Pride Mobility Products
- This newly engineered, exterior powered boom-style lift provides a user-friendly lift for pickup trucks.
- The fast-loading/unloading Commander 450 has a 450-lb. lifting capacity for heavier power chairs and scooters, and it’s available in 2- and 3-axis configurations.
- The lift is designed to be durable, with the ability to lift and lower mobility devices to the ground over the truck’s tailgate.
- Features a standard single-seat post or 4-point seat post carabiner kit, telescoping mounting brackets, and a waterproof push-button hand control.
AMF-Bruns of America
eFutureSafe Anchorage System
- Allows customized head, back and neck adjustments.
- Can withstand 15G rear collision forces and 20G frontal collisions.
- Easy to install, move and clean.
- When it’s not in use, it can be turned inward toward the vehicle wall to save space inside the vehicle.
- The system can be side mounted or floor mounted, and it’s compatible with AMF-Bruns restraint systems.
- It’s a system that gets wheelchair users back on the road in comfort and safety.
Vantage Mobility International
With plenty of interior space, interchangeable
seating and an in-floor ramp, the wheelchair-accessible 2017 VMI Chrysler Pacifica
minivan combines style with function.
Inside, the Pacifica conversion offers 360° of
maneuverability so even large wheelchairs
can turn around. Front seats are interchangeable
and can function in the driver’s and
the front passenger’s space. The door is 30" wide, and there’s 59" of headroom. This
Pacifica features PowerKneel suspension, a
hydraulic system that lowers the van for easy
entry. The Pacifica is available in four models
with various options packages.
AMF-Bruns of America
Hide-A-Way Securement System
- This wheelchair securement system with
retractors is fully integrated into the floor
to free up valuable floor space and increase
- The Hide-A-Way enables
drivers to quickly and easily “mix and match”
passenger wheelchairs with non-wheelchair
- Fold-up passenger seats can be
installed directly over the restraints.
system fits transit, para-transit and mobility
vehicles and is foot activated for ease of
- Hide-A-Way uses self-locking and self-tensioning
- The system meets the
ISO 10542 standard, among others.
Innovation in Motion
- A retractable docking pin that stays
out of the way when not in use, but is quick
and easy to deploy when needed.
In Motion’s new retractable docking pin
system is crash tested and can be fitted to
any Frontier V6 MWD, FWD or RWD model of
- For added convenience,
the new docking pin system is compatible
with popular 2015 Q’Straint and EZ Lock
- Designed to provide maximum independence,
the QLK-150 docking system is ideal
for wheelchair users who drive their own
vehicles or want to be able to quickly secure
their own chairs via a single-point system.
- The QLK-150 has successfully crash tested
forward, rearward and sideways to higher
- It has a compact design
featuring a larger touch area and embedded
LED indicators that show system status.
- Optional base mounts achieve clearance
as low as 1.5" and as high as 4".
- Its flush
surface eliminates snags and gives 3/16" of
additional bolt clearance.
AMF-Bruns of America
FutureSafe Head & Backrest
- This adjustable head and backrest system features an upper anchorage
point for the shoulder belt to help optimize wheelchair passenger
safety in an automotive collision.
- The system meets RESNA WC18 and
ISO 10542 standards.
- PROTEKTOR-System wheelchair
and occupant restraints are offered, including ones that meet the RESNA
WC18 standard for wheelchairs with an integrated lap belt.
AL300/300HD Fusion Lifts
- Harmar’s Fusion lifts come in two models
(350-lb. weight capacity AL300, and the
400-lb. AL300HD) to accommodate a wide
range of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs
- Each lift has a motor cover with key
lock, toggle switch, license plate holder, manual
override, power lifting and automatic
folding when the lift is unoccupied.
- A 27.5x39" aluminum platform
with four self-tensioning Q’Straint
retractors and rear wheel cradle
work to keep the wheelchair
or scooter safely and securely
- The optional swing-away
feature allows the unoccupied
outside lift to be pivoted out of
the way for easier access to the
car’s trunk or tailgate.
- And check
out the new Stars-N-Stripes