Sportaid Wheelchair Tire Covers
- Protect your floors from whatever contaminants and debris the tires may rub off.
- Avoid the spread of black tire marks once the tire covers are applied.
- Using these tire covers make gloves obsolete during indoor use too. Using soft nylon material allows time for your hands to heal when not pushing outdoors.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- Designed with comfort, independence and dignity in mind.
- The seat plate, based on the physical imprint left behind when seated, encourages a more upright and stable seating position, while a 5° seat pre-tilt lifts the knees into a natural squat position.
- New slide-tilt motion, without use of cylinders, shifts weight to center.
- Stainless steel frames and quality workmanship mean low maintenance for the caregiver.
- Ergo modular design allow the chairs to be adjusted as needs change.
- Off-the-shelf accessories are easy to fit.
- An attendant-operated stair climber, works on angled, straight and curved stairs.
- The PT-U model attaches to a manual wheelchair and can accommodate nearly all standard, transport, sport or pediatric chairs.
- The PT-S model (pictured) has a built-in seat and doesn’t require a wheelchair for operation; the passenger can be wheeled inside/outside while onboard.
- Can be used on all sorts of stairs and disassembles to fit into a car.
- The Entrada commercial ramp has been designed to provide access to offices, schools, municipalities and modular buildings.
- Ramp is ADA, IBC, BOCA and OSHA compliant and is designed to meet most federal and state code requirements.
- A wide range of ramp lengths and platform sizes enables customers to choose the components required to build ramp systems that meet their specific needs and configurations.
AMF-Bruns of America
- Made of non-slip, perforated aluminum that’s ultra strong and lightweight.
- Center folding and fitted with quick-locking systems that are easy to operate, with two handles and a pneumatic absorber.
- Choose from a straight fold-up or a swivel-mounted model: Both meet ADA regulations for paratransit use.
- 20G collision tested.
Aqua Creek Products
UL-Certified Pool Lifts
- Several pool lifts that have been tested and UL-certified to comply with the new UL Pool Lift Standard 60335-2-1000.
- The Admiral Lift (pictured), the Scout 2 lift, the Revolution Lift, the Elite Lift and the Ultra lift all have UL certification, and additional Aqua Creek models are currently undergoing testing.
- First fully tested, fully integrated, heavy-duty winch and restraint system featuring dual automatic retractors that act as front tie-downs.
- Release the belts and attach INQLINE securement J-hooks to the wheelchair frame. Then use the thumb controller to seamlessly steer the chair into the vehicle.
- With the passenger safely inside, attach rear tie-downs and apply a “final squeeze” via the wall control panel.
Prairie View Industries
- The new Wheel-A-Bout portable ramp is the answer when large, heavy, hard-to-maneuver ramps are the challenge.
- Wheel-A-Bout stores upright in a garage, then effortlessly rolls out when needed.
- Set it up by folding down the bottom section, attaching the support straps with quick-release pins, and positioning it up on the step.
- 30" platform offers excellent stability.
- Comes in 10' and 12' lengths.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
EZ Edge Ramps
- Durable, slip-resistant ramps are designed to be easy to install, modify and use.
- Sloped sides allow a wheelchair, scooter or rollator to enter doorways from any angle.
- Solid rubber ramps can be easily trimmed to fit different heights and to fit around doorjambs.
- Available at multiple heights and meet the recommended 1:12 slope ratio.
National Ramp Corp.
- Comprises maintenance-free aluminum ramps with non-slip, solid deck surfaces.
- The ramps are ADA compliant and can be quickly installed.
- A continuous handrail from the ground to a home’s front door provides greater safety and peace of mind for people with mobility limitations or those who use wheelchairs or scooters for personal transportation.
Turny Evo Seat
- Creates a safer way to get in and out of vehicles.
- Designed for people with limited mobility, including wheelchair users who can transfer into a vehicle seat.
- Fully powered to rotate, extend, and move up, down or backward, and it can be installed in the driver, passenger or mid-row seat positions, depending on the vehicle.
- Fits more than 150 vehicles, such as full-size vans, pickup trucks, minivans and SUVs.
Pride Mobility Products
- This newly engineered, exterior powered boom-style lift provides a user-friendly lift for pickup trucks.
- The fast-loading/unloading Commander 450 has a 450-lb. lifting capacity for heavier power chairs and scooters, and it’s available in 2- and 3-axis configurations.
- The lift is designed to be durable, with the ability to lift and lower mobility devices to the ground over the truck’s tailgate.
- Features a standard single-seat post or 4-point seat post carabiner kit, telescoping mounting brackets, and a waterproof push-button hand control.
Harmar Mobility LLC
- Harmar’s newest Pinnacle model combines premium features with a compelling price point.
- The SL300 (with a 300-lb. lifting capacity) requires zero maintenance and boasts compact dimensions, lengthy operation in power outages and an automatic/mechanical folding rail option.
- Fold-up armrests and the seat base have an 11" folded width when not in use.
- An ergonomic hand control switch on the armrest makes for easy operation, while an oversized footrest offers comfort and security.
- A patented nylon polymer gear with helical work drive featuring six points of contact provides ultimate stability and a smooth ride.
National Seating & Mobility/AccessNSM
Splashy Bath Seat
- National Seating & Mobility (NSM) is the exclusive American distributor of Splashy, the new portable bath seat from Firefly by Leckey.
- To adapt to the child’s postural support needs, Splashy offers a five-point harness or three-point pelvic support.
- The seat has four detachable bumpers to lend extra support where it’s needed.
- The warm-touch foam is soft when wet or dry, and the seat reclines easily to position the child at the ideal angle for bathing.
- Travel-friendly Splashy will also be right at home in other wet environments, such as the beach or garden.
- Comes in four sizes to accommodate clients from childhood through young adulthood.
- The seat tilts, and the back can be angled to achieve the ideal seating and posture during hygiene activities.
- Adjustable height enables it to be placed over a toilet — or use a pan instead.
- Accessories include a head support, a push brace to maneuver the unit, sides that provide moderate torso control and positioning, and swing-away side supports.
- The seat is now also available in blue in addition to standard gray.
- The largest size (size 4) has a 154-lb. weight capacity.
AMF-Bruns of America
eFutureSafe Anchorage System
- Allows customized head, back and neck adjustments.
- Can withstand 15G rear collision forces and 20G frontal collisions.
- Easy to install, move and clean.
- When it’s not in use, it can be turned inward toward the vehicle wall to save space inside the vehicle.
- The system can be side mounted or floor mounted, and it’s compatible with AMF-Bruns restraint systems.
- It’s a system that gets wheelchair users back on the road in comfort and safety.
Vantage Mobility International
With plenty of interior space, interchangeable
seating and an in-floor ramp, the wheelchair-accessible 2017 VMI Chrysler Pacifica
minivan combines style with function.
Inside, the Pacifica conversion offers 360° of
maneuverability so even large wheelchairs
can turn around. Front seats are interchangeable
and can function in the driver’s and
the front passenger’s space. The door is 30" wide, and there’s 59" of headroom. This
Pacifica features PowerKneel suspension, a
hydraulic system that lowers the van for easy
entry. The Pacifica is available in four models
with various options packages.
Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.