Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
Manual Wheelchair Cover
from the lightweight nylon
material with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
backing for the highest level of water resistance.
- Since many manual wheelchairs are
transported on the backs of vehicles using a
hanging carrier, this cover has a back slit to accommodate the
hanging cradle. Simply slip the cover over
and secure once the wheelchair is mounted
on the carrier.
- For improved visibility, the
cover features 300-yard reflective tape.
- Comes with a stuff sack.
- Coming in the summer of 2020.
- Built on the Chevrolet Traverse, the SUV
pairs sleek styling with the roomy space of
a wheelchair-accessible minivan.
percent more space at the rear cabin when
compared to BraunAbility’s Ford Explorer
conversion, wheelchair users can finally own
an accessible SUV without sacrificing room
- Side-entry conversion
features a power in-floor ramp that is
2" wider than the BraunAbility Explorer.
- Sliding door is reinforced for reliable
operation, and the doorway is 54.5" high,
accommodating even tall power chairs.
Prairie View Industries
- No-pinch center-hinge
- Hands to safely stay
in the center while folding the ramp out for
- Weight capacity of 800 lbs.
- Uniquely lightweight design easily separates
into two pieces for convenient transport and
- Offered in a variety of lengths
and features a 30" wide platform to provide
superior stability for mobility devices with
various wheel configurations.
- World’s most
advanced personal mobility wheelchair
securement solution — providing more
options and features than any other docking
- Unique features and options,
such as its tapered design that allows
mobility users to effortlessly guide their
wheelchairs into the proper securement
- Extensive range of brackets
that are available online and are compatible
with today’s most popular wheelchairs, as
well as a wide range of other models.
- Features a
smaller footprint that’s perfect for pediatric,
adolescent and smaller adult clients.
base and seat frames retain the 18" width of
the Raz-AT commode chair so the Raz-CAT
can still be positioned over a toilet.
- Base frame is shortened 3" to make the chair
- A depth-adjustable
back offers depths from 12" to 15" (to front of
frame) or up to 17" with the front of the seat
overhanging the seat frame.
- The standard
seat has an elongated aperture to work with
seat depths of 12-15", and custom seats are
- The Raz-CAT has 40° of tilt and a
250-lb. user weight capacity.
Revive Shower Commode
- Provides positioning for safe, thorough
bathing to allow for an improved ability to
wash hair and increased access to abdominal
and peri areas.
- Up to 67° of recline,
12° of posterior tilt, 10° of anterior tilt,
elevating legrest, and swing-away, removable
weight capacity and an industry-leading
lifetime warranty on side frames and cross
- For a higher weight capacity,
Broda provides the Bariatric Revive, which
provides an 800-lb. weight capacity.
Rolko EasyTransfer Transfer Board
- Offers independent assistance to transfer to and from wheelchair.
- Dual hand
cut-outs plus an innovative notch designed
to encompass the wheel and handrim.
- Able to place the board closer
to the center of the seating surface for more
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs. with a
weight limit of 285 lbs.
AMF-Bruns of America
- Perforated aluminum profiles that are
lightweight, non-slip and extra-strong.
- Available in a
variety of lengths and widths, handles a
weight capacity of 660 to 1102 lbs., and has
an optional 90° opening.
- The ramp can be
installed as a straight fold-up or swivel-mount and can withstand 20G collision
- Works in conjunction
with AMF-Bruns’ eFutureSafe Head & Backrest/Seatbelt, which can allow wheelchair
users to drive safely and comfortably.
Pride Mobility Products
VivaLift! Atlas Plus
- A four-motor
recliner with countless position combinations,
including infinite lay flat, relaxed,
reclined and upward lift.
- Whether reading a book or watching the big game,
this chair provides customized comfort.
- Features include a hideaway wireless phone
charger, hideaway cup holder, power
headrest, power lumbar, USB remote,
lithium battery backup, footrest extension
and power backrest.
weight capacity and is offered in Mushroom,
Walnut, and Steel fabrics.
Vantage Mobility International
VMI Chrysler Pacifica
- Designed for wheelchair users with caregivers.
- Rear-entry vehicle
provides the convenience of direct access
with easy entry/exit for passengers and not having to worry about being "parked in".
- Plenty of space to accommodate up to
two wheelchair passengers.
- 33.75" wide
ramp has a 1,000-lb. weight capacity and
features SecureSides side rails for additional
- The lowered floor length is 100".
Evoflex + Belt Extender
- The Evoflex Hip Belt is now easier to mount
without compromising user fit.
stiffened end straps stay upright or pivot out
of the way when you want, and stay where
you put them.
- Straps won’t twist or fall into
the wheels, thus facilitating transfers and
making it easier to keep the straps clean.
patented, tapered design improves stability
by allowing a closer fit.
- With the new Evoflex
Belt Extender, straps can be lengthened up
to 12.5 cm (5") on each side while maintaining
the stiffness of the Evoflex — great
for chairs with contoured seating, thicker
seat cushions or distant mounting points.
Sportaid Wheelchair Tire Covers
- Protect your floors from whatever contaminants and debris the tires may rub off.
- Avoid the spread of black tire marks once the tire covers are applied.
- Using these tire covers make gloves obsolete during indoor use too. Using soft nylon material allows time for your hands to heal when not pushing outdoors.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- Designed with comfort, independence and dignity in mind.
- The seat plate, based on the physical imprint left behind when seated, encourages a more upright and stable seating position, while a 5° seat pre-tilt lifts the knees into a natural squat position.
- New slide-tilt motion, without use of cylinders, shifts weight to center.
- Stainless steel frames and quality workmanship mean low maintenance for the caregiver.
- Ergo modular design allow the chairs to be adjusted as needs change.
- Off-the-shelf accessories are easy to fit.
Aqua Creek Products
UL-Certified Pool Lifts
- Several pool lifts that have been tested and UL-certified to comply with the new UL Pool Lift Standard 60335-2-1000.
- The Admiral Lift (pictured), the Scout 2 lift, the Revolution Lift, the Elite Lift and the Ultra lift all have UL certification, and additional Aqua Creek models are currently undergoing testing.
- First fully tested, fully integrated, heavy-duty winch and restraint system featuring dual automatic retractors that act as front tie-downs.
- Release the belts and attach INQLINE securement J-hooks to the wheelchair frame. Then use the thumb controller to seamlessly steer the chair into the vehicle.
- With the passenger safely inside, attach rear tie-downs and apply a “final squeeze” via the wall control panel.
Prairie View Industries
- The new Wheel-A-Bout portable ramp is the answer when large, heavy, hard-to-maneuver ramps are the challenge.
- Wheel-A-Bout stores upright in a garage, then effortlessly rolls out when needed.
- Set it up by folding down the bottom section, attaching the support straps with quick-release pins, and positioning it up on the step.
- 30" platform offers excellent stability.
- Comes in 10' and 12' lengths.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
EZ Edge Ramps
- Durable, slip-resistant ramps are designed to be easy to install, modify and use.
- Sloped sides allow a wheelchair, scooter or rollator to enter doorways from any angle.
- Solid rubber ramps can be easily trimmed to fit different heights and to fit around doorjambs.
- Available at multiple heights and meet the recommended 1:12 slope ratio.
- An attendant-operated stair climber, works on angled, straight and curved stairs.
- The PT-U model attaches to a manual wheelchair and can accommodate nearly all standard, transport, sport or pediatric chairs.
- The PT-S model (pictured) has a built-in seat and doesn’t require a wheelchair for operation; the passenger can be wheeled inside/outside while onboard.
- Can be used on all sorts of stairs and disassembles to fit into a car.