A new generation of power wheelchairs combines style with convenience, functionality, durability and comfort.
Pride Mobility Products
Go Chair MED
- Compact, portable and perfect for travel, the
new Go Chair MED is a feature-rich power
wheelchair that disassembles easily in just
a few steps.
- Convenient feather-touch
lightweight travel, with the heaviest piece at
just 36 lbs. for independence on the go.
- Has two different seating
options, allowing users to get the seat
size that is right for them.
- HCPCS coded K0821/Group 2 Portable.
- This regulatory-cleared powered mobility
solution facilitates self-initiated movement
and early exploration for young children (12
to 36 months) with mobility impairments.
- Designed to support development, it is an ergonomic device with
multiple weight-bearing surfaces to help
promote safe, stable upright postures while
providing opportunities to improve strength,
endurance and postural control.
features an integrated table and backrest
that are supportive and allow freedom of
- Adjustable saddle seat
supports hip development and encourages
- Features new technologies that provide
optimal comfort and control during both
indoor and outdoor driving.
- Sets a
new performance benchmark with patent-pending
Invacare 4Sure Suspension, integrated
Invacare G-Trac Technology, and LiNX
Technology’s Adaptive Load Compensation.
- A service-friendly design includes only three
Allen keys being required to make most
adjustments on the base.
- Seat widths of
16-22" and seat depths of 16-20" or 19-23" are available.
a multi-power function Ultra Low Maxx
Seating System (HCPCS code K0861).
- Standard weight capacity of 300 lbs. (136
kg) or a heavy-duty option of up to 450 lbs.
- Ideal for active users splitting
time between indoor and outdoor activities.
- Allows the user to easily
maneuver over obstacles with great stability,
thanks to its dual-action suspension and the
8" (205 mm) front casters option.
a short turning radius, adjustable rehab
seating, seat-to-floor height as low as 15.75" (400 mm), state-of-the-art electronics and a
4-pole, 5.9-mph (9.5 km/h) or 6.5-mph (10.5
km/h) high-speed motor.
MPS Mini Maxx
- Combines a power
standing function with a full range of power
positioning solutions, all in a compact design
that offers your smallest users a unique
combination of independence, function
- Offers 45° of
CG tilt, 165° of recline/ESR (Extended Shear
Reduction), and 7" seat elevation with Mini
Power Articulating Belt Drive Center Mount
available exclusively on the ROVI A3 power
base through Motion Concepts.
accommodate Motion Concepts’ full line
of innovative power positioning products
plus Invacare Matrx seating.
- Features the Active Ride Control Suspension
System; a narrow 25.5" base width and 36.5" base length; a turning radius of 20.5"; 4-pole
EAD motors; 3" ground clearance; a 17.7-mile
range; and a 6.2-mph top speed.
- Use the
ROVI A3 as the foundation for up to 50° of
CG tilt, 170° of recline, and nearly 12" of seat
elevation via Motion Concepts’ modular
- And the Multi-Position
Standing Maxx System gets users vertical.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
QUICKIE Q500 H
- Features a “hybrid”
blend of rear- and mid-wheel technology.
- With the drive wheel closer to the mid-position,
the Q500 H hybrid has improved
traction and a smaller turning radius vs. a
traditional rear-wheel drive and improved
outdoor driving vs. a mid-wheel drive.
- Unique and responsive suspension system
plus the drive wheel placement makes the
Q500 H one of the most maneuverable
rear-wheel drive power chairs on the market.
- Available in Group 3 standard and heavy
duty (up to 350 lbs.) and Group 4 standard
duty, the Q500 H offers the modular, highly
adjustable SEDEO PRO Seating System.
iLevel Power Chairs
- Improves daily functionality and
quality of life by allowing operation of the
power chair with the seat elevated up to 12" (10" on the Q6 Edge HD) while operating
the chair at speeds up to 4.5 miles per hour.
- Patented Extra Stability Technology
enhances safety for transfers, reach, and
numerous other activities of daily living and
provides a smooth and stable ride.
- Available on the Edge 3 Stretto, Edge 3 and
numerous other Quantum power bases. Retrofittable on the Edge 3 and Q6 Edge 2.0.
- Weight capacity of 300 pounds
(400 lbs. on the Q6 Edge HD).
- Front and rear
LED fender lights come standard with iLevel.
F5 Corpus VS
- Stand without compromise with the
Permobil F5 Corpus VS. Permobil combined
all of the performance features of the F5
Corpus with superior power standing
- Fully programmable standing
sequences allow user position to be
optimized using supine, semi-reclined or
- Further customize
standing positions with adjustable anterior
chest pad, moldable knee supports and
power articulating footplates.
- From face-to-face interactions to improved health
outcomes, the F5 VS empowers clients to
explore the vast array of standing benefits.
- Features the
LiNX Technology system that continues to
redefine the setup process with new and
- From pre-set programming
parameters, to live wireless programming,
to integration with ASL specialty
controls, LiNX Technology can make setup
as simple as turning on the LiNX remote.
unique open-stack design allows the tires,
wheels and hubs, gearboxes and motors to
be easily removed.
- And with all electronics
placed at the rear of the unit, wiring and
connections are easy to see and access with
the rear cover removed.
Alltrack M3 with Custom Standing
- Unsurpassed dual-action suspension
system that includes a six-wheel interactive
suspension and vertical shock absorption,
this standing module
provide the highest stability, great traction
and optimal user comfort.
Plug & Play e-bx controller uses iQ actuators
to retain seating settings.
- Transitioning from
seating to standing is smooth with great positioning
through the full range of movement.
- A hybrid
rear-wheel-drive power chair designed
for active people who like to spend time
outdoors while still navigating comfortably
- Combines the
best features of the mid-wheel model with
those of the rear-wheel-drive model.
footprint and the tight turning radius of
only 21.75" (550 mm) from the mid-wheel
platform, as well as tremendous outdoor
performance, high-speed capabilities,
directional stability and the style of the rear-wheel-drive platform.
Edge 3 Stretto
- Narrowest, most
maneuverable power base in America.
- An overall
width of 20.75" with 12.5" drive wheels, the
Edge 3 Stretto provides great maneuverability
in tight spaces and is equipped with
independent SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension).
Optional iLevel adds 12" of power adjustable
seat height at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph).
- Comes standard with
LED front and rear fender lights and a USB
- Toolless removal of
the rear shroud with a battery access door.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
SEDEO PRO with JAY Syncra Seating
- For moderate to complex clinical needs, the
SEDEO PRO combines a highly adjustable
seat frame with a broad choice of positioning
- The modular SEDEO PRO system can
be easily customized and quickly adapted
to changing needs.
- Now available on the
SEDEO PRO is JAY Syncra, a cohesive seating
system designed for optimal performance
with tilt and recline systems.
- JAY Syncra has a
width- and height-adjustable back, a cushion
that fits mild to complex seating needs, and
TDX SP2 HD
- Now available with a heavy-duty base and a captain’s seat option.
- The captain’s seat offers up to 12" of elevation at a 450-lb. weight capacity.
- The Invacare TDX SP2 HD power wheelchair with LiNX Technology platform is designed for consumers who seek high-quality driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability with a higher weight capacity.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
Q700 M SEDEO PRO