Advantage Bag Company
- An under seat net designed to work with the Rigid Sports Wheelchairs.
- Offers 6 point attachment for a secure fit.
- Can be attached to the frame under the seat upholstery or any lower attachment sight.
- Molded silicone boots that are placed around the hand rim.
- Provides additional comfort and grip, helping to improve maneuverability of a wheelchair.
- Robust design also helps to protect furniture from bumps and scrapes.
- Seat back covers, designed with style & comfort in mind.
- Specifically designed for armless wheelchairs.
- Select from a number of fabric styles, patterns and colors.
- Bring style and comfort to your wheelchair.
ZX-1 Power Add-On Device
- Converts virtually any manual wheelchair into a powered manual chair.
- No tools or assistance to attach and detach from the device.
- Joystick Controlled Device allows for ease of operation and is an intuitive device to learn and operate.
- Has the ability to operate on a variety of surfaces including; gravel, hard pack, rocky terrain, thick grass, etc.
- Weighs only 82 lbs. and fits underneath the wheelchair.
Slice Jr. Mini Pack
- Large zippered storage compartment carrying what you need within your reach.
- No more fumbling in pockets or grasping with homemade carrying devices.
- Velcro straps on the back attaching your Mini Pack to your wheelchair is quick, easy and secure.
- High quality 1200D/PVC material in Camo or Black.
Innovation in Motion
- A retractable docking pin that stays
out of the way when not in use, but is quick
and easy to deploy when needed.
In Motion’s new retractable docking pin
system is crash tested and can be fitted to
any Frontier V6 MWD, FWD or RWD model of
- For added convenience,
the new docking pin system is compatible
with popular 2015 Q’Straint and EZ Lock
PATHWAY 3G Modular Access
- Because it allows for infinite modular
configurations, the PATHWAY 3G can create
safe and seamless access for both standard
and customized/unique entryways.
surface options (solid, expanded metal and
perforated) are available to meet a range of
- The solid surface features
an extruded tread surface with raised ribs
for exceptional slip resistance.
metal utilizes diamond-shaped openings to
allow multi-directional traction and reduced
Aqua Creek Products
Scout 2 Lift
Built for in-ground and above-ground pools,
the Scout 2 pool lift can clear up to a 26" wall
(with pull-out legrest and the adjustable seat
pole in its highest position). A 24v battery
with charger powers the Scout 2; a solar
charger option is also available. The seat
rotates 360° to facilitate transfers, and the
seat system includes an adjustable footrest,
flip-up armrests and an adjustable lap belt.
An adjustable pull-out legrest, headrest and
chest strap are also available. The Scout 2 is
ADA compliant and has a weight capacity
of 375 lbs. A transport cart and an upgrade
pack are among the available accessories.
AMF-Bruns of America
Hide-A-Way Securement System
- This wheelchair securement system with
retractors is fully integrated into the floor
to free up valuable floor space and increase
- The Hide-A-Way enables
drivers to quickly and easily “mix and match”
passenger wheelchairs with non-wheelchair
- Fold-up passenger seats can be
installed directly over the restraints.
system fits transit, para-transit and mobility
vehicles and is foot activated for ease of
- Hide-A-Way uses self-locking and self-tensioning
- The system meets the
ISO 10542 standard, among others.
- The modular, anodized aluminum Armada
ramp system is designed to offer plenty of
flexibility to accommodate the wide-ranging
needs of customers.
- 4', 5', 6' and 8'
ramp lengths and 36" widths are stocked as
standard, custom ramp lengths and widths
are also available to order as needed.
knurled, slip-resistant ramp surface and
handrails are among the Armada’s safety-minded
- The system can accommodate
up to 750 lbs.
- Contact AlumiRamp
regarding special customer needs, ramp
designs, terrains, rises, measurements, etc.
Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
Swift Mobile Tilt
Available in three models, the Swift Mobile
Tilt allows for tilt maneuvering from the side
to achieve an ergonomically optimal care
position. The Swift Mobile Tilt also enables
the user and the caregiver to have eye
contact for better communication during
the tilting process. Gas pistons facilitate the
return to an upright position; the seat can
be set to various fixed positions without
using tools. The basic model has manually
operated tilt with or without a motor, and
the Swift Mobile Tilt 160 has an increased
weight capacity. Hand controls enable tilting
from any position.
- With a compression-molded, lightweight carbon fiber construction, the
AGILITY Carbon combines high-strength performance with a streamlined
- With single clamps on each side, hardware is smaller, lighter and
stronger than typical fixed-back
- Discs lock into
the carbon fiber to create a
solid backrest; when loosened,
the discs allow the shell to
rotate independently to provide
15° forward/rearward angle
adjustment in 5° increments.
- Designed to provide maximum independence,
the QLK-150 docking system is ideal
for wheelchair users who drive their own
vehicles or want to be able to quickly secure
their own chairs via a single-point system.
- The QLK-150 has successfully crash tested
forward, rearward and sideways to higher
- It has a compact design
featuring a larger touch area and embedded
LED indicators that show system status.
- Optional base mounts achieve clearance
as low as 1.5" and as high as 4".
- Its flush
surface eliminates snags and gives 3/16" of
additional bolt clearance.
Thomashilfen North America
- With 180° recline, face-to-face viewing direction, a
central release lever for tilt in space, and a seat
release for easy folding, the new EaSyS Advantage
is designed to provide maximum comfort for both
child and caregiver.
- A new brake assembly
optimizes safe handling, and the soft
suspension absorbs vibrations for an
- An extra-thick cushion
enhances comfort, and the seat/
back are fully adjustable without
Axion Rotary Interface
- The Axion enables headrest
pads and head positioning
devices to rotate with the user’s head, thus
transforming static headrests into dynamic
- Combined with the
user’s head support, the Axion allows the
head support to rotate to reduce shear forces
and improve peripheral vision.
support that also enables the head to move horizontally.
Matrix Seating USA
Custom-Molded Seats & Backs
- This infinitely adjustable custom-molded wheelchair
seating can be grown to accommodate weight
gain and evolving positioning requirements.
- The design of the seating system provides
optimal pressure distribution and superior
ventilation to reduce buildups of
heat and moisture.
- Because this
system can flex with the wheelchair’s
movements, it maximizes
shock absorption to reduce
shear and pressure.
Matrx Flovair Contour
- Designed to provide pelvic stability, pressure
management, leg positioning and pressure
relief to wheelchair clients living with
- The moisture-resistant,
zippered inner cushion cover easily wipes
clean for quick and convenient maintenance
for consumer or caregivers.
- The zippered
inner cover design also helps ATPs and clinicians
who need to access the Matrx Flovair
Contour to make seating modifications in
clinical or provider settings.
- Designed for clients at a high risk of skin
breakdown who also require symmetrical
positioning support, including prevention
of posterior pelvic tilt.
- Adjustable, self-inflating, dual-chambered
multi-stiffness foam and air cushion with
- Wave contoured, closed-cell
bases are available for added postural
positioning; a closed-cell Wedge is also an
- Available in widths
from 12" to 24" and depths from 14" to
20" and has a weight capacity of 750 lbs.
- Choose from a tailored mesh or incontinence
Hybrid Elite SR
- The Hybrid Elite Single Compartment
cushion is now Sensor Ready and compatible
with ROHO’s Smart Check feedback
- The Hybrid Elite SR is an adjustable,
air-filled wheelchair support system that
combines the ROHO Dry Floatation cellular
design with a contoured foam base.
built to conform to a client’s seated shape
in the pelvic loading area to provide skin/soft tissue protection, positioning and an
environment to facilitate wound healing.
- Smart Check can assist its user by saving an
inflation range during cushion setup, then
checking the cushion to make sure inflation
remains within the saved range.