Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
- Now your legs, feet, and waist will stay warm and dry.
- Removable fleece lining provides extra warmth and easy cleaning.
- Waist strap buckles around your chair.
The Wright Stuff, Inc.
Third Arm Cup Holder
- Supporting device is versatile and works like an extra hand.
- Velcro strap accommodates different sized cups and bottles.
- Easy to use clamp secures holder to flat, round, square, surfaces.
- Just bend the flexible arm and position the holder anywhere, enabling the user to simply access their beverage or item.
- Make your wheels glow with a circle of spinning light!
- 20 Micro LED lights create a ring of brilliant color that is sure to turn heads and grab attention.
- Mix and match to create your own color combo.
- Fits wheels 20" or larger.
ROHO Mojo Desiner Cover
- Personalize your cushion with the unique style to show case your personality!
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra top cover, Snap closure
- Fabric styles include: tiger, kaleidoscope, musical magic, on the beach, my teddy bear, watercolor, zebra and camouflage.
- Enables wheelchair users the interactive experience of a tablet computer or eReader without having to hold the unit.
- Unique swivel head will adjust to any orientation for optimal viewing and interactive positioning.
- Designed to mount to round tubing up to 1 1/8” diameter.
Advantage Bag Company
- An under seat net designed to work with the Rigid Sports Wheelchairs.
- Offers 6 point attachment for a secure fit.
- Can be attached to the frame under the seat upholstery or any lower attachment sight.
- Molded silicone boots that are placed around the hand rim.
- Provides additional comfort and grip, helping to improve maneuverability of a wheelchair.
- Robust design also helps to protect furniture from bumps and scrapes.
- Seat back covers, designed with style & comfort in mind.
- Specifically designed for armless wheelchairs.
- Select from a number of fabric styles, patterns and colors.
- Bring style and comfort to your wheelchair.
ZX-1 Power Add-On Device
- Converts virtually any manual wheelchair into a powered manual chair.
- No tools or assistance to attach and detach from the device.
- Joystick Controlled Device allows for ease of operation and is an intuitive device to learn and operate.
- Has the ability to operate on a variety of surfaces including; gravel, hard pack, rocky terrain, thick grass, etc.
- Weighs only 82 lbs. and fits underneath the wheelchair.
Slice Jr. Mini Pack
- Large zippered storage compartment carrying what you need within your reach.
- No more fumbling in pockets or grasping with homemade carrying devices.
- Velcro straps on the back attaching your Mini Pack to your wheelchair is quick, easy and secure.
- High quality 1200D/PVC material in Camo or Black.
Innovation in Motion
- A retractable docking pin that stays
out of the way when not in use, but is quick
and easy to deploy when needed.
In Motion’s new retractable docking pin
system is crash tested and can be fitted to
any Frontier V6 MWD, FWD or RWD model of
- For added convenience,
the new docking pin system is compatible
with popular 2015 Q’Straint and EZ Lock
PATHWAY 3G Modular Access
- Because it allows for infinite modular
configurations, the PATHWAY 3G can create
safe and seamless access for both standard
and customized/unique entryways.
surface options (solid, expanded metal and
perforated) are available to meet a range of
- The solid surface features
an extruded tread surface with raised ribs
for exceptional slip resistance.
metal utilizes diamond-shaped openings to
allow multi-directional traction and reduced
Aqua Creek Products
Scout 2 Lift
Built for in-ground and above-ground pools,
the Scout 2 pool lift can clear up to a 26" wall
(with pull-out legrest and the adjustable seat
pole in its highest position). A 24v battery
with charger powers the Scout 2; a solar
charger option is also available. The seat
rotates 360° to facilitate transfers, and the
seat system includes an adjustable footrest,
flip-up armrests and an adjustable lap belt.
An adjustable pull-out legrest, headrest and
chest strap are also available. The Scout 2 is
ADA compliant and has a weight capacity
of 375 lbs. A transport cart and an upgrade
pack are among the available accessories.
AMF-Bruns of America
Hide-A-Way Securement System
- This wheelchair securement system with
retractors is fully integrated into the floor
to free up valuable floor space and increase
- The Hide-A-Way enables
drivers to quickly and easily “mix and match”
passenger wheelchairs with non-wheelchair
- Fold-up passenger seats can be
installed directly over the restraints.
system fits transit, para-transit and mobility
vehicles and is foot activated for ease of
- Hide-A-Way uses self-locking and self-tensioning
- The system meets the
ISO 10542 standard, among others.
- The modular, anodized aluminum Armada
ramp system is designed to offer plenty of
flexibility to accommodate the wide-ranging
needs of customers.
- 4', 5', 6' and 8'
ramp lengths and 36" widths are stocked as
standard, custom ramp lengths and widths
are also available to order as needed.
knurled, slip-resistant ramp surface and
handrails are among the Armada’s safety-minded
- The system can accommodate
up to 750 lbs.
- Contact AlumiRamp
regarding special customer needs, ramp
designs, terrains, rises, measurements, etc.
Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
Swift Mobile Tilt
Available in three models, the Swift Mobile
Tilt allows for tilt maneuvering from the side
to achieve an ergonomically optimal care
position. The Swift Mobile Tilt also enables
the user and the caregiver to have eye
contact for better communication during
the tilting process. Gas pistons facilitate the
return to an upright position; the seat can
be set to various fixed positions without
using tools. The basic model has manually
operated tilt with or without a motor, and
the Swift Mobile Tilt 160 has an increased
weight capacity. Hand controls enable tilting
from any position.
- With a compression-molded, lightweight carbon fiber construction, the
AGILITY Carbon combines high-strength performance with a streamlined
- With single clamps on each side, hardware is smaller, lighter and
stronger than typical fixed-back
- Discs lock into
the carbon fiber to create a
solid backrest; when loosened,
the discs allow the shell to
rotate independently to provide
15° forward/rearward angle
adjustment in 5° increments.
- Designed to provide maximum independence,
the QLK-150 docking system is ideal
for wheelchair users who drive their own
vehicles or want to be able to quickly secure
their own chairs via a single-point system.
- The QLK-150 has successfully crash tested
forward, rearward and sideways to higher
- It has a compact design
featuring a larger touch area and embedded
LED indicators that show system status.
- Optional base mounts achieve clearance
as low as 1.5" and as high as 4".
- Its flush
surface eliminates snags and gives 3/16" of
additional bolt clearance.
Thomashilfen North America
- With 180° recline, face-to-face viewing direction, a
central release lever for tilt in space, and a seat
release for easy folding, the new EaSyS Advantage
is designed to provide maximum comfort for both
child and caregiver.
- A new brake assembly
optimizes safe handling, and the soft
suspension absorbs vibrations for an
- An extra-thick cushion
enhances comfort, and the seat/
back are fully adjustable without