Home is where your heart is – so these product solutions offer ways to make your favorite environment more convenient, comfortable and safe every day.
Sportaid Wheelchair Tire Covers
- Protect your floors from whatever contaminants and debris the tires may rub off.
- Avoid the spread of black tire marks once the tire covers are applied.
- Using these tire covers make gloves obsolete during indoor use too. Using soft nylon material allows time for your hands to heal when not pushing outdoors.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- Designed with comfort, independence and dignity in mind.
- The seat plate, based on the physical imprint left behind when seated, encourages a more upright and stable seating position, while a 5° seat pre-tilt lifts the knees into a natural squat position.
- New slide-tilt motion, without use of cylinders, shifts weight to center.
- Stainless steel frames and quality workmanship mean low maintenance for the caregiver.
- Ergo modular design allow the chairs to be adjusted as needs change.
- Off-the-shelf accessories are easy to fit.
- The Entrada commercial ramp has been designed to provide access to offices, schools, municipalities and modular buildings.
- Ramp is ADA, IBC, BOCA and OSHA compliant and is designed to meet most federal and state code requirements.
- A wide range of ramp lengths and platform sizes enables customers to choose the components required to build ramp systems that meet their specific needs and configurations.
Prairie View Industries
- The new Wheel-A-Bout portable ramp is the answer when large, heavy, hard-to-maneuver ramps are the challenge.
- Wheel-A-Bout stores upright in a garage, then effortlessly rolls out when needed.
- Set it up by folding down the bottom section, attaching the support straps with quick-release pins, and positioning it up on the step.
- 30" platform offers excellent stability.
- Comes in 10' and 12' lengths.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
EZ Edge Ramps
- Durable, slip-resistant ramps are designed to be easy to install, modify and use.
- Sloped sides allow a wheelchair, scooter or rollator to enter doorways from any angle.
- Solid rubber ramps can be easily trimmed to fit different heights and to fit around doorjambs.
- Available at multiple heights and meet the recommended 1:12 slope ratio.
Aqua Creek Products
UL-Certified Pool Lifts
- Several pool lifts that have been tested and UL-certified to comply with the new UL Pool Lift Standard 60335-2-1000.
- The Admiral Lift (pictured), the Scout 2 lift, the Revolution Lift, the Elite Lift and the Ultra lift all have UL certification, and additional Aqua Creek models are currently undergoing testing.
- An attendant-operated stair climber, works on angled, straight and curved stairs.
- The PT-U model attaches to a manual wheelchair and can accommodate nearly all standard, transport, sport or pediatric chairs.
- The PT-S model (pictured) has a built-in seat and doesn’t require a wheelchair for operation; the passenger can be wheeled inside/outside while onboard.
- Can be used on all sorts of stairs and disassembles to fit into a car.
National Ramp Corp.
- Comprises maintenance-free aluminum ramps with non-slip, solid deck surfaces.
- The ramps are ADA compliant and can be quickly installed.
- A continuous handrail from the ground to a home’s front door provides greater safety and peace of mind for people with mobility limitations or those who use wheelchairs or scooters for personal transportation.
Mac's Lift Gate Inc.
Vertical Home Lift
- Mac’s PL-50, PL-72 and PL-90 vertical home lifts are designed and engineered for everyday use, with a 750-lb. weight capacity and virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Operate in all weather conditions from -30° to +120°F and lifts are weather proofed and sealed.
- The lifts operate on a 110 VAC and draw 7 amps when in use.
- Includes an emergency manual crank and five-year warranty.
- This attendant-operated stair climber works on angled, straight and curved stairs of many types (wood, metal, concrete or carpeted).
- Attaches to a manual wheelchair and is compatible with most standard, transport, sport or pediatric models.
- Disassemble into three parts that can be easily stored in a car; the heaviest piece is 41 lbs.
- These stair climbers are battery operated, feature three climbing speeds, and have brake wheels that automatically lock upon reaching the step edge.
Harmar Mobility LLC
- Harmar’s newest Pinnacle model combines premium features with a compelling price point.
- The SL300 (with a 300-lb. lifting capacity) requires zero maintenance and boasts compact dimensions, lengthy operation in power outages and an automatic/mechanical folding rail option.
- Fold-up armrests and the seat base have an 11" folded width when not in use.
- An ergonomic hand control switch on the armrest makes for easy operation, while an oversized footrest offers comfort and security.
- A patented nylon polymer gear with helical work drive featuring six points of contact provides ultimate stability and a smooth ride.
- Comes in four sizes to accommodate clients from childhood through young adulthood.
- The seat tilts, and the back can be angled to achieve the ideal seating and posture during hygiene activities.
- Adjustable height enables it to be placed over a toilet — or use a pan instead.
- Accessories include a head support, a push brace to maneuver the unit, sides that provide moderate torso control and positioning, and swing-away side supports.
- The seat is now also available in blue in addition to standard gray.
- The largest size (size 4) has a 154-lb. weight capacity.
National Seating & Mobility/AccessNSM
Splashy Bath Seat
- National Seating & Mobility (NSM) is the exclusive American distributor of Splashy, the new portable bath seat from Firefly by Leckey.
- To adapt to the child’s postural support needs, Splashy offers a five-point harness or three-point pelvic support.
- The seat has four detachable bumpers to lend extra support where it’s needed.
- The warm-touch foam is soft when wet or dry, and the seat reclines easily to position the child at the ideal angle for bathing.
- Travel-friendly Splashy will also be right at home in other wet environments, such as the beach or garden.
- The modular, anodized aluminum Armada
ramp system is designed to offer plenty of
flexibility to accommodate the wide-ranging
needs of customers.
- 4', 5', 6' and 8'
ramp lengths and 36" widths are stocked as
standard, custom ramp lengths and widths
are also available to order as needed.
knurled, slip-resistant ramp surface and
handrails are among the Armada’s safety-minded
- The system can accommodate
up to 750 lbs.
- Contact AlumiRamp
regarding special customer needs, ramp
designs, terrains, rises, measurements, etc.
Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
PATHWAY 3G Modular Access
- Because it allows for infinite modular
configurations, the PATHWAY 3G can create
safe and seamless access for both standard
and customized/unique entryways.
surface options (solid, expanded metal and
perforated) are available to meet a range of
- The solid surface features
an extruded tread surface with raised ribs
for exceptional slip resistance.
metal utilizes diamond-shaped openings to
allow multi-directional traction and reduced
- To be used as a support during
sit-to-stand transfers and for sitting
transfers conducted between
wheelchair and bed, toilet or car.
- The belt is fastened around the
user’s waist or hips and has multiple
handles, both vertically and horizontally,
to give caregivers or attendants
a firm grip and the ability to offer
- Features an anti-slip interior of moisture-repellent,
PU-coated nylon and is therefore suited to environments and situations
where moisture and dampness are present.
- Designed for users with impaired balance
and reduced lower-limb strength, QuickMove
offers support as users rise via their own
- Transfers the user
— in sitting or standing position — from bed
to chair, wheelchair, toilet or car.
- Engineered to
mimic natural movement patterns, QuickMove
can be used by consumers who have some
arm strength and can bear their own weight.
- Features adjustable lower leg
support/knee brace support, adjustable base
width and adjustable buttock cushions that can
be angled to accommodate most users up to
- Accessories can offer additional torso/side support and stability.
Hygiene & Toileting System (HTS)
- Proper positioning can be crucial to successful toileting, for child and
parents, and Rifton’s HTS strives to provide that optimal positioning.
- Open seat
facilitates proper cleaning,
and an adjustable headrest
makes showering easier.
entire system is designed to
be easy to keep clean, and it
can be used on, over or off a
standard or elongated toilet.
Adjusts as the child grows.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
BORIS Shower Commode Chair
in five sizes and a range of seat widths to fit and support kids from
birth into their teens.
- A UV-protected, PE plastic-molded seat shell
gives strong upper-body support,
while the stainless steel chassis
can be set into a tilted position to
- Gas cylinders smoothly
tilt on demand, and the frame
height adjusts easily to whatever
toilet height is optimal.
accessories include head support,
cushioned seat insert, a safety bar/tray, footplates and a splash guard
that also performs as an abductor.