Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
BORIS Shower Commode Chair
in five sizes and a range of seat widths to fit and support kids from
birth into their teens.
- A UV-protected, PE plastic-molded seat shell
gives strong upper-body support,
while the stainless steel chassis
can be set into a tilted position to
- Gas cylinders smoothly
tilt on demand, and the frame
height adjusts easily to whatever
toilet height is optimal.
accessories include head support,
cushioned seat insert, a safety bar/tray, footplates and a splash guard
that also performs as an abductor.
Hygiene & Toileting System (HTS)
- Proper positioning can be crucial to successful toileting, for child and
parents, and Rifton’s HTS strives to provide that optimal positioning.
- Open seat
facilitates proper cleaning,
and an adjustable headrest
makes showering easier.
entire system is designed to
be easy to keep clean, and it
can be used on, over or off a
standard or elongated toilet.
Adjusts as the child grows.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Otter Bath Chair
- Lightweight and capable of multiple positions, the Otter provides
comfort and stability in a bathing chair that fits all standard tubs.
- Available in three sizes and made of a plastic frame
that’s covered in standard or soft fabric that is
removable and washable.
- Includes an adjustable head stabilizer, two
positioning straps and leg straps.
- The seat
and back are angle adjustable, with
five positioning options.
- Folds flat
when not in use.