- Harmar’s newest Pinnacle model combines premium features with a compelling price point.
- The SL300 (with a 300-lb. lifting capacity) requires zero maintenance and boasts compact dimensions, lengthy operation in power outages and an automatic/mechanical folding rail option.
- Fold-up armrests and the seat base have an 11" folded width when not in use.
- An ergonomic hand control switch on the armrest makes for easy operation, while an oversized footrest offers comfort and security.
- A patented nylon polymer gear with helical work drive featuring six points of contact provides ultimate stability and a smooth ride.
Pride Mobility Products
- This newly engineered, exterior powered boom-style lift provides a user-friendly lift for pickup trucks.
- The fast-loading/unloading Commander 450 has a 450-lb. lifting capacity for heavier power chairs and scooters, and it’s available in 2- and 3-axis configurations.
- The lift is designed to be durable, with the ability to lift and lower mobility devices to the ground over the truck’s tailgate.
- Features a standard single-seat post or 4-point seat post carabiner kit, telescoping mounting brackets, and a waterproof push-button hand control.
AMF-Bruns of America
eFutureSafe Anchorage System
- Allows customized head, back and neck adjustments.
- Can withstand 15G rear collision forces and 20G frontal collisions.
- Easy to install, move and clean.
- When it’s not in use, it can be turned inward toward the vehicle wall to save space inside the vehicle.
- The system can be side mounted or floor mounted, and it’s compatible with AMF-Bruns restraint systems.
- It’s a system that gets wheelchair users back on the road in comfort and safety.
National Seating & Mobility/AccessNSM
Splashy Bath Seat
- National Seating & Mobility (NSM) is the exclusive American distributor of Splashy, the new portable bath seat from Firefly by Leckey.
- To adapt to the child’s postural support needs, Splashy offers a five-point harness or three-point pelvic support.
- The seat has four detachable bumpers to lend extra support where it’s needed.
- The warm-touch foam is soft when wet or dry, and the seat reclines easily to position the child at the ideal angle for bathing.
- Travel-friendly Splashy will also be right at home in other wet environments, such as the beach or garden.
- Comes in four sizes to accommodate clients from childhood through young adulthood.
- The seat tilts, and the back can be angled to achieve the ideal seating and posture during hygiene activities.
- Adjustable height enables it to be placed over a toilet — or use a pan instead.
- Accessories include a head support, a push brace to maneuver the unit, sides that provide moderate torso control and positioning, and swing-away side supports.
- The seat is now also available in blue in addition to standard gray.
- The largest size (size 4) has a 154-lb. weight capacity.