Accessibility solutions include wheelchair-accessible vehicles, driving controls operated by hand, accessible seating and more technology aimed at helping mobility users on the road.
Micro Power Chair Lift
Compact in size and lightweight enough for even a Class I hitch, our Micro Scooter Lift securely transports virtually any 3- or 4-Wheel Micro Scooter. No scooter modifications needed. The generous platform and adjustable rear wheel cradle enables your scooter to fit easily. And, four secure tie-downs keep it stable and safe. Easy, swing-away option available.
AL500 & AL560 Power Chair Lifts
Transport Made Easy
Durable and easy to operate, Hamar’s wide selection of American-made Chair Lifts enhance mobility and peace of mind. Our high quality portfolio includes the world’s most popular unit, which carries virtually any power chair model; or choose an alternative specialized to your power chair and vehicle. No mobility device modifications are needed. Easy, swing-away option available.
AL 100 Scooter Lift
From our most popular Universal Scooter Lift to our wide choice of specialized models, Harmar Scooter Lifts transport your scooter securely and easily. Our Universal Scooter (AL 100 shown) with automatic hold-down arm secures virtually any scooter – with no scooter modifications. Fully automatic, its nearly effortless operation handles a hefty 350-pound lifting capacity. Swing-away option available.
Innovation in Motion
- A retractable docking pin that stays
out of the way when not in use, but is quick
and easy to deploy when needed.
In Motion’s new retractable docking pin
system is crash tested and can be fitted to
any Frontier V6 MWD, FWD or RWD model of
- For added convenience,
the new docking pin system is compatible
with popular 2015 Q’Straint and EZ Lock
AMF-Bruns of America
Hide-A-Way Securement System
- This wheelchair securement system with
retractors is fully integrated into the floor
to free up valuable floor space and increase
- The Hide-A-Way enables
drivers to quickly and easily “mix and match”
passenger wheelchairs with non-wheelchair
- Fold-up passenger seats can be
installed directly over the restraints.
system fits transit, para-transit and mobility
vehicles and is foot activated for ease of
- Hide-A-Way uses self-locking and self-tensioning
- The system meets the
ISO 10542 standard, among others.
- Designed to provide maximum independence,
the QLK-150 docking system is ideal
for wheelchair users who drive their own
vehicles or want to be able to quickly secure
their own chairs via a single-point system.
- The QLK-150 has successfully crash tested
forward, rearward and sideways to higher
- It has a compact design
featuring a larger touch area and embedded
LED indicators that show system status.
- Optional base mounts achieve clearance
as low as 1.5" and as high as 4".
- Its flush
surface eliminates snags and gives 3/16" of
additional bolt clearance.
AL300/300HD Fusion Lifts
- Harmar’s Fusion lifts come in two models
(350-lb. weight capacity AL300, and the
400-lb. AL300HD) to accommodate a wide
range of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs
- Each lift has a motor cover with key
lock, toggle switch, license plate holder, manual
override, power lifting and automatic
folding when the lift is unoccupied.
- A 27.5x39" aluminum platform
with four self-tensioning Q’Straint
retractors and rear wheel cradle
work to keep the wheelchair
or scooter safely and securely
- The optional swing-away
feature allows the unoccupied
outside lift to be pivoted out of
the way for easier access to the
car’s trunk or tailgate.
- And check
out the new Stars-N-Stripes
AMF-Bruns of America
FutureSafe Head & Backrest
- This adjustable head and backrest system features an upper anchorage
point for the shoulder belt to help optimize wheelchair passenger
safety in an automotive collision.
- The system meets RESNA WC18 and
ISO 10542 standards.
- PROTEKTOR-System wheelchair
and occupant restraints are offered, including ones that meet the RESNA
WC18 standard for wheelchairs with an integrated lap belt.
Thomashilfen North America
- Designed to optimally position kids with special needs.
- Features adjustable lateral supports, a full-range positioning harness and a swivel base for easy, safe transport.
- 12-lb. seat is easy to move between vehicles.
- Fits kids weighing 33.1 to 110.2 lbs.
- Combines advanced technology with the space-saving Ford Explorer.
- An accessible SUV with a power door, kneel and ramp system, plus redesigned, removable front seats to enable the wheelchair user to drive, ride as a passenger or ride in the center.
- The sliding front shifter provides extra space up front.
- Outdoors adventurers can add the optional tow package.
- 28.5" door opening width, 55" door opening height, an interior height of 59" and a 28"-wide ramp.
- Versatile flooring and seating system enables commercial vehicles to accommodate passenger seating, wheelchairs and even stretchers in whatever configuration needed.
- A uniform design — “X” track rails are installed on a uniform floor grid — so fleets of different vehicle brands can share the same system and components.
- Seat bases can be added, moved or removed in seconds to ensure vehicles can meet whatever configurations are required at a specific time.
Pride Mobility Products
Lift Finder Tool
- A powerful new tool for finding the right combination of Pride Mobility lift, automotive vehicle and Pride mobility device.
- Select a combination of automotive vehicle and mobility device, then the online Lift Finder reveals a list of compatible lifts.
- Compare lifts and click on links to read each product’s specifications.
- Ask to be contacted by a Pride Lift provider in their neighborhoods.
- The Lift Finder database is updated constantly.
Vantage Mobility International
Toyota Northstar E360
- ADA-compliant minivan designed for commercial use.
- Features a side-entry system with an in-floor ramp for easy and convenient passenger boarding.
- A deep-drop floor provides a tall door opening with an unobstructed entrance.
- Has plenty of interior space for wheelchairs and passengers to maneuver.
Turny Evo Swivel Seat
- Enables an automotive seat to rotate toward the door opening for easier transfers whether the user is standing or in a wheelchair.
- The seat lift version enables the seat to exit the vehicle and lower to a suitable transfer height.
- Crash tested to traditional automotive standards and beyond, namely a 30-G crash with a 102-kg crash-test dummy.
- Autoadapt points out that using original automotive seating provides for better seatbelt geometry and effectiveness for the rider.
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility requirements as soon as it rolls off the assembly line.
- An extra-wide passenger door opening, an integrated in-floor ramp and a floor-to-ceiling height nearly 5' tall make the MV-1 ready for wheelchair users from day one.
HAULWAY Vehicle Lift
- Available in multiple sizes and with a range of options designed to make transporting power chairs and scooters quick and efficient.
- Built to be able to adjust to most mobility vehicles as well as automotive vehicles.
SUITCASE Singlefold Ramp
- Offers superior strength in a lightweight, portable package.
- Smooth, quiet action of its continuous, full-length, low-profile hinge.
- An extruded, slip-resistant surface offers excellent traction, while the self-adjusting bottom transition plates provide an easy conversion from ramp to ground.
- Available in 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 7' and 8' lengths and unfold to a 30" wide surface.
- Maximum weight capacity is 800 lbs.
AutoAbility offers its Advantage series of rear-entry, wheelchair-accessible minivan conversions for the Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country and Toyota Sienna models. Several seating configurations are offered to provide greater flexibility for both wheelchair users and other passengers. AutoAbility says its vehicles are fully crash tested and exceed FMVSS and CMVSS impact requirements for frontal, side and rear offset and rollover standards.
DARIOS Hand Controls
As seen at the San Jose Abilities Expo: Combining function with beautiful form, DARIOS driving controls feature a digital ring installed on the steering wheel — without interfering with steering wheel airbag deployment. A wired connection between the steering wheel and the dashboard transmits the position of the accelerator ring to the gas pedal. KEMPF says DARIOS was tested in Daimler AG labs in Germany and found to be immune to electromagnetic noise, thus preventing unintentional accelerations.
Toyota Northstar Access360
This side-entry conversion for the Toyota Sienna provides 360° of wheelchair maneuverability inside the cabin, plus industry-leading headroom inside and at the door, especially helpful for large power chairs and tall passengers. Entering/exiting the Sienna occurs at the touch of the OEM vehicle remote. When the ramp is deployed, the Powerkneel system lowers the vehicle and reduces ramp angle.