- Features a
smaller footprint that’s perfect for pediatric,
adolescent and smaller adult clients.
base and seat frames retain the 18" width of
the Raz-AT commode chair so the Raz-CAT
can still be positioned over a toilet.
- Base frame is shortened 3" to make the chair
- A depth-adjustable
back offers depths from 12" to 15" (to front of
frame) or up to 17" with the front of the seat
overhanging the seat frame.
- The standard
seat has an elongated aperture to work with
seat depths of 12-15", and custom seats are
- The Raz-CAT has 40° of tilt and a
250-lb. user weight capacity.
Revive Shower Commode
- Provides positioning for safe, thorough
bathing to allow for an improved ability to
wash hair and increased access to abdominal
and peri areas.
- Up to 67° of recline,
12° of posterior tilt, 10° of anterior tilt,
elevating legrest, and swing-away, removable
weight capacity and an industry-leading
lifetime warranty on side frames and cross
- For a higher weight capacity,
Broda provides the Bariatric Revive, which
provides an 800-lb. weight capacity.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- Designed with comfort, independence and dignity in mind.
- The seat plate, based on the physical imprint left behind when seated, encourages a more upright and stable seating position, while a 5° seat pre-tilt lifts the knees into a natural squat position.
- New slide-tilt motion, without use of cylinders, shifts weight to center.
- Stainless steel frames and quality workmanship mean low maintenance for the caregiver.
- Ergo modular design allow the chairs to be adjusted as needs change.
- Off-the-shelf accessories are easy to fit.
National Seating & Mobility/AccessNSM
Splashy Bath Seat
- National Seating & Mobility (NSM) is the exclusive American distributor of Splashy, the new portable bath seat from Firefly by Leckey.
- To adapt to the child’s postural support needs, Splashy offers a five-point harness or three-point pelvic support.
- The seat has four detachable bumpers to lend extra support where it’s needed.
- The warm-touch foam is soft when wet or dry, and the seat reclines easily to position the child at the ideal angle for bathing.
- Travel-friendly Splashy will also be right at home in other wet environments, such as the beach or garden.
- Comes in four sizes to accommodate clients from childhood through young adulthood.
- The seat tilts, and the back can be angled to achieve the ideal seating and posture during hygiene activities.
- Adjustable height enables it to be placed over a toilet — or use a pan instead.
- Accessories include a head support, a push brace to maneuver the unit, sides that provide moderate torso control and positioning, and swing-away side supports.
- The seat is now also available in blue in addition to standard gray.
- The largest size (size 4) has a 154-lb. weight capacity.
Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Otter Bath Chair
- Lightweight and capable of multiple positions, the Otter provides
comfort and stability in a bathing chair that fits all standard tubs.
- Available in three sizes and made of a plastic frame
that’s covered in standard or soft fabric that is
removable and washable.
- Includes an adjustable head stabilizer, two
positioning straps and leg straps.
- The seat
and back are angle adjustable, with
five positioning options.
- Folds flat
when not in use.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
BORIS Shower Commode Chair
in five sizes and a range of seat widths to fit and support kids from
birth into their teens.
- A UV-protected, PE plastic-molded seat shell
gives strong upper-body support,
while the stainless steel chassis
can be set into a tilted position to
- Gas cylinders smoothly
tilt on demand, and the frame
height adjusts easily to whatever
toilet height is optimal.
accessories include head support,
cushioned seat insert, a safety bar/tray, footplates and a splash guard
that also performs as an abductor.
Hygiene & Toileting System (HTS)
- Proper positioning can be crucial to successful toileting, for child and
parents, and Rifton’s HTS strives to provide that optimal positioning.
- Open seat
facilitates proper cleaning,
and an adjustable headrest
makes showering easier.
entire system is designed to
be easy to keep clean, and it
can be used on, over or off a
standard or elongated toilet.
Adjusts as the child grows.
Maddak / SP Ableware
Adjustable Transfer Bench
- Designed for consumers with lower-extremity weakness or difficulty standing for any length of time.
- Facilitates getting into and out of the bathtub.
- Bench is height adjustable (15" to 23"), and legs can be adjusted in .25" increments.
- Legs, back and arm are removable for easy transporting and a more compact storage footprint.
- The easy-to-assemble (without tools) system features a built-in soap tray, a shower spray holder and a slit for the shower curtain.
SP Ableware (Maddak)
- For people who experience lower-extremity weakness or difficulty standing for any length of time, stepping into a bathtub or shower.
- Eliminate the need to step over barriers.
- Height adjustable from 15" to 23", and legs, back and armrests are removable for easy storage and transport.
- Built-in soap tray, a hand-held shower holder and a slit for the shower curtain.
- Assembles without tools.
- Available in 18", 20" and 22" seat widths, and the smaller two sizes are available with posterior tilt for clients who need seating support.
- Standard features include flip-up armrests and footrests; padded seat, arms and back; removable seat; anti-tippers; belt; and commode bucket.
- Convert the chairs into wheelchairs via a quick-assembly kit and 24" wheels, which are available for all models.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Created to provide security, stability and comfort in the bathroom.
- Features removable padded armrests (no tools required), a blow-molded bench with drainage holes, and a lightweight, durable and corrosion-proof aluminum frame.
- Leg height adjusts in 1" increments for comfortable sitting.
Benchbuddy Shower Curtain
Compatible with virtually all transfer benches, the Benchbuddy Hookless shower curtain has vertical slits with a weighted flap to keep water inside the bathtub and off the floor. Reinforced slits provide privacy and resist tearing. Rust-free plastic rings flex over the curtain rod for quick attachment. The curtain, in beige or white, is 100-percent polyester and requires no secondary liner.
Escape Plus Bathtub
A redesigned curved door, control switches and faster drains are among the improvements in this new version of the Escape Plus, a walk-in bathtub that now allows the user to slide directly into the tub and easily close the door while seated. The new design also offers greater seat height and width, along with a standard heated seat, eight water jets and extra depth for full body soaking. Control switches now have air buttons that are easier to read and reach.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
This stool provides a stable seat in the bathtub or shower, but swivels 360° to make it easier to bathe and to reach for items. For safety, the stool also locks at 90° intervals to restrict swiveling motion. The padded, rotating top can be easily removed for cleaning. Includes a removable tray for storing personal items. The seat height adjusts in 1" increments from 16" to 23".
Swash Bidet Seats
As seen at the San Jose Abilities Expo: The Swash system fits most existing toilet fixtures and then delivers cleansing water at the push of a button on the remote control. All Swash models offer posterior and anterior cleansing, adjustable water pressure, aerated wash spray, self-cleaning nozzles, and a gentle-close seat and lid. Deluxe models also offer adjustable water pressure, water heating, heated seats and a warm air dryer, among other features, to maximize users’ independence in the bathroom.
Whatever the need — stationary or sliding, shower/tub system or commode — the multiCHAIR series has an answer. A unique leg-clamping design combined with the solid-feeling rigidity of a welded joint provide users with durability and security while using the products — but multiCHAIRS are also easily assembled and disassembled, even in small hotel rooms. Because they’re built to order, special requirements can be accommodated without the hassle of needing special or customized parts.
Combi Toileting Chair
Smirthwaite is focused on seating & positioning throughout a child’s day, whether the child is playing, learning, socializing, performing activities of daily living, or standing upright. The Combi Toileting Chair includes a potty, a commode seat, a seat pad and a pelvic strap, all standard.
Seen at the Abilities Expo in San Jose: Rifton’s multi-tasking Hygiene Toileting System (HTS) that seems to anticipate just about every activity that happens in the bathroom, just about every positioning requirement for special needs children, and just about every wish ever thought up by parents and caregivers. The HTS supports toileting, showering and bathing — including salon-style hair washing, thanks to up to 15° of rearward tilt. Take the HTS seating off the base and attach it securely to a toilet; roll the seating and the base over the toilet; or use the commode pan and the HTS functions as a stand-alone toilet. Accessories include seat and back pads, headrest, butterfly harness, anterior support/tray, lateral supports, hip guides, commode pan, deflector, abductor, ankle straps, calfrest and footboard. Choose the basic model or the fully accessorized one; choose the stationary, mobile (wheeled) or bathtub base.