AMF-Bruns of America
- Made of non-slip, perforated aluminum that’s ultra strong and lightweight.
- Center folding and fitted with quick-locking systems that are easy to operate, with two handles and a pneumatic absorber.
- Choose from a straight fold-up or a swivel-mounted model: Both meet ADA regulations for paratransit use.
- 20G collision tested.
- First fully tested, fully integrated, heavy-duty winch and restraint system featuring dual automatic retractors that act as front tie-downs.
- Release the belts and attach INQLINE securement J-hooks to the wheelchair frame. Then use the thumb controller to seamlessly steer the chair into the vehicle.
- With the passenger safely inside, attach rear tie-downs and apply a “final squeeze” via the wall control panel.
Pride Mobility Products
- This newly engineered, exterior powered boom-style lift provides a user-friendly lift for pickup trucks.
- The fast-loading/unloading Commander 450 has a 450-lb. lifting capacity for heavier power chairs and scooters, and it’s available in 2- and 3-axis configurations.
- The lift is designed to be durable, with the ability to lift and lower mobility devices to the ground over the truck’s tailgate.
- Features a standard single-seat post or 4-point seat post carabiner kit, telescoping mounting brackets, and a waterproof push-button hand control.
Harmar Mobility LLC
AL300/300HD Fusion Lifts
- Harmar’s Fusion lifts come in two models
(350-lb. weight capacity AL300, and the
400-lb. AL300HD) to accommodate a wide
range of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs
- Each lift has a motor cover with key
lock, toggle switch, license plate holder, manual
override, power lifting and automatic
folding when the lift is unoccupied.
- A 27.5x39" aluminum platform
with four self-tensioning Q’Straint
retractors and rear wheel cradle
work to keep the wheelchair
or scooter safely and securely
- The optional swing-away
feature allows the unoccupied
outside lift to be pivoted out of
the way for easier access to the
car’s trunk or tailgate.
- And check
out the new Stars-N-Stripes
Turny Evo Swivel Seat
- Enables an automotive seat to rotate toward the door opening for easier transfers whether the user is standing or in a wheelchair.
- The seat lift version enables the seat to exit the vehicle and lower to a suitable transfer height.
- Crash tested to traditional automotive standards and beyond, namely a 30-G crash with a 102-kg crash-test dummy.
- Autoadapt points out that using original automotive seating provides for better seatbelt geometry and effectiveness for the rider.
SUITCASE Singlefold Ramp
- Offers superior strength in a lightweight, portable package.
- Smooth, quiet action of its continuous, full-length, low-profile hinge.
- An extruded, slip-resistant surface offers excellent traction, while the self-adjusting bottom transition plates provide an easy conversion from ramp to ground.
- Available in 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 7' and 8' lengths and unfold to a 30" wide surface.
- Maximum weight capacity is 800 lbs.
The “platform-less” Superarm lift can be transferred from vehicle to vehicle with minimal modification needed and fits most minivans and full-sized vans. The Superarm lift can wield up to 600 lbs. and has also been adapted to fit applications such as yachts and homes — so contact Handicaps to ask what sorts of customizations are available.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
These scooter and wheelchair ramps are available in a range of sizes to meet many different needs. Perforations prevent water from collecting on ramp surfaces. When the ramps aren’t needed, they can be easily removed and stored in their carrying bags until the next use.
Prairie View Industries
PVI’s TrekAway Independence platform lifts are loaded with features to enhance user efficiency. The lifts feature SmartPoint technology, so they know when to fold out of the way during operation. A Plug-N-Play option and a “quick-charge” removable lithium battery can get consumers back on the road in 30 minutes or less. The lifts have a 350-lb. lifting capacity via a platform measuring 27.5x39". They’re compatible with Class II or III hitches.
Prairie View Industries
Multifold Reach Ramp
The ideal portable vehicle ramp combines strength and light weight so it can support a wide range of mobility vehicles, but still be easy to handle. The Multifold Reach ramp does just that: Available in lengths ranging from 6' to 10', it has a weight capacity of 700 to 800 lbs., but weighs just 36 to 63 lbs., depending on length. An extended hook helps to clear rear bumpers without sacrificing strength. Includes a limited lifetime warranty.