From power to manual, from basic to fully customized – these vehicles and their many component choices are designed to move you.
- A cutting-edge design and 7000 series aluminum have produced the Helio A7, which in its standard configuration is the lightest in its category, according to Motion Composites.
- Features a Symmetrical Hydroformed Crossbrace, oval-shaped tubes, and oversized pivot axles working with an Ultrarigid Folding System to maximize rigidity and conserve user energy.
- Can achieve a seat-to-floor height as low as 13.5" (with a 4" caster and a standard frame).
Little Wave Clik
- The Clik gets its name from strategically designed Index System tubing that is “dimpled” to optimize adjustments and eliminate guesswork. Ki Mobility says proper positioning techniques and wheel access are one “click” away from just right.
- A dynamic fifth wheel can be adjusted for range and spring rate to match riders of various ability levels.
- Width and depth grow from 8" to 16", so your littlest clients can use Clik in a mid-wheel setup, while more expert users can learn balance and wheeling skills.
- Now available in America, the Helio C2 boasts a transport weight of just 12 lbs. while offering strength and durability thanks to carbon fiber technology.
- The C2’s symmetrical crossbrace and one-piece side frame reduces weight and distributes forces equally throughout the frame for superior energy transfer and propulsion efficiency.
- Also available in a heavy-duty model (350-lb. weight capacity while weighing just 6 ounces more than a standard C2).
- Designed with flexibility to meet a wide variety of consumer needs and preferences.
- This highly adjustable chair, from the height of its backrest to the armrests, allows for maximum customization and adaptability.
- Two Allen keys and a wrench, included with every MyOn, take care of chair adjustments.
- The MyOn’s crossbrace makes for easy folding, and the chair also features transfer-friendly wheel locks and fold-down back canes.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Titan Power Chair
- This versatile power chair can be configured as needed to fit codes K0816, K0821, K0822 or K0823.
- With front-wheel drive and a 5-mph top speed, the Titan can be used indoors — where it can navigate in tight quarters — or outdoors, where it climbs small obstacles and provides great stability.
- It can disassemble (K0821 configuration) for transport without tools.
- The Titan is available with 18", 20" and 22" captain’s-style seating or with a solid seat pan.
- For use with products such as head arrays, sip and puffs, proximity trays, fiber optics and mini proportional joysticks, the i-Drive performs as a “blank slate” with the wheelchair to allow the user to personalize its functions.
- i-Drive offers options such as channel assignment, double-tap timing, mode selection and a sensor engagement setting to enable programming for each sensor.
- This interface provides real-time communication with the chair for smoother acceleration, steering and stopping.
- Despite its 675-lb. weight capacity, the BOSS 6.75 is still nimble indoors, with a 27" turning radius and ultra-low seat-to-floor heights.
- Outdoors, the 180-amp module controller and 1.75-hp inline drive supply great range (18 miles) and power (climb an 8°, 140-yard hill 20 times).
- The step-on footrest facilitates transfers.
- Separates into six pieces for easy transport, or the chair’s tie-down system can be used to secure it within an accessible vehicle.
2nd-Generation Alltrack Power Chair
- Balanced performance and superior quality, with a sleeker look.
- Highergrade components used which results in lower overall service costs.
- Available in mid-wheel, rearwheel, heavy-duty (550-lb. weight capacity) and pediatric (choose mid- or rear-wheel) drive configurations.
- Amysystems power positioning options are also available.
- Golden’s series of center-wheel-drive Compass power chairs is designed to provide superior stability, maneuverability, functionality and dependability regardless of the model you select.
- The Compass Sport (pictured) has a new Dynamic Linx controller to provide a better ride via the Dynamic’s patented Dynamic Load Compensation technology.
- Electronics control the motor speed, so the chair behaves and reacts as the client expects — making for a simpler, more intuitive experience.
- This front-wheel-drive redesign features a lower, repositioned center of gravity to greatly improve stability when navigating inclines or declines.
- Plus a fully independent suspension provides a comfortable, dependable ride.
- New Corpus Seating includes 12" seat elevation and an A/P tilt function for optional 5°, 10°, 20° or 30° of anterior tilt while maintaining 50° of posterior tilt.
- The Corpus system also offers 85-170° elevating legrests and 180° of power recline.
- The F3 is shown here without anti-tippers.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- With SpiderTrac Suspension for superior traction and handling, the QM-710 has independent movement in all six wheels and optimized articulation in the front and rear wheels to crawl up and down steep obstacles while keeping the ride smooth and stable.
- Even with 12" of seat elevation, the QM-710 can achieve seat-to-floor heights as low as 16".
- The mid-wheel-drive chair has a 300-lb. weight capacity and offers powered seating options such as 50° of CG tilt and power recline with power shear reduction.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- 300-lb. weight capacity.
- Is available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths.
- Adjustable-depth seat can be changed from 16" to 18".
- 24" mag wheels on quick-release rear axles allow for 17", 18" and 19" seat-to-floor heights.
- Swingaway footrests or elevating legrests, height-adjustable or flipback arms in desk or full lengths.
Adaptive Switch Laboratories
Micro Extremity Control
This fully proportional joystick has a built-in mode change function and requires just 18 grams of force to deflect. Pushing directly down from neutral will reset the chair to the next mode that is turned on. A new feature: Changing the slide switch on the interface will allow the client to reset the reverse direction. This will benefit those who, due to weakness, don’t have another switch site available or can’t remove their hands from the joystick.
Touch Drive 2
This “next generation” of Touch Drive is fully proportional and uses cell-phone touchscreen technology. Touch Drive 2 responds to the client’s touch rather than pressure — making the drive accessible even to users with significant weakness. The Touch Drive’s neutral settings can be set at “absolute” (touch) or “relative” (drag). A larger pad size is available for clients with gross movements.
PG Drives Technology
Designed to be easy to use, the new CJSM2 features a large (3.5"), high-resolution and modern LCD screen with large, crisp graphics. A built-in light sensor automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness. Easy-to-use paddle switches handle on/off, profile, mode and speed adjustment selections. A loud speaker increases the horn volume, and a metal case protects the module from impacts.
iLevel Seat Elevation
The aptly named iLevel system enables its user to remain an active part of everyday conversations by rising to eye level (up to 10" of elevation) and driving the chair at walking speed (up to 3 mph). iLevel is part of an integrated powered seating system that simultaneously stabilizes the chair through an advanced combination of electronics and suspension. It’s available exclusively on the new Q6 Edge 2.0 power base.
Wheelchair users can power their ventilators, as well as phones and communications devices, via their wheelchair’s batteries by using the PowerTech Sigma. The unit includes two USB ports for easy charging of phones and tablets; a diagnostic LED light signals when the unit is ready to use. A two-wire installation of this 4.25" long, 5.5" wide and 1.75" tall sealed unit makes it friendly for technicians as well.
The Action Trackchair provides great traction that gives you the possibility of exciting adventure. With this all-terrain wheelchair you will be on your way to the ultimate off-road experience traversing over numerous types of terrain.
Aqua Creek Products
The Mobi-Chair is a floating beach wheelchair that provides a seamless transition from boardwalk-to-beach-to water. Wheelchair users, children and adults with special needs can benefit from the convenience, portability and comfort of the Mobi-Chair for leisure time and entertainment during your vacations at the beach, at lakes or even in swimming pools.
The Sprout pediatric wheelchair folds for easy transport and storage, and the frame grows in width through four sizes to keep up with kids (seat depth grows from 9" to 18"). Widths and depths can be configured independently. In four sizes (12", 14", 16", 18") in user weight capacities of 100 to 165 lbs.