VMI Unveils 25th Anniversary Honda Odyssey
In conjunction with its 25th anniversary, Vantage Mobility International (VMI), maker of wheelchair-accessible van conversions, has unveiled a 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Honda Odyssey with Northstar conversion.
“Twenty-five years of helping the physically challenged regain their independence is a significant milestone in our company’s history,” said Doug Eaton, president of VMI. “We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than with a special edition Honda Odyssey. This 25th anniversary van, which represents the best of VMI’s engineering, design and safety, is loaded with special upgrades that make it a real standout. And to add to the excitement, we’re giving the first vehicle away as a part of NMEDA’s online contest. We think it’s a great way to thank our customers for their loyalty to VMI over the years.”
NMEDA has created an online contest as part of its National Mobility Awareness Month celebration. Prizes include three customized wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
The van, which is one of only 25 that can be special ordered, features distinctive interior and exterior styling, including
- ENG Black Ice custom grille with chrome trim
- 20-inch TSW Londrina lightweight chrome wheels with all-performance 245/45/20 Hankook tires
- Two-tone (dove and truffle gray) leather interior upgrade
- *Premium dash finish
- Embroidered 25th anniversary badging
- Two-tone steering wheel wrap
- Stainless 25th anniversary interior badging
- Stainless license plate and clear coat UV protection
Also included is the upgraded body kit for the Odyssey, which includes driver and passenger side step flair, rear bench kick plate and rear valence with matching body color.
To participate in the contest, submit your story here.