Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
BORIS Shower Commode Chair
in five sizes and a range of seat widths to fit and support kids from
birth into their teens.
- A UV-protected, PE plastic-molded seat shell
gives strong upper-body support,
while the stainless steel chassis
can be set into a tilted position to
- Gas cylinders smoothly
tilt on demand, and the frame
height adjusts easily to whatever
toilet height is optimal.
accessories include head support,
cushioned seat insert, a safety bar/tray, footplates and a splash guard
that also performs as an abductor.
Hygiene & Toileting System (HTS)
- Proper positioning can be crucial to successful toileting, for child and
parents, and Rifton’s HTS strives to provide that optimal positioning.
- Open seat
facilitates proper cleaning,
and an adjustable headrest
makes showering easier.
entire system is designed to
be easy to keep clean, and it
can be used on, over or off a
standard or elongated toilet.
Adjusts as the child grows.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Otter Bath Chair
- Lightweight and capable of multiple positions, the Otter provides
comfort and stability in a bathing chair that fits all standard tubs.
- Available in three sizes and made of a plastic frame
that’s covered in standard or soft fabric that is
removable and washable.
- Includes an adjustable head stabilizer, two
positioning straps and leg straps.
- The seat
and back are angle adjustable, with
five positioning options.
- Folds flat
when not in use.
Maddak / SP Ableware
Adjustable Transfer Bench
- Designed for consumers with lower-extremity weakness or difficulty standing for any length of time.
- Facilitates getting into and out of the bathtub.
- Bench is height adjustable (15" to 23"), and legs can be adjusted in .25" increments.
- Legs, back and arm are removable for easy transporting and a more compact storage footprint.
- The easy-to-assemble (without tools) system features a built-in soap tray, a shower spray holder and a slit for the shower curtain.
SP Ableware (Maddak)
- For people who experience lower-extremity weakness or difficulty standing for any length of time, stepping into a bathtub or shower.
- Eliminate the need to step over barriers.
- Height adjustable from 15" to 23", and legs, back and armrests are removable for easy storage and transport.
- Built-in soap tray, a hand-held shower holder and a slit for the shower curtain.
- Assembles without tools.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Created to provide security, stability and comfort in the bathroom.
- Features removable padded armrests (no tools required), a blow-molded bench with drainage holes, and a lightweight, durable and corrosion-proof aluminum frame.
- Leg height adjusts in 1" increments for comfortable sitting.
- Available in 18", 20" and 22" seat widths, and the smaller two sizes are available with posterior tilt for clients who need seating support.
- Standard features include flip-up armrests and footrests; padded seat, arms and back; removable seat; anti-tippers; belt; and commode bucket.
- Convert the chairs into wheelchairs via a quick-assembly kit and 24" wheels, which are available for all models.
Benchbuddy Shower Curtain
Compatible with virtually all transfer benches, the Benchbuddy Hookless shower curtain has vertical slits with a weighted flap to keep water inside the bathtub and off the floor. Reinforced slits provide privacy and resist tearing. Rust-free plastic rings flex over the curtain rod for quick attachment. The curtain, in beige or white, is 100-percent polyester and requires no secondary liner.
Swash Bidet Seats
As seen at the San Jose Abilities Expo: The Swash system fits most existing toilet fixtures and then delivers cleansing water at the push of a button on the remote control. All Swash models offer posterior and anterior cleansing, adjustable water pressure, aerated wash spray, self-cleaning nozzles, and a gentle-close seat and lid. Deluxe models also offer adjustable water pressure, water heating, heated seats and a warm air dryer, among other features, to maximize users’ independence in the bathroom.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
This stool provides a stable seat in the bathtub or shower, but swivels 360° to make it easier to bathe and to reach for items. For safety, the stool also locks at 90° intervals to restrict swiveling motion. The padded, rotating top can be easily removed for cleaning. Includes a removable tray for storing personal items. The seat height adjusts in 1" increments from 16" to 23".
Escape Plus Bathtub
A redesigned curved door, control switches and faster drains are among the improvements in this new version of the Escape Plus, a walk-in bathtub that now allows the user to slide directly into the tub and easily close the door while seated. The new design also offers greater seat height and width, along with a standard heated seat, eight water jets and extra depth for full body soaking. Control switches now have air buttons that are easier to read and reach.
Whatever the need — stationary or sliding, shower/tub system or commode — the multiCHAIR series has an answer. A unique leg-clamping design combined with the solid-feeling rigidity of a welded joint provide users with durability and security while using the products — but multiCHAIRS are also easily assembled and disassembled, even in small hotel rooms. Because they’re built to order, special requirements can be accommodated without the hassle of needing special or customized parts.
Combi Toileting Chair
Smirthwaite is focused on seating & positioning throughout a child’s day, whether the child is playing, learning, socializing, performing activities of daily living, or standing upright. The Combi Toileting Chair includes a potty, a commode seat, a seat pad and a pelvic strap, all standard.
Seen at the Abilities Expo in San Jose: Rifton’s multi-tasking Hygiene Toileting System (HTS) that seems to anticipate just about every activity that happens in the bathroom, just about every positioning requirement for special needs children, and just about every wish ever thought up by parents and caregivers. The HTS supports toileting, showering and bathing — including salon-style hair washing, thanks to up to 15° of rearward tilt. Take the HTS seating off the base and attach it securely to a toilet; roll the seating and the base over the toilet; or use the commode pan and the HTS functions as a stand-alone toilet. Accessories include seat and back pads, headrest, butterfly harness, anterior support/tray, lateral supports, hip guides, commode pan, deflector, abductor, ankle straps, calfrest and footboard. Choose the basic model or the fully accessorized one; choose the stationary, mobile (wheeled) or bathtub base.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Bariatric Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode Chair
- Constructed of rust-resistant, lightweight aluminum that supports users up to 500 lbs.
- 5 in. caster wheels let it patients easily move between bedroom and bathroom, and push-button assembly lets them take it with them wherever they go.
- The backrest and seat are padded and the standard footrests are height and angle adjustable for maximum comfort.
Designer Series Showers
Elegance and accessibility don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Best Bath’s new series of Designer showers features recessed panels for inlaid tile accents, but is available with a range of barrier-free and residential curbed options. Accessory choices include a shower seat, grab bars, a hand-held shower, a non-recessed soap dish, and a collapsible water stopper. Available in five colors, plus special-order colors, and in single- or multi-piece units.
ADL Spa Transfer Tub
A pressure-sealed sliding door enables a consumer to transfer into the tub from a walker or a wheelchair independently, and can make patient lift entries more convenient. Storage/cabinet doors open to provide lift clearance. Features an extra-deep space for a full-body soak, grab bars and optional water/air jet systems.
Rio Bath Lift
The Rio’s modern design features an aluminum frame and smooth surfaces that are easy to keep clean. Its small footprint makes the bath lift easy to move from place to place and convenient to store when it’s not in use. The installation requires no tools, and the Rio can be assembled by the end user or caregiver.
Advance Bath Chair
Available in four sizes, the Advance can accommodate consumers up to 159 lbs. The removable cover is washable, and the Advance features a lap belt and adjustable lateral guides made of mesh material. Options include an abduction belt, a headrest and a shower trolley. A standard adjustable frame provides multiple positioning options. The seat cover is available in six colors.