Home is where your heart is – so these product solutions offer ways to make your favorite environment more convenient, comfortable and safe every day.
Gatehouse Custom Access Ramp System
Now you don't have to sacrifice beauty for functional utility. This modular aluminum ramp substructure is designed to be finished with decking, railing and accessories available at Lowe's. The finished result is eye-opening proof that easier access can also be an attractive addition to your home.
Better Home Access
You want to stay home as long as possible. So our affordable and high quality Everest Elevator series of residential elevators helps you maximize access to your multi-level home while expanding its value. Enjoy a comfortable, quiet ride with easy soft start and stop technology. Harmar quality ensures reliability, safety, energy efficiency, and design innovation to fit your home.
Vertical Platform Lift
Access Made Easy
Harmar’s all new Residential Vertical Platform Lift is a safe, smooth and economical solution to the barriers that porches and other elevation changes create in and around a home. Designed to be as cost-efficient as possible, models in heights from 4 to 6 feet easily accommodate most residential applications inside or out. And they are virtually maintenance-free.
The most advanced stair lift yet developed for affordable quality, comfort and design. Just 10” wide folded (11" from wall installed), it’s the slimmest, lightest lift available—yet it boasts a 350 lb capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels for easy access. Patented helical gear drive saves energy, makes up to 40 trips even if power goes out.
Sierra Inclined Platform Lift
Unique and innovative, our Sierra Inclined Platform lift is a space-efficient solution to overcoming the obstacles stairs create at home. Both you and your wheelchair or scooter can move up and down a staircase to enjoy your entire home—inside or out. Mounts to stairs, taking just 12” space from wall when folded.
Alpine Stair Lift
Attractive & Quiet
As beautiful as it is efficient! New Alpine Stair Lift includes the Quiet Drive system with smooth stop and start. Aesthetic track and finished floor mounts integrate with your decor. Folding seat and footrest save space; handy control switch is integrated in armrest. Three models offer options that let you select the capacity, ergonomic seating and upholstery you prefer.
PATHWAY 3G Modular Access
- Because it allows for infinite modular
configurations, the PATHWAY 3G can create
safe and seamless access for both standard
and customized/unique entryways.
surface options (solid, expanded metal and
perforated) are available to meet a range of
- The solid surface features
an extruded tread surface with raised ribs
for exceptional slip resistance.
metal utilizes diamond-shaped openings to
allow multi-directional traction and reduced
- The modular, anodized aluminum Armada
ramp system is designed to offer plenty of
flexibility to accommodate the wide-ranging
needs of customers.
- 4', 5', 6' and 8'
ramp lengths and 36" widths are stocked as
standard, custom ramp lengths and widths
are also available to order as needed.
knurled, slip-resistant ramp surface and
handrails are among the Armada’s safety-minded
- The system can accommodate
up to 750 lbs.
- Contact AlumiRamp
regarding special customer needs, ramp
designs, terrains, rises, measurements, etc.
Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
- Designed for users with impaired balance
and reduced lower-limb strength, QuickMove
offers support as users rise via their own
- Transfers the user
— in sitting or standing position — from bed
to chair, wheelchair, toilet or car.
- Engineered to
mimic natural movement patterns, QuickMove
can be used by consumers who have some
arm strength and can bear their own weight.
- Features adjustable lower leg
support/knee brace support, adjustable base
width and adjustable buttock cushions that can
be angled to accommodate most users up to
- Accessories can offer additional torso/side support and stability.
- To be used as a support during
sit-to-stand transfers and for sitting
transfers conducted between
wheelchair and bed, toilet or car.
- The belt is fastened around the
user’s waist or hips and has multiple
handles, both vertically and horizontally,
to give caregivers or attendants
a firm grip and the ability to offer
- Features an anti-slip interior of moisture-repellent,
PU-coated nylon and is therefore suited to environments and situations
where moisture and dampness are present.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
BORIS Shower Commode Chair
in five sizes and a range of seat widths to fit and support kids from
birth into their teens.
