ROHO Mojo Desiner Cover
- Personalize your cushion with the unique style to show case your personality!
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra top cover, Snap closure
- Fabric styles include: tiger, kaleidoscope, musical magic, on the beach, my teddy bear, watercolor, zebra and camouflage.
- Designed for clients at a high risk of skin
breakdown who also require symmetrical
positioning support, including prevention
of posterior pelvic tilt.
- Adjustable, self-inflating, dual-chambered
multi-stiffness foam and air cushion with
- Wave contoured, closed-cell
bases are available for added postural
positioning; a closed-cell Wedge is also an
- Available in widths
from 12" to 24" and depths from 14" to
20" and has a weight capacity of 750 lbs.
- Choose from a tailored mesh or incontinence
Matrx Flovair Contour
- Designed to provide pelvic stability, pressure
management, leg positioning and pressure
relief to wheelchair clients living with
- The moisture-resistant,
zippered inner cushion cover easily wipes
clean for quick and convenient maintenance
for consumer or caregivers.
- The zippered
inner cover design also helps ATPs and clinicians
who need to access the Matrx Flovair
Contour to make seating modifications in
clinical or provider settings.
Hybrid Elite SR
- The Hybrid Elite Single Compartment
cushion is now Sensor Ready and compatible
with ROHO’s Smart Check feedback
- The Hybrid Elite SR is an adjustable,
air-filled wheelchair support system that
combines the ROHO Dry Floatation cellular
design with a contoured foam base.
built to conform to a client’s seated shape
in the pelvic loading area to provide skin/soft tissue protection, positioning and an
environment to facilitate wound healing.
- Smart Check can assist its user by saving an
inflation range during cushion setup, then
checking the cushion to make sure inflation
remains within the saved range.
Dynamic Systems Inc.
- Made of viscoelastic
polyurethane gel foam (Pudgee) on top of
open-cell viscoelastic polyurethane foam
(Sunmate), with a removable, washable
stretch-fabric; waterproof Dartex; or
- Available in 16", 18" and
20" widths and 16", 18" and 20" depths, the
Laminar has an unlimited weight capacity.
- An optional non-halogenated fire retardant
can be added to the SunMate layer for extra
- Other options include generic
contouring and a Dureflex waterproof film.
- Designed for wheelchair
users at high risk of pressure injuries or skin
Synergy Spectrum Foam
- Constructed of viscoelastic foam with
a four-way-stretch standard cushion
- Available in widths from 10" to 32" and depths from 10" to 28", the Synergy
Spectrum Foam is sized to fit a large range
of your wheelchair users, from pediatric to
adult and bariatric (thanks to the cushion’s
650-lb. weight capacity).
- 3" high and designed to
provide positioning support and skin protection.
- Available options include an incontinence
cover and a solid seat insert.
JUNIOR Cushions & Back Supports
- Kids are not just miniature adults, which is why VARILITE used
anthropometric data to create its JUNIOR line of seat cushions
and back supports for active users.
- Seat cushions are available in a
10x10" size using Air-Foam Floatation.
- Back supports come in Mid
or Deep configurations in
a 10" size that fits chairs
measuring 9" to 11".
use Air-Foam Floatation with
ROHO’s new Sensor Ready wheelchair seat
cushion with Smart Check gives its user realtime
feedback regarding cushion inflation.
Not sure if your ROHO air cushion is properly
inflated? Just press a button, and Smart Check
lets you know. Your occupational or physical
therapist can dial in the proper inflation range,
and then Smart Check helps you stay on track.
Available in high and mid profiles in widths 10-25" (high) and 12-20" (mid). Depths: 10-20" (high
profile) and 12-20" (mid profile).
Matrix Seating USA
Matrix Easy Fit
- An integrated cushion and washable custom cover: Matrix’s surface module cushions (pads) spread pressure evenly to allow for excellent airflow and to significantly decrease moisture and heat retention.
- The thermo-elastic polymer cushion is designed to provide superior pressure relief and shear reduction.
- A washable, padded cover is available; it secures in place and does not shift around complex curves, yet can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Grows and adjusts per the client’s needs.
- Designed for users at high risk of skin breakdown who also have aggressive positioning needs.
- Features a contoured foam base made of closed-cell foam that’s easy to modify.
- Additional positioning is provided by the soft, contoured top layer.
- Femoral transition and rear wall help prevent fluid migration while gently supporting the trochanters and posterior pelvis.
- With JAY Flow Fluid or ROHO Dry Floatation air inserts to conform to the user’s unique shape.
- Providing exceptional pressure distribution, positioning stability and comfort, the Meridian has two independently adjustable Air-Foam Floatation chambers for maximum pressure distribution and independent positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- Dual chambers work together to correct sacral sitting by creating a pre-ischial ridge that prevents the ischial tuberosities from sliding forward into posterior pelvic tilt.
- Combine with the contoured Wave base for added stability.