Invacare Top End
Eliminator NRG Racing Wheelchair
- Top End’s fastest, lightest, stiffest and most responsive ride for elite racers.
- A carbon fiber main frame provides increased tensile and yield strength for a smooth ride and controlled handling.
- 200-gram full carbon fork features an aerodynamic design that flows into the headtube, creating clean lines for a sleek appearance.
- A tailored and fitted hybrid cage allows athletes to fine tune their positioning, so they can optimize their power transfer to the ground.
- A new and improved racing compensator improves turning radius and zero-play confidence.
Dynamic Health Care Solutions
- This height-adjustable thoracic back provides the opportunity to precisely target the thoracic region.
- An adjustable upper section provides optimal lateral thoracic support.
- A precise system of height adjustment allows for incremental changes; a scapular cutout provides support for the spinal column, plus shoulder freedom for improved wheelchair propulsion.
- Engineered as a two-piece lightweight aluminum shell, the NXT Xtend is also available in an Xtend Deep Model, which offers adjustable contours for optimizing midline support and positioning.
- NXT’s unique, one-hand quick-release provides easy removal of the back.
Dynamic Health Care Solutions
- Features an aluminum three-section modular shell with a dual-density visco gel and polyurethane foam back cushion.
- Adjusts to the contour of each user’s spine and accommodates users with kyphosis and spinal deformities.
- Provides aggressive support of the PSIS and is ideal for supporting optimal or neutral pelvic positions in a step-by-step process.
- The back features incrementally adjustable width, depth and angle.
- It wraps around the curve of the spine for users with kyphosis and offloads the spinous process in the recess of the middle channel.
Aqua Creek Products
UL-Certified Pool Lifts
- Several pool lifts that have been tested and UL-certified to comply with the new UL Pool Lift Standard 60335-2-1000.
- The Admiral Lift (pictured), the Scout 2 lift, the Revolution Lift, the Elite Lift and the Ultra lift all have UL certification, and additional Aqua Creek models are currently undergoing testing.
- First fully tested, fully integrated, heavy-duty winch and restraint system featuring dual automatic retractors that act as front tie-downs.
- Release the belts and attach INQLINE securement J-hooks to the wheelchair frame. Then use the thumb controller to seamlessly steer the chair into the vehicle.
- With the passenger safely inside, attach rear tie-downs and apply a “final squeeze” via the wall control panel.
Prairie View Industries
- The new Wheel-A-Bout portable ramp is the answer when large, heavy, hard-to-maneuver ramps are the challenge.
- Wheel-A-Bout stores upright in a garage, then effortlessly rolls out when needed.
- Set it up by folding down the bottom section, attaching the support straps with quick-release pins, and positioning it up on the step.
- 30" platform offers excellent stability.
- Comes in 10' and 12' lengths.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
EZ Edge Ramps
- Durable, slip-resistant ramps are designed to be easy to install, modify and use.
- Sloped sides allow a wheelchair, scooter or rollator to enter doorways from any angle.
- Solid rubber ramps can be easily trimmed to fit different heights and to fit around doorjambs.
- Available at multiple heights and meet the recommended 1:12 slope ratio.
- An attendant-operated stair climber, works on angled, straight and curved stairs.
- The PT-U model attaches to a manual wheelchair and can accommodate nearly all standard, transport, sport or pediatric chairs.
- The PT-S model (pictured) has a built-in seat and doesn’t require a wheelchair for operation; the passenger can be wheeled inside/outside while onboard.
- Can be used on all sorts of stairs and disassembles to fit into a car.
- The Entrada commercial ramp has been designed to provide access to offices, schools, municipalities and modular buildings.
- Ramp is ADA, IBC, BOCA and OSHA compliant and is designed to meet most federal and state code requirements.
- A wide range of ramp lengths and platform sizes enables customers to choose the components required to build ramp systems that meet their specific needs and configurations.
AMF-Bruns of America
- Made of non-slip, perforated aluminum that’s ultra strong and lightweight.
- Center folding and fitted with quick-locking systems that are easy to operate, with two handles and a pneumatic absorber.
- Choose from a straight fold-up or a swivel-mounted model: Both meet ADA regulations for paratransit use.
- 20G collision tested.
Mac's Lift Gate Inc.
Vertical Home Lift
- Mac’s PL-50, PL-72 and PL-90 vertical home lifts are designed and engineered for everyday use, with a 750-lb. weight capacity and virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Operate in all weather conditions from -30° to +120°F and lifts are weather proofed and sealed.
- The lifts operate on a 110 VAC and draw 7 amps when in use.
- Includes an emergency manual crank and five-year warranty.
National Ramp Corp.
- Comprises maintenance-free aluminum ramps with non-slip, solid deck surfaces.
- The ramps are ADA compliant and can be quickly installed.
- A continuous handrail from the ground to a home’s front door provides greater safety and peace of mind for people with mobility limitations or those who use wheelchairs or scooters for personal transportation.
Turny Evo Seat
- Creates a safer way to get in and out of vehicles.
- Designed for people with limited mobility, including wheelchair users who can transfer into a vehicle seat.
- Fully powered to rotate, extend, and move up, down or backward, and it can be installed in the driver, passenger or mid-row seat positions, depending on the vehicle.
- Fits more than 150 vehicles, such as full-size vans, pickup trucks, minivans and SUVs.
TRU-Comfort 2 Back Cushion
- Provides adjustable positioning and pressure management.
- Compatible with both TRU-Balance 3 Power Positioning Systems and the Static Seat Frame System.
- Four-way stretch, recovery, fluid-resistant, breathable cover.
True Forming Back
- Designed for comfort, a custom fit and trouble-free adjustability.
- Easily accessible hardware is available in both two- and four-point mounting options and is neatly hidden behind a Velcro in-place flap to maintain a sleek and clean appearance.
- Comes with patented Coolcore technology on the seat and back cover options.
Diego Pediatric Seating
- Inspired by the everchanging complex rehab industry and the need for pediatric seating system designed for that market.
- A pediatric modular growth seating system.
- Sound positioning features in a next-generation seating system that is not just a scaled-down version of an adult seat, but one designed specifically for a smaller user.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- Offers a range of width, height and contour depth shells to fit varying needs.
- Lightweight and adjustable, with many hardware choices for easy installation.
- J3 hardware uses a clamp style to fit frame tubing from 3/4" to 1 1/8", making it a highly compatible aftermarket option.
- Solid shell comes in five contour shapes and four support heights to provide support for different postures and functional needs.
- 20° of angle adjustability and +2" of width adjustment
- Available in a carbon fiber shell that weighs as little as 2.2 lbs. with RH hardware.
Icon Back System
- Keeps users, caregivers and techs in mind by delivering fast installation, versatile adjustability and simple operation.
- Icon backs include VariLock hardware and VARILITE air-foam flotation cushions for superior comfort.
- Just two components need to be attached to the chair; all others are pre-installed.
- Adjusting angle, depth, width and height for an Icon back is simple: Adjustment screws are accessible from the rear of the back support or outside of the cane brackets, so adjustments can be made while the user is in the chair.
- Operating the system is as easy as opening the caps and sliding the back support out of the hardware.
Free Form Seating
- Combines customizability with ease of use and adjustability.
- Allows for gradual corrective positioning and also can accommodate growth and weight fluctuations.
- Modules can be removed or recessed for total off-loading.
- Designed to be lightweight and breathable, while also being able to support users with kyphosis, scoliosis, lordosis or other positioning challenges.
- This back can be covered with the most appropriate padding for each user, and Free Form’s design can dampen vibration and provide some dynamic movement.
ROHO AGILITY Active Back
- Available in aluminum or carbon fiber shells, the Active Series Back Support line is designed for wheelchair users with active lifestyles.
- Weights start at 2.1 lbs. with integrated hardware.
- Durable Zytel discs to ensure the adjustments that users need during setup and support for everyday performance.
- Feature 15° forward and rearward locking angle adjustments to dial in the best fit.
- Offered in lengths starting at 8" and widths from 14" to 18".