Dynamic Systems Inc.
- Made of viscoelastic
polyurethane gel foam (Pudgee) on top of
open-cell viscoelastic polyurethane foam
(Sunmate), with a removable, washable
stretch-fabric; waterproof Dartex; or
- Available in 16", 18" and
20" widths and 16", 18" and 20" depths, the
Laminar has an unlimited weight capacity.
- An optional non-halogenated fire retardant
can be added to the SunMate layer for extra
- Other options include generic
contouring and a Dureflex waterproof film.
- Designed for wheelchair
users at high risk of pressure injuries or skin
Synergy Spectrum Foam
- Constructed of viscoelastic foam with
a four-way-stretch standard cushion
- Available in widths from 10" to 32" and depths from 10" to 28", the Synergy
Spectrum Foam is sized to fit a large range
of your wheelchair users, from pediatric to
adult and bariatric (thanks to the cushion’s
650-lb. weight capacity).
- 3" high and designed to
provide positioning support and skin protection.
- Available options include an incontinence
cover and a solid seat insert.
- Enable kids to personalize
and show off their rides.
- Available in
dozens of designs, are made
of scratch- and UV-resistant
Lexan with smooth edges for
- They’re attached via
corrosion-resistant nylon 6/6
horseshoe hardware and Velcro
- Buy the accents
individually or by the pair in
sizes small (4.5x5"), medium
(8x8.5") or large (16.5x16.25").
AMF-Bruns of America
FutureSafe Head & Backrest
- This adjustable head and backrest system features an upper anchorage
point for the shoulder belt to help optimize wheelchair passenger
safety in an automotive collision.
- The system meets RESNA WC18 and
ISO 10542 standards.
- PROTEKTOR-System wheelchair
and occupant restraints are offered, including ones that meet the RESNA
WC18 standard for wheelchairs with an integrated lap belt.
Harmar Mobility LLC
AL300/300HD Fusion Lifts
- Harmar’s Fusion lifts come in two models
(350-lb. weight capacity AL300, and the
400-lb. AL300HD) to accommodate a wide
range of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs
- Each lift has a motor cover with key
lock, toggle switch, license plate holder, manual
override, power lifting and automatic
folding when the lift is unoccupied.
- A 27.5x39" aluminum platform
with four self-tensioning Q’Straint
retractors and rear wheel cradle
work to keep the wheelchair
or scooter safely and securely
- The optional swing-away
feature allows the unoccupied
outside lift to be pivoted out of
the way for easier access to the
car’s trunk or tailgate.
- And check
out the new Stars-N-Stripes
Jenx Monkey Prone Stander
- Allows for a smooth progression
from a comfortable prone-on-elbows
position into an upright standing position, all
in one session.
- The Monkey — which recently
underwent an aesthetics upgrade — can
accommodate young children from 9 months
to 4 years old, and is designed for little ones
with good head control who will benefit from
- Tool-free adjustments make it easy
for caregivers to adjust positioning supports
as the child grows, and the Monkey’s compact
footprint fits right into school or home.
LifeWalker Mobility Products
consumers to stand in an upright posture as
they walk, which can be a more comfortable
position compared to typical positioning in
a traditional walker or rollator.
- Designed to enables the users to walk
within the device’s footprint rather than
behind the walking aid.
- To meet the needs
of users of different sizes, the Upright
features adjustable armrests and handles that
enable users to stand up tall and look ahead.
- Also has handles to help users stand up, plus caliper brakes and
shock absorbers for a more comfortable, stable
- Change the seat position from forward facing
to facing the caregiver — while the child is
- The new Stingray’s 180° swiveling
seat makes that possible, and that’s only
the start of the positioning features.
- Offers up to 45° of tilt
and 170° of recline to support a range
of postural needs.
compactly and features separate
base and seating modules.
- Available in seven
color choices and in two sizes,
with a range of accessories to
customize each chair.
- Designed for users with impaired balance
and reduced lower-limb strength, QuickMove
offers support as users rise via their own
- Transfers the user
— in sitting or standing position — from bed
to chair, wheelchair, toilet or car.
- Engineered to
mimic natural movement patterns, QuickMove
can be used by consumers who have some
arm strength and can bear their own weight.
- Features adjustable lower leg
support/knee brace support, adjustable base
width and adjustable buttock cushions that can
be angled to accommodate most users up to
- Accessories can offer additional torso/side support and stability.
- To be used as a support during
sit-to-stand transfers and for sitting
transfers conducted between
wheelchair and bed, toilet or car.
- The belt is fastened around the
user’s waist or hips and has multiple
handles, both vertically and horizontally,
to give caregivers or attendants
a firm grip and the ability to offer
- Features an anti-slip interior of moisture-repellent,
PU-coated nylon and is therefore suited to environments and situations
where moisture and dampness are present.
Pride Mobility Products
- Consumers looking for a retail power chair want it all: affordability, plenty
of features and functions, the ability to perform to high standards, and
- 300-lb. weight capacity, 18 AH batteries and a top
speed of 3.7 mph.
- Has Pride’s Feather Touch disassembly design,
which enables the disassembled
chair to fit into most vehicles.
consumer-friendly features include
dual enclosed, under-seat compartments
for storage and a choice of six
- MSRP of
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
QX/QXi Folding Series
- Available with a vertically adjustable
axle plate to fit the K0004 HCPCS code
(seen here as the black-framed QX),
and with both vertical and horizontal
adjustability to meet the
requirements of the K0005 code
(seen here as the blue QXi).
- Making axle plate adjustments
is quick (less than a minute)
and easy; a single tool is used to
fine tune center of gravity, seat-to-floor height, back
height and axle camber and spacing.
- A three-arm
cross brace inside the frame provides a more
rigid ride, and Quickie options — including
armrests, wheels, tires and casters —
enable clinicians and ATPs to find the
optimal configuration for every client.
- By offering virtually unlimited configurations, the
new MyOn HC manual wheelchair can be especially
beneficial to newly injured users, who may need
to adjust their mobility systems as their abilities
- Easy to fine tune (with a single tool as the
user stays seated in the chair) and easy to store,
thanks to a patented H-frame folding
mechanism that can be operated
with one hand.
- Folding design
also locks the side frames when the
MyOn HC is in use to provide optimal
stability and performance.
F5 Corpus VS
- Described as “standing without compromise,”
Permobil’s new F5 front-wheel-drive power
base with the Corpus VS standing option
allows the user to drive from any point of the
- A redesigned chest bar
offers greater user comfort and stability while
- Retains 50° of
posterior tilt, 85-180° of power recline and an
optional 14" of seat elevation so users can access the precise positioning they need
to optimally function throughout the day.
power positioning options also enable the user to achieve the best weight-shifting
positions, while enjoying improved respiration
and circulation in standing mode.
LEVO USA Inc.
LAE Standing Chair
- A lightweight, manually propelled
wheelchair with manual standing functionality.
- Integrated into the aircraft aluminum frame are
two gas struts that assist the client in rising to
a fully standing position.
- Can also be
paused at any vertical position on the way up,
so the user can choose the positioning that’s
ideal for comfort and function.
- The standing
function is designed to be smooth and easy to
operate to put the consumer in more complete
control of his/her environment while enjoying
the benefits of pressure relief, improved respiration,
improved digestion and building up of
Dynamic S3 & DS4
- Designed for those who do not develop
adequate balance, weight shift or postural
control to stand or walk unaided, Kaye’s
dynamic multi-positional standers allow
360° of movement within the base support
while the client is standing.
- The excursion of
movement of the stander is adjusted via a
spring-loaded crank, and range of movement
can be increased as users develop confidence.
- Resistance to movement can also be adjusted
so clients can work on postural control.
- Enables users to experience natural
weight shifts that occur when reaching or
performing self-care activities.
- The tray comes
TDX SP Power Chair
- Designed to provide superior ride quality in
a quieter chassis.
- Built-in technologies offer
a high-performance experience to maximize
each consumer’s function: True Center Wheel
Drive, Enhanced Invacare SureStep Suspension,
Traction Control Design, and Quiet Invacare
- Invacare’s MK6i electronics
enable clinicians and ATPs to create a driving
configuration and a power positioning system
that’s unique to each user and can address each
user’s needs, capabilities, environments and
goals every day.
- Permobil’s new front-wheel-drive F5 Corpus
boasts a smaller footprint with an improved
center of gravity, a more rigid chassis, fully
independent oil-dampened suspension and a
lower seat-to-floor height.
- A new three-point
tilt and seat elevator system provides solid
stability and performance.
- Offers 14" of seat elevation and anterior/posterior
- Optional anterior tilt is available in 10°,
20° and 45° to facilitate transfers and reaching,
while maintaining 50° of posterior tilt.
- Retains favorite features, such
as arc legrests, an open armrest design, and
BOSS HD Equalizer Bariatric Tilt
- With a 450-lb. or 600-lb. weight capacity, the
BOSS HD Equalizer bariatric tilt system can
provide weight-shifting and pressure relief
actions critical to clients’ well-being and
- Fully adjustable to clients’ shapes and
environments, the BOSS HD system provides
0° to 50° tilt while maintaining a low center
- The system also has 3" of center-of-gravity balance adjustment, and the seat
adjusts to 30" wide and 26" deep with just a
17.5" seat height.
- Armrests are height, length,
angle and width adjustable to accommodate
- Sculptured back also adjusts.