Edge 3 Stretto
- Narrowest, most
maneuverable power base in America.
- An overall
width of 20.75" with 12.5" drive wheels, the
Edge 3 Stretto provides great maneuverability
in tight spaces and is equipped with
independent SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension).
Optional iLevel adds 12" of power adjustable
seat height at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph).
- Comes standard with
LED front and rear fender lights and a USB
- Toolless removal of
the rear shroud with a battery access door.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
SEDEO PRO with JAY Syncra Seating
- For moderate to complex clinical needs, the
SEDEO PRO combines a highly adjustable
seat frame with a broad choice of positioning
- The modular SEDEO PRO system can
be easily customized and quickly adapted
to changing needs.
- Now available on the
SEDEO PRO is JAY Syncra, a cohesive seating
system designed for optimal performance
with tilt and recline systems.
- JAY Syncra has a
width- and height-adjustable back, a cushion
that fits mild to complex seating needs, and
TDX SP2 HD
- Now available with a heavy-duty base and a captain’s seat option.
- The captain’s seat offers up to 12" of elevation at a 450-lb. weight capacity.
- The Invacare TDX SP2 HD power wheelchair with LiNX Technology platform is designed for consumers who seek high-quality driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability with a higher weight capacity.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
Q700 M SEDEO PRO
- Combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements.
- Most adjustments can be easily made using just one tool, included on the chair.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of legrest options.
- Offers multiple selections for maximum comfort and positioning needs.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
QUICKIE Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
- Sunrise Medical’s most advanced mid-wheel-drive power wheelchair.
- Delivers intelligent seating for complex mobility, seating and positioning needs.
- Advanced engineering and sophisticated electronics deliver a personalized chair tailored to the client.
- The patented Biometric Repositioning system mirrors the body’s movement through changes in seat positions.
- An all-new feature of this power chair is the SWITCH-IT Remote Seating app.
- A standard weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg or an HD option of 450 lbs./205 kg.
- Ideal for active users indoors and outdoors, this mid-wheel drive chair offers great maneuvering over daily obstacles and unsurpassed stability with its suspension and 8"/205 mm front casters (optional).
- Short turning radius, adjustable rehab seating, low seat-to-floor height to 15.75"/400 mm, R-Net electronics and 4-pole 5.9-mph (9.5 km/h) or 6.5-mph (10.5 km/h) motors.
- Alltrack M’s Advanced Geometric Design (A.G.D.) with GC3 technology enhances stability and comfort.
4Front Power Chair
- Featuring SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension). Designed to address real-world needs, 4Front focuses on ride quality, driveability and safety; its suspension is based on leading automotive suspension systems.
- SRS uses four coilover gas-charged shocks for an ultra-smooth ride. The geometry in which the shocks are integrated into the power base allows independent wheel travel plus power base stabilization.
- Up to 10" of safe seat elevation while 4Front travels at 3.2 mph.
- Delivers a smooth ride that lessens the bumps and jarring that can cause positional problems or increased tone and spasticity for complex rehab power chair users.
Ultra-compact for great access to environments
- The Go Chair — available via special order — is designed to meet the demands of active kids, thanks to a go-get-’em top speed of 3.7 mph.
- Its ultra-compact size gives kids access to childhood environments, while Mom and Dad will appreciate the one-hand, feather-touch disassembly to make transporting the Go Chair quick and easy.
- Seating and positioning components are available to dial in the exact support each child needs.
- Vibrant color choices give each child the chance to customize his or her Go Chair.
Pride Mobility Products
This power chair elevates/lowers with a
touch of the “Air” button to provide 10" of power adjustable seat height in just 16
seconds. Once elevated, Jazzy Air’s user can
drive up to 3.5 mph (and up to 4 mph while
not elevated) to keep up with companions.
The Jazzy Air’s armrests are angle, height
and depth adjustable for maximum function
and comfort, and bright LED marker lights
help Jazzy Air to be seen. A Mid-Wheel
6 drive design with Active-Trac suspension
provide enhanced performance and
Permobil’s new mid-wheel-drive M3 Corpus
power chair offers Active Reach, the ability
to combine 12" of seat elevation with up to
20° of forward tilt to make it easier to reach
higher shelves or simply be in a more active,
functional position while eating or working
at a desk. M3’s unique suspension geometry
and linear spring design provide added
stability, while a new FlexLink suspension
offers advanced vibration reduction. The
M3 features 7" performance casters and an
adjustment-free flutter damping device for a
better ride at low speeds.