Home is where your heart is – so these product solutions offer ways to make your favorite environment more convenient, comfortable and safe every day.
- Harmar’s newest Pinnacle model combines premium features with a compelling price point.
- The SL300 (with a 300-lb. lifting capacity) requires zero maintenance and boasts compact dimensions, lengthy operation in power outages and an automatic/mechanical folding rail option.
- Fold-up armrests and the seat base have an 11" folded width when not in use.
- An ergonomic hand control switch on the armrest makes for easy operation, while an oversized footrest offers comfort and security.
- A patented nylon polymer gear with helical work drive featuring six points of contact provides ultimate stability and a smooth ride.
National Seating & Mobility/AccessNSM
Splashy Bath Seat
- National Seating & Mobility (NSM) is the exclusive American distributor of Splashy, the new portable bath seat from Firefly by Leckey.
- To adapt to the child’s postural support needs, Splashy offers a five-point harness or three-point pelvic support.
- The seat has four detachable bumpers to lend extra support where it’s needed.
- The warm-touch foam is soft when wet or dry, and the seat reclines easily to position the child at the ideal angle for bathing.
- Travel-friendly Splashy will also be right at home in other wet environments, such as the beach or garden.
- Comes in four sizes to accommodate clients from childhood through young adulthood.
- The seat tilts, and the back can be angled to achieve the ideal seating and posture during hygiene activities.
- Adjustable height enables it to be placed over a toilet — or use a pan instead.
- Accessories include a head support, a push brace to maneuver the unit, sides that provide moderate torso control and positioning, and swing-away side supports.
- The seat is now also available in blue in addition to standard gray.
- The largest size (size 4) has a 154-lb. weight capacity.
- The modular, anodized aluminum Armada
ramp system is designed to offer plenty of
flexibility to accommodate the wide-ranging
needs of customers.
- 4', 5', 6' and 8'
ramp lengths and 36" widths are stocked as
standard, custom ramp lengths and widths
are also available to order as needed.
knurled, slip-resistant ramp surface and
handrails are among the Armada’s safety-minded
- The system can accommodate
up to 750 lbs.
- Contact AlumiRamp
regarding special customer needs, ramp
designs, terrains, rises, measurements, etc.
Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
PATHWAY 3G Modular Access
- Because it allows for infinite modular
configurations, the PATHWAY 3G can create
safe and seamless access for both standard
and customized/unique entryways.
surface options (solid, expanded metal and
perforated) are available to meet a range of
- The solid surface features
an extruded tread surface with raised ribs
for exceptional slip resistance.
metal utilizes diamond-shaped openings to
allow multi-directional traction and reduced