Excelerator Stock Handcycle
- Easy to transfer in and out of, making it a very practical alternative mobility device as well as a recreational cycle.
- The 7-speed Shimano hub, with reverse braking, means your hands never have to leave the pedals
- Tri-pin quad hand pedals are a popular option for those who have impaired hand function.
Worksman Family Dual Chariot
- Super Sturdy with Drum Brake and Three Speed Coaster Brake.
- Heavy duty Worksman Stretch Mover Design.
- Dual rear captain seats with fold down armrests (not shown), dual lap-belts (not shown).
- Wheelchair user / passenger sits in the seat on the front side of the cycle.
- Uuniversal tub can be adjusted in many ways.
- A separate seat can also be mounted, if required.
- Rider can watch over the passenger and has a good view of the road.
- Gradually sloping front wheels give the cycle extra comfort and stability while riding.
- Allows a parent or friend to propel the bike, with the option to turn the front pedals on or off, allowing the front rider to get a workout until they get tired.
- Even if they aren’t pedaling, the front rider gets to enjoy all the benefits of bike riding, from the social aspect, to the simple feeling of the wind whipping against their face as they roll down the street.
- A hybrid
rear-wheel-drive power chair designed
for active people who like to spend time
outdoors while still navigating comfortably
- Combines the
best features of the mid-wheel model with
those of the rear-wheel-drive model.
footprint and the tight turning radius of
only 21.75" (550 mm) from the mid-wheel
platform, as well as tremendous outdoor
performance, high-speed capabilities,
directional stability and the style of the rear-wheel-drive platform.
- An ultralightweight rigid chair with a
dual-frame design and Isolation Technology
- ISO Tech creates an incredibly
smooth ride experience, while protecting the
rider from the onslaught of high-frequency
vibration that would generally be experienced
in a standard wheelchair design.
- Interchangeable ISO Tech polymers enable
tailoring of the ride experience through
varying densities so the ride can go from soft
and supple to stiff and rigid.
- The dual-frame
design elevates performance to rival that of a
dual-tube rigid, while providing adjustability
that no other rigid frame can provide.
Klip Gait Trainer
- Available in five versions and in
different sizes: two-wheeled with crutch tips;
four-wheeled; four-wheeled with flip-up
seat; four-wheeled with 8" outdoor wheels;
and four-wheeled with 8" outdoor wheels
and flip-up seat.
- Features a unique
foot-activated swivel wheel with an audible
“click” that enables easier, safer and greater
- Accessories offer individualized
assistive support and are easily added or
removed as walking skills evolve.
stable foundation for exploration and
- Lightweight multi-stiffness foam
promotes immersion, stability and positioning,
while the washable, water-resistant
cover lets kids be kids.
- Each cushion features
a VARILITE self-inflating valve for quick and
- Designed specifically for
children using anthropometric data, the
VARILITE JUNIOR line features a full range
of size-appropriate seating and positioning
items to support children in their mobility
devices, allowing them to go where their
imagination takes them.
Matrx PSP Cushion
- Includes a molded-in polymer layer for
shear reduction and skin protection.
- Unique waffled ischial relief;
anatomically contoured HR foam with Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial and odor protection;
and Matrx signature features, including rear
cushion radius and waterfall front edge.
ultralightweight cushion (2 lbs. and up) has a
reversible Startex outer cover and a zippered
Startex inner cover. Available in 14", 16",
17", 18" and 20" seat widths; 300-lb. weight
- Available exclusively on the ROVI A3 power
wheelchair base, the standUP Maxx system
combines power standing with a full range
of power positioning, all in a modular design
with a compact footprint and tight turning
- Offers a range of configurations:
Choices include -45° CG Tilt Only with
Synchronized Center Mount Foot Platform;
-45° CG Tilt Only with Belt Drive Center Mount
Articulating Foot Platform (BDC); and -45°
CG Tilt, 7" Seat Elevation with Synchronized
Center Mount Foot Platform.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- This lightweight, aluminum framed walker
for children features individual height- and
- Highly maneuverable frame is
designed to roll easily with all of the child’s
- Features EVA tires
(150 mm for sizes 0 and 1, and 200 mm for
sizes 2 and 3), and sizes 2 and 3 can be folded
for easier transport and storage.
such as hand brakes, slow-down friction
brakes, forearm pads, and a storage basket
can be added according to each child’s needs
Edge 3 Stretto
- Narrowest, most
maneuverable power base in America.
- An overall
width of 20.75" with 12.5" drive wheels, the
Edge 3 Stretto provides great maneuverability
in tight spaces and is equipped with
independent SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension).
Optional iLevel adds 12" of power adjustable
seat height at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph).
- Comes standard with
LED front and rear fender lights and a USB
- Toolless removal of
the rear shroud with a battery access door.
Evoflex + Belt Extender
- The Evoflex Hip Belt is now easier to mount
without compromising user fit.
stiffened end straps stay upright or pivot out
of the way when you want, and stay where
you put them.
- Straps won’t twist or fall into
the wheels, thus facilitating transfers and
making it easier to keep the straps clean.
patented, tapered design improves stability
by allowing a closer fit.
- With the new Evoflex
Belt Extender, straps can be lengthened up
to 12.5 cm (5") on each side while maintaining
the stiffness of the Evoflex — great
for chairs with contoured seating, thicker
seat cushions or distant mounting points.
QUICKIE Q700-UP M
- Combines the
Q700 M mid-wheel-drive base with Sunrise’s
SEDEO ERGO seating to give users the power
- A new biomechanical standing/seating system gives its user the ability to
stand up to 77° to enhance independence
and function, and to tap into the many
benefits of standing.
- Has up to six
programmable memory positions, accessible
with the touch of a button, to create a
- Features Spider-Trac 2.0 Suspension
Biometric Positioning and reliable 4-pole
SEDEO PRO with JAY Syncra Seating
- For moderate to complex clinical needs, the
SEDEO PRO combines a highly adjustable
seat frame with a broad choice of positioning
- The modular SEDEO PRO system can
be easily customized and quickly adapted
to changing needs.
- Now available on the
SEDEO PRO is JAY Syncra, a cohesive seating
system designed for optimal performance
with tilt and recline systems.
- JAY Syncra has a
width- and height-adjustable back, a cushion
that fits mild to complex seating needs, and
- Wrap over spokes of 23cm (9 inch) length and smaller.
- 72 Seksi Spokes in a package.
- Available in 8 vibrant colors.
- Choose matching colors for a stylish look, or contrasting colors, for a fun, colorful look.
TDX SP2 HD
- Now available with a heavy-duty base and a captain’s seat option.
- The captain’s seat offers up to 12" of elevation at a 450-lb. weight capacity.
- The Invacare TDX SP2 HD power wheelchair with LiNX Technology platform is designed for consumers who seek high-quality driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability with a higher weight capacity.
- Designed to provide postural integrity, pressure relief and comfort, even to users with very complex postural needs.
- Extreme contouring makes it capable of applying surface contact with the user’s body, while being able to accommodate many different trunk shapes.
- The padded molding structure is composed of a three-layered Spex cube contouring substrate; the best result is achieved by creating areas of greater or lesser support with the adjustment of the multiple layered, padded pocket cells.
- Can also adapt to a user’s changing postural needs.