lb capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels for easy access. Patented helical gear drive saves energy, makes up to 40 trips even if power goes out.
Alpine Stair Lift
Attractive & Quiet
As beautiful as it is efficient! New Alpine Stair Lift includes the Quiet Drive system with smooth stop and start. Aesthetic track and finished floor mounts integrate with your decor. Folding seat and footrest save space; handy control switch is integrated in armrest. Three models offer options that let you select the capacity, ergonomic seating and upholstery you prefer.
- Designed for users with impaired balance
and reduced lower-limb strength, QuickMove
offers support as users rise via their own
- Transfers the user
— in sitting or standing position — from bed
to chair, wheelchair, toilet or car.
- Engineered to
mimic natural movement patterns, QuickMove
can be used by consumers who have some
arm strength and can bear their own weight.
- Features adjustable lower leg
support/knee brace support, adjustable base
width and adjustable buttock cushions that can
be angled to accommodate most users up to
- Accessories can offer additional torso/side support and stability.
- To be used as a support during
sit-to-stand transfers and for sitting
transfers conducted between
wheelchair and bed, toilet or car.
- The belt is fastened around the
user’s waist or hips and has multiple
handles, both vertically and horizontally,
to give caregivers or attendants
a firm grip and the ability to offer
- Features an anti-slip interior of moisture-repellent,
PU-coated nylon and is therefore suited to environments and situations
where moisture and dampness are present.
SureHands Lift & Care Systems
Lifting and transferring from bed to wheelchair,
toilet, bathtub, etc., can be potentially dangerous
for both the person transferring and the
caregiver who’s assisting. SureHands offers a
range of safe, efficient lifting systems that can
be tailored to the environment and the wheelchair
user’s abilities. Lifts include ceiling track
systems, portable motor options, mobile floor
units, pool lifts and wall lifts plus a shower/bathing trolley. Some lifts can be self-operated
for even greater independence.
- A mobile sit-to-stand lift that moves the user forward and upward in a natural movement pattern for an optimally comfortable experience, while at the same time exercising leg muscles and balance.
- Combined with the appropriate lifting accessories, the MiniLift200 can provide its user support under the feet, for the front of the lower legs and behind the back.
- A safe, secure and active sit-to-stand process.
- Can accommodate up to 440 lbs.
- Designed to replicate a comfortable, natural sit-to-stand pattern of movement, the MiniLift160 features a stable anti-flip footplate with lower leg supports and a lifting arm that can be adjusted to fit every user optimally.
- Used with appropriate lifting accessories, the user is supported under the feet, front of the lower legs and behind the back for a secure, yet active experience.
- The MiniLift160 collapses for easy storage.
Pride Mobility Products
Milford Person Lift
- A highly adaptable and versatile transfer solution, designed to safely and conveniently move its user between a car and a wheelchair or other destination.
- Works in a variety of vehicles and can be used in the driver’s, front passenger’s or back seat areas.
- Slings are available in sizes extra small to extra large; an amputee sling is also available.
- Use the Smartbase option for mobile applications.
Aqua Creek Products
- Features an adjustable seat pole, updated base and upgraded electronics to accommodate a higher weight capacity (up to 375 lbs.).
- Adjustable seat pole allows up to 25" of wall clearance on a 16" wide profile when using the pullout legrest.
- The ADA-compliant Scout 2 has 360° of rotation for easier transfers.
Aquatic Access Inc.
- This ADA-compliant pool lift uses water pressure power for easy functioning and reliable, low-cost operations.
- Water is recycled into the pool to replace evaporation.
- No batteries needed: Just connect a garden hose or plumbed-in line, and the lift is ready to use.
- 400-lb. weight capacity and offers a smooth, stable ride.
SureHands Lift & Care Systems
Patient Lift Systems
When someone needs a lift, SureHands wants to help by providing a safe, comfortable and efficient transfer for both the user and the caregiver. SureHands systems include ceiling, Wall-to-Wall and mobile lifts, along with body support systems and slings. Systems can be configured to lift and carry users from bed to wheelchair to toilet to bathtub or virtually anywhere else in the home or facility. Some lifts can be used independently, without need for a caregiver’s help.
Passport Vertical Platform Lift
The Passport Vertical Platform Lift features all-aluminum construction with powder-coated steel support legs. It has a 750-lb. weight capacity, but a total weight of just 380 lbs. Available in 52" and 72" straight or turn platforms.
Connecting two points just got easier with the introduction of Harmar’s SL400 Vantage stairlift. This straight-style stairlift folds to just 13.6" when not in use and offers smooth operation and constant speed. Providers will like the Vantage’s versatility (install on right or left side of stairs), rack-and-pinion drive system and energy-efficient power.
With a 600-lb. weight capacity, the SL600HD stairlift features a heavy-duty seat, arm and footrest frame plus a 25" wide contoured seat. Despite its capacity, the Pinnacle folds to just 17" wide and slides from the wall as it swivels to save space. Can be installed on right or left side of stairs. Includes an integrated, easy-to-use constant-pressure control switch.
Aquatic Access Inc.
IGAT Pool Lifts
With a standard lifting capacity of 400 lbs., the IGAT water-powered pool lifts meet ADA standards and can be fitted with accessories such as a full-support headrest and upper and lower seatbelts. The lifts can also be customized to support up to 800 lbs. and can incorporate a wider two-piece seat for added consumer comfort.
Vertical Platform Lifts
This new indoor/outdoor line of vertical platform lifts can provide direct access to almost any area in a home and can be adjusted to the height required by the wheelchair user. The lifts have an easy-to-use control paddle and key lock for safe and reliable operation. Standard features include 42" high solid side panels, automatic folding access ramp, emergency stop switch, non-skid platform and ramp, and powder-coated finish with weather-sealed controls.
Rio Bath Lift
The Rio’s modern design features an aluminum frame and smooth surfaces that are easy to keep clean. Its small footprint makes the bath lift easy to move from place to place and convenient to store when it’s not in use. The installation requires no tools, and the Rio can be assembled by the end user or caregiver.