BOSS 657 HD Equalizer
- Offers 0° to 50° of tilt to bariatric clients weighing up to 600 lbs.
- New articulating legrests provide further positioning options.
- 3" center-of-gravity balance adjustment; arms that are height, length, angle and width adjustable; and a seat that adjusts to a 30" width and 26" depth.
- This power chair also achieves a low seat-to-floor height of 17.5" to remain compatible with its user’s environment.
- Available with a solid seat pan or captain’s seating.
- An innovative design to maximize independence while providing an appealing look and feel.
- Configurations include 12" iLevel power adjustable seat height, power tilt, power recline, power articulating foot platform, static seating and manual recline.
- iLevel is available on the Edge 3, Q6 Edge 2.0, Q6 Edge Z, and Q6 Edge 2.0 X; 10" of safe seat elevation is offered on the 4Front.
- Offer higher weight capacities and expanded seating sizes.
- Configurations with a 450-lb. weight capacity include HD power tilt, HD power recline, and static seating.
- A standard weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg or an HD option of 450 lbs./205 kg.
- Ideal for active users indoors and outdoors, this mid-wheel drive chair offers great maneuvering over daily obstacles and unsurpassed stability with its suspension and 8"/205 mm front casters (optional).
- Short turning radius, adjustable rehab seating, low seat-to-floor height to 15.75"/400 mm, R-Net electronics and 4-pole 5.9-mph (9.5 km/h) or 6.5-mph (10.5 km/h) motors.
- Alltrack M’s Advanced Geometric Design (A.G.D.) with GC3 technology enhances stability and comfort.
Q6 Edge HD
Quantum Rehab describes this heavy-duty power chair as “real-world ready” thanks to ultra-high torque 4-pole motors, Mid-Wheel 6 Drive Design ATX Suspension and Group 24 batteries. The Q6 Edge HD accepts a range of rehab seating, including TRU-Balance Power Positioning. This chair has a user weight capacity of 450 lbs.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Trident heavy-duty (K0825) front-wheel-drive power chair has a 450-lb. weight capacity with 22" or 24" seat widths, captain’s-style seating, a semi-reclining back and adjustable-height headrest. Padded armrests are height, width and angle adjustable. Consumers can enjoy a 4-mph top speed and a 15-mile maximum cruising range on flat-free, non-marking black tires. They can also adjust the seat forward or backward for the positioning they prefer.