Pride Mobility Products
This power chair elevates/lowers with a
touch of the “Air” button to provide 10" of power adjustable seat height in just 16
seconds. Once elevated, Jazzy Air’s user can
drive up to 3.5 mph (and up to 4 mph while
not elevated) to keep up with companions.
The Jazzy Air’s armrests are angle, height
and depth adjustable for maximum function
and comfort, and bright LED marker lights
help Jazzy Air to be seen. A Mid-Wheel
6 drive design with Active-Trac suspension
provide enhanced performance and
Permobil’s new mid-wheel-drive M3 Corpus
power chair offers Active Reach, the ability
to combine 12" of seat elevation with up to
20° of forward tilt to make it easier to reach
higher shelves or simply be in a more active,
functional position while eating or working
at a desk. M3’s unique suspension geometry
and linear spring design provide added
stability, while a new FlexLink suspension
offers advanced vibration reduction. The
M3 features 7" performance casters and an
adjustment-free flutter damping device for a
better ride at low speeds.
Pride Mobility Products
- Consumers looking for a retail power chair want it all: affordability, plenty
of features and functions, the ability to perform to high standards, and
- 300-lb. weight capacity, 18 AH batteries and a top
speed of 3.7 mph.
- Has Pride’s Feather Touch disassembly design,
which enables the disassembled
chair to fit into most vehicles.
consumer-friendly features include
dual enclosed, under-seat compartments
for storage and a choice of six
- MSRP of
BOSS HD Equalizer Bariatric Tilt
- With a 450-lb. or 600-lb. weight capacity, the
BOSS HD Equalizer bariatric tilt system can
provide weight-shifting and pressure relief
actions critical to clients’ well-being and
- Fully adjustable to clients’ shapes and
environments, the BOSS HD system provides
0° to 50° tilt while maintaining a low center
- The system also has 3" of center-of-gravity balance adjustment, and the seat
adjusts to 30" wide and 26" deep with just a
17.5" seat height.
- Armrests are height, length,
angle and width adjustable to accommodate
- Sculptured back also adjusts.
TDX SP Power Chair
- Designed to provide superior ride quality in
a quieter chassis.
- Built-in technologies offer
a high-performance experience to maximize
each consumer’s function: True Center Wheel
Drive, Enhanced Invacare SureStep Suspension,
Traction Control Design, and Quiet Invacare
- Invacare’s MK6i electronics
enable clinicians and ATPs to create a driving
configuration and a power positioning system
that’s unique to each user and can address each
user’s needs, capabilities, environments and
goals every day.
- Permobil’s new front-wheel-drive F5 Corpus
boasts a smaller footprint with an improved
center of gravity, a more rigid chassis, fully
independent oil-dampened suspension and a
lower seat-to-floor height.
- A new three-point
tilt and seat elevator system provides solid
stability and performance.
- Offers 14" of seat elevation and anterior/posterior
- Optional anterior tilt is available in 10°,
20° and 45° to facilitate transfers and reaching,
while maintaining 50° of posterior tilt.
- Retains favorite features, such
as arc legrests, an open armrest design, and
F5 Corpus VS
Standing without compromise: That’s how
Permobil describes its new F5 front-wheel-drive
power chair with Corpus seating. Its owner can
stand and drive at any point of the standing
sequence. The Corpus system offers 14" of seat
elevation, plus tilt — 50° posterior (rearward)
and any degree of anterior (forward) tilt, up to
a fully standing position. Powered anti-tippers
deploy automatically during the standing sequence
to provide a stable platform regardless
of standing angle.
TRU-Balance 3 with iLevel
Quantum Rehab’s TRU-Balance 3 power
positioning system combined with the Q6 Edge
2.0 power base includes iLevel seat elevation
— remain elevated up to 10" while driving the
chair at “walking speed” of 3.5 mph to keep up
with conversations and the other activities of
daily life. TRU-Balance 3 also offers modular tilt,
recline and an articulating footrest platform,
plus easy center-of-gravity adjustment.
ROVI X3 Power Chair
This center-wheel-drive power chair features
a design that reduces its wheelbase width to
just 23.25" for greater maneuverability through
doorways as well as outdoors. The ROVI X3
comes standard with Motion Concepts’ famed
power positioning system to supply a complete
range of functions, including up to 55° of tilt,
170° of recline, and up to 12" of seat elevation.
The X3 has a top speed of 5 mph and a weight
capacity of 300 lbs.
Quickie/Zippie Power Chair Options
- Quickie and Zippie power chairs now have added functionality and versatility for consumers thanks to six new options for the QM-7, Pulse and ZM-310 lines.
- QM-7 and Pulse series chairs can now be fitted with a Power Centermount Legrest for 7.5" of articulation and 3" to 19" of independent lower-leg-length adjustment.
- New for the QM-7, Pulse and ZM-310 chairs are the PG Drives Advanced Color Joystick, a Retractable Joystick Mount and new Comfort Reclining Armpads.
- Adding Switch-It to the manufacturer’s portfolio has resulted in new Switch-It Ctrl+5 Buttons and Toggles so users can access five seating functions through either toggle switches or buttons, plus the Switch-It Dual Pro, a proportional head array with fine-tuned adjustments to provide intuitive driving experiences.