- Harmar’s newest Pinnacle model combines premium features with a compelling price point.
- The SL300 (with a 300-lb. lifting capacity) requires zero maintenance and boasts compact dimensions, lengthy operation in power outages and an automatic/mechanical folding rail option.
- Fold-up armrests and the seat base have an 11" folded width when not in use.
- An ergonomic hand control switch on the armrest makes for easy operation, while an oversized footrest offers comfort and security.
- A patented nylon polymer gear with helical work drive featuring six points of contact provides ultimate stability and a smooth ride.