- A battery-operated, automatic pressure injury treatment cushion.
- Stimulates its user’s circulation by automatically alternating internal air bladders in a way similar to performing a manual pressure lift, but requiring no effort from the user.
- Designed for wheelchair users who have pressure injuries or are at high risk for developing them.
- Has a waterproof foam exterior, adjustable settings, an anti-microbial cover and a run time of more than 40 hours per charge.
- Aquila Corp. can build any size and shape of cushion needed to offload any area.