Quickie/Zippie Power Chair Options
- Quickie and Zippie power chairs now have added functionality and versatility for consumers thanks to six new options for the QM-7, Pulse and ZM-310 lines.
- QM-7 and Pulse series chairs can now be fitted with a Power Centermount Legrest for 7.5" of articulation and 3" to 19" of independent lower-leg-length adjustment.
- New for the QM-7, Pulse and ZM-310 chairs are the PG Drives Advanced Color Joystick, a Retractable Joystick Mount and new Comfort Reclining Armpads.
- Adding Switch-It to the manufacturer’s portfolio has resulted in new Switch-It Ctrl+5 Buttons and Toggles so users can access five seating functions through either toggle switches or buttons, plus the Switch-It Dual Pro, a proportional head array with fine-tuned adjustments to provide intuitive driving experiences.
- This front-wheel-drive redesign features a lower, repositioned center of gravity to greatly improve stability when navigating inclines or declines.
- Plus a fully independent suspension provides a comfortable, dependable ride.
- New Corpus Seating includes 12" seat elevation and an A/P tilt function for optional 5°, 10°, 20° or 30° of anterior tilt while maintaining 50° of posterior tilt.
- The Corpus system also offers 85-170° elevating legrests and 180° of power recline.
- The F3 is shown here without anti-tippers.
- Golden’s series of center-wheel-drive Compass power chairs is designed to provide superior stability, maneuverability, functionality and dependability regardless of the model you select.
- The Compass Sport (pictured) has a new Dynamic Linx controller to provide a better ride via the Dynamic’s patented Dynamic Load Compensation technology.
- Electronics control the motor speed, so the chair behaves and reacts as the client expects — making for a simpler, more intuitive experience.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Titan Power Chair
- This versatile power chair can be configured as needed to fit codes K0816, K0821, K0822 or K0823.
- With front-wheel drive and a 5-mph top speed, the Titan can be used indoors — where it can navigate in tight quarters — or outdoors, where it climbs small obstacles and provides great stability.
- It can disassemble (K0821 configuration) for transport without tools.
- The Titan is available with 18", 20" and 22" captain’s-style seating or with a solid seat pan.
- With SpiderTrac Suspension for superior traction and handling, the QM-710 has independent movement in all six wheels and optimized articulation in the front and rear wheels to crawl up and down steep obstacles while keeping the ride smooth and stable.
- Even with 12" of seat elevation, the QM-710 can achieve seat-to-floor heights as low as 16".
- The mid-wheel-drive chair has a 300-lb. weight capacity and offers powered seating options such as 50° of CG tilt and power recline with power shear reduction.
iLevel Seat Elevation
The aptly named iLevel system enables its user to remain an active part of everyday conversations by rising to eye level (up to 10" of elevation) and driving the chair at walking speed (up to 3 mph). iLevel is part of an integrated powered seating system that simultaneously stabilizes the chair through an advanced combination of electronics and suspension. It’s available exclusively on the new Q6 Edge 2.0 power base.
The Action Trackchair provides great traction that gives you the possibility of exciting adventure. With this all-terrain wheelchair you will be on your way to the ultimate off-road experience traversing over numerous types of terrain.
Q6 Edge HD
Quantum Rehab describes this heavy-duty power chair as “real-world ready” thanks to ultra-high torque 4-pole motors, Mid-Wheel 6 Drive Design ATX Suspension and Group 24 batteries. The Q6 Edge HD accepts a range of rehab seating, including TRU-Balance Power Positioning. This chair has a user weight capacity of 450 lbs.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Trident heavy-duty (K0825) front-wheel-drive power chair has a 450-lb. weight capacity with 22" or 24" seat widths, captain’s-style seating, a semi-reclining back and adjustable-height headrest. Padded armrests are height, width and angle adjustable. Consumers can enjoy a 4-mph top speed and a 15-mile maximum cruising range on flat-free, non-marking black tires. They can also adjust the seat forward or backward for the positioning they prefer.
Quickie Pulse Options
The Quickie Pulse power chair just expanded its reach thanks to an additional array of options. The Pulse series of chairs — there are six different models — now boasts more Specialty Input Devices, including 15 new Switch-It proportional and non-proportional controls, and six new proportional controls from Adaptive Switch Laboratories. The Pulse line now also accommodates accessories from RAM and Active Controls ranging from phone and tablet holders to auxiliary USB power sources and the ReCharge battery charger.
K300 PS Junior
The K300 front-wheel drive power base, with a 165-lb. user weight capacity, has growth built right in. Seat widths are available 11-16", and seat depths from 10" to 18". Armrests are adjustable, and the K300 offers seat elevation and optional power or manual tilt (45°) functions, plus programmable R-net controls. To ensure kids can keep up with pals, the base comes with a 5-mph top speed, with an upgrade to 6.5 mph available. An array of eye-catching color choices make sure that heads turn when the K300’s owner arrives on the scene.
C500 VS Stander
When reaching a top shelf requires a different and higher perspective, Permobil’s C500 VS standing power chair delivers. In addition to its standing function, this chair offers power tilt (0-25°), power recline (90-175°), 10" seat elevator, and power elevating legrests (90-175°) that function independently of tilt/recline. Consumers can drive up to 1.5 mph while standing (with a top speed of 5 to 6.5 mph while seated). The C500 VS has a 265-lb. weight capacity.
Heartway Medical Products
Vital P16C and P16RT
- Feature 700W four-pole motors
- Equipped with 500-lb. weight capacity
- Reach up to 25 miles on a single charge of two 12-volt 65Ah batteries
- Up to a 25" seat and optional custom rehab seating
http://Vital P16C and P16RT
21st Century Scientific Inc.
- H-style base frame uses 2.5×1.5×0.125" TIG-welded wall steel
- 1000-lb. weight capacity
- Available in seat widths up to 48" and seat depths up to 26"
- Features Super Torque 3 motors with top speed of 10.0 mph, built-in taillights and programmable UE1GT electronics with six drive choices
- Enables consumers to traverse beaches, parks and other uneven terrain without transferring from power chairs.
- Base platform is made of aluminum or fiberglass, is powered by power chair and is steered via chair’s joystick.
- Measures 48x48".
- Designed with low seat-to-floor height
- Features standard four-pole motors, Mid-Wheel 6 drive design and ATX suspension
- Accepts a range of seating and electronics options, including TRU-Balance power positioning systems
- Classified as a group 3 power chair