stable foundation for exploration and
- Lightweight multi-stiffness foam
promotes immersion, stability and positioning,
while the washable, water-resistant
cover lets kids be kids.
- Each cushion features
a VARILITE self-inflating valve for quick and
- Designed specifically for
children using anthropometric data, the
VARILITE JUNIOR line features a full range
of size-appropriate seating and positioning
items to support children in their mobility
devices, allowing them to go where their
imagination takes them.
Matrx PSP Cushion
- Includes a molded-in polymer layer for
shear reduction and skin protection.
- Unique waffled ischial relief;
anatomically contoured HR foam with Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial and odor protection;
and Matrx signature features, including rear
cushion radius and waterfall front edge.
ultralightweight cushion (2 lbs. and up) has a
reversible Startex outer cover and a zippered
Startex inner cover. Available in 14", 16",
17", 18" and 20" seat widths; 300-lb. weight
- For wheelchair users looking for an accurately fit custom seating solution with a softer, more forgiving sitting surface.
- Ride CAM Wedges can be used to adjust cushion contours to accommodate weight changes, tissue atrophy and postural changes.
- Choose from soft or extra soft foam.
- Has an inner incontinence-proof cover and an outer breathable spacer mesh fabric cover that promotes airflow.
- Donut seat cushion is designed to provide relief from long hours of sitting, as well as other conditions such as hemorrhoids, tailbone injuries, pregnancy relief/post-natal recovery, and post-surgery recoveries.
- Design includes a generous coccyx cutout and seating wedge shape.
- Includes a removable, washable, two-way-stretch cover.
Blue Chip Medical Products Inc.
Gel Pro Elite
- A high-density foam shell surrounds a uniquely styled gel bladder to form a comfortable gel cushion
- unsurpassed in pressure redistribution.
- Segmented gel bladder contains an aqueous, highly viscous gel for immersion and envelopment around bony prominences.
- Helps to stabilize and reduce the “rocking” motion found in other types of gel cushions.
- Available in 16", 17", 18", 20" 22" and 24" sizes.
- PinDot ContourU 4U custom-molded cushions and backs are seating solutions made easy with four standard configuration models that cover the most popular and most-often-chosen options by PinDot customers.
- To order, just provide one of the four new model numbers, molded shape and cushion width.
- One price covers included options.
- PDAC approval allows you to submit one price for configured product reimbursement.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Designed to redistribute pressure to assist in the prevention of pressure injuries, the Gel-U-Seat cushion incorporates high-density foam encapsulating a dual-chamber gel bladder for patient comfort.
- A water-resistant, low-shear stretch nylon cover with tie straps secures the cushion to the wheelchair.
- Sizes range from 16x16" to 24x18"; all sizes of this cushion are 3" in height.
- Combines features needed for optimal pressure relief, while providing unmatched stability and durability.
- Innovative air channels allow more air to move beneath the user in a smoother, more controlled flow to stimulate blood circulation.
- Medical-grade PVC and processes such as patented High Frequency Welding and injection molding make the CG Air durable, while cells retain their shape for stability without splaying.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- An adjustable wheelchair cushion with skin protection features, including a JAY Flow Fluid insert in a package that’s comfortable, stable and supportive.
- Its contoured base is constructed from closed cell foam, providing positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- Additional positioning is provided by a soft, dense foam top layer that assists in supporting comfort and helps increase sitting tolerance.
- The Matrx PSP (Posture Seat Polymer) cushion includes a molded-in polymer layer for shear reduction and skin protection.
- Anatomically contoured HR foam has Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Signature features include rear cushion radius and a waterfall front edge.
- Ultralightweight (2 lbs. and up) PSP has a reversible Startex outer cover and a zippered Startex inner cover.
- A skin protection cushion with a contoured, high-density molded foam base. It features a soft gel top layer for skin protection.
- Contour provides coccyx and sacral relief.
- Cover is standard patented Coolcore technology with optional mesh and Stealth Tek covers available.
- Available in widths from 10" to 24" and depths from 10" to 24".
- Therapists recommend the Reflex for clients who are at moderate risk of skin breakdown.
- Therapists value the Reflex because the set amount of immersion conforms to the client’s body, providing comfort and added stability.
- Reflex is ideal for nursing homes, hospitals and other clinical environments where an effective, low-maintenance skin protection wheelchair cushion is required.
- Users and caregivers appreciate Reflex’s ease of use.
- Made of durable polyurethane foam with a gel insert.
- Construction method provides the comfort and stability of foam, with the additional pressure relief and cooling properties of gel.
- Cover is a moisture-proof nylon fabric with skin protection, and a moisture-wicking ability to keep consumers’ skin dry and comfortable for extended periods of sitting.
- Cushion is 16x18x3".
- Ideal for users looking for an accurately fit custom seating solution with a softer, more forgiving sitting surface.
- Made specifically to match each individual’s unique shape.
- Choose from two foams: soft or extra soft.
- Ride CAM Wedges can be used to adjust cushion contours to accommodate weight change, tissue atrophy, and postural changes.
- Can be built to virtually any size.
- An automatic therapeutic cushion purpose built to prevent and treat existing pressure injuries.
- This cushion changes pressure distribution 60 times per hour, replacing manual pressure lifts.
- Each cushion is custom made to the specific needs of the client, including offloading directly under an existing pressure ulcer while stimulating circulation throughout the posterior.
- The APK2 controller weighs only 2.2 lbs and includes a canvas cover.
- Choose from three cushion firmnesses.
- Optional features include a Bluetooth wireless remote control and a moisture control fan integrated into the cushion.