- This front-wheel-drive redesign features a lower, repositioned center of gravity to greatly improve stability when navigating inclines or declines.
- Plus a fully independent suspension provides a comfortable, dependable ride.
- New Corpus Seating includes 12" seat elevation and an A/P tilt function for optional 5°, 10°, 20° or 30° of anterior tilt while maintaining 50° of posterior tilt.
- The Corpus system also offers 85-170° elevating legrests and 180° of power recline.
- The F3 is shown here without anti-tippers.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- With SpiderTrac Suspension for superior traction and handling, the QM-710 has independent movement in all six wheels and optimized articulation in the front and rear wheels to crawl up and down steep obstacles while keeping the ride smooth and stable.
- Even with 12" of seat elevation, the QM-710 can achieve seat-to-floor heights as low as 16".
- The mid-wheel-drive chair has a 300-lb. weight capacity and offers powered seating options such as 50° of CG tilt and power recline with power shear reduction.
iLevel Seat Elevation
The aptly named iLevel system enables its user to remain an active part of everyday conversations by rising to eye level (up to 10" of elevation) and driving the chair at walking speed (up to 3 mph). iLevel is part of an integrated powered seating system that simultaneously stabilizes the chair through an advanced combination of electronics and suspension. It’s available exclusively on the new Q6 Edge 2.0 power base.
The Action Trackchair provides great traction that gives you the possibility of exciting adventure. With this all-terrain wheelchair you will be on your way to the ultimate off-road experience traversing over numerous types of terrain.
Q6 Edge HD
Quantum Rehab describes this heavy-duty power chair as “real-world ready” thanks to ultra-high torque 4-pole motors, Mid-Wheel 6 Drive Design ATX Suspension and Group 24 batteries. The Q6 Edge HD accepts a range of rehab seating, including TRU-Balance Power Positioning. This chair has a user weight capacity of 450 lbs.
K300 PS Junior
The K300 front-wheel drive power base, with a 165-lb. user weight capacity, has growth built right in. Seat widths are available 11-16", and seat depths from 10" to 18". Armrests are adjustable, and the K300 offers seat elevation and optional power or manual tilt (45°) functions, plus programmable R-net controls. To ensure kids can keep up with pals, the base comes with a 5-mph top speed, with an upgrade to 6.5 mph available. An array of eye-catching color choices make sure that heads turn when the K300’s owner arrives on the scene.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
Quickie Pulse Options
The Quickie Pulse power chair just expanded its reach thanks to an additional array of options. The Pulse series of chairs — there are six different models — now boasts more Specialty Input Devices, including 15 new Switch-It proportional and non-proportional controls, and six new proportional controls from Adaptive Switch Laboratories. The Pulse line now also accommodates accessories from RAM and Active Controls ranging from phone and tablet holders to auxiliary USB power sources and the ReCharge battery charger.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Trident heavy-duty (K0825) front-wheel-drive power chair has a 450-lb. weight capacity with 22" or 24" seat widths, captain’s-style seating, a semi-reclining back and adjustable-height headrest. Padded armrests are height, width and angle adjustable. Consumers can enjoy a 4-mph top speed and a 15-mile maximum cruising range on flat-free, non-marking black tires. They can also adjust the seat forward or backward for the positioning they prefer.