- A UV-protected, PE plastic-molded seat shell
gives strong upper-body support,
while the stainless steel chassis
can be set into a tilted position to
- Gas cylinders smoothly
tilt on demand, and the frame
height adjusts easily to whatever
toilet height is optimal.
accessories include head support,
cushioned seat insert, a safety bar/tray, footplates and a splash guard
that also performs as an abductor.
Hygiene & Toileting System (HTS)
- Proper positioning can be crucial to successful toileting, for child and
parents, and Rifton’s HTS strives to provide that optimal positioning.
- Open seat
facilitates proper cleaning,
and an adjustable headrest
makes showering easier.
entire system is designed to
be easy to keep clean, and it
can be used on, over or off a
standard or elongated toilet.
Adjusts as the child grows.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Otter Bath Chair
- Lightweight and capable of multiple positions, the Otter provides
comfort and stability in a bathing chair that fits all standard tubs.
- Available in three sizes and made of a plastic frame
that’s covered in standard or soft fabric that is
removable and washable.
- Includes an adjustable head stabilizer, two
positioning straps and leg straps.
- The seat
and back are angle adjustable, with
five positioning options.
- Folds flat
when not in use.
SureHands Lift & Care Systems
Lifting and transferring from bed to wheelchair,
toilet, bathtub, etc., can be potentially dangerous
for both the person transferring and the
caregiver who’s assisting. SureHands offers a
range of safe, efficient lifting systems that can
be tailored to the environment and the wheelchair
user’s abilities. Lifts include ceiling track
systems, portable motor options, mobile floor
units, pool lifts and wall lifts plus a shower/bathing trolley. Some lifts can be self-operated
for even greater independence.
Who couldn’t use an extra hand when
wrangling groceries, kids, laptops and more
into the house? Open Sesame’s door opening
systems release and open locked or unlocked
doors, pause to allow exiting or entering, then
close automatically and return the door to its
locked position. The door remains free swinging
for manual use. If you need more time to get
through the doorway, just push the remote
control button again, and the door stays open
as long as you choose.
- By attaching to rigid-framed manual wheelchairs (or to folding chairs via an adaptor), FreeWheel enables consumers to push over surfaces that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to navigate.
- The attachment is designed to provide a longer wheelbase and reduce resistance and drag when rolling over broken sidewalks, curbs, carpet, gravel, dirt, grass and snow.
- Encourages a more active lifestyle by improving accessibility in all sorts of everyday and exceptional situations.
Prairie View Industries
- A self-supporting adjustable aluminum threshold ramp designed to provide safe, gradual passage through doorways that swing in or out.
- Made of slip-resistant, grooved aluminum to accommodate wheelchairs and scooters of various configurations.
- Aligns directly against the threshold and adjusts thanks to bullet feet that fit precisely to the height needed.
- 800-lb. weight capacity.
- Comes in four lengths and two widths.
American Permalight Inc.
- Cushioned foam guards for wherever you need a little extra visibility and protection indoors or outdoors.
- Easily attach to walls, corners and protrusions in impact-prone areas — such as clinics, hallways and spaces where wheelchair training and practice take place.
- Made of durable, recyclable polyurethane foam with strong adhesive backing.
- The corner and wall guards come in 15 shapes in white, black/yellow, or black to protect the environment and the people in it.
SUITCASE GF Ramp
- Single-fold addition to the SUITCASE line was designed to provide a lifetime of accessibility and ease of use.
- Made of glass-reinforced graphite fiber, the GF ramp is ultralightweight.
- Durable with a 660-lb. weight capacity.
- Available in five sizes (from 29" to 82") and weighs from 7.75 to 21 lbs.
- A full-length folding joint provides additional strength.
- Slip-resistant coating offers superior traction and visibility lines on outer edges enhance the ramp’s safe use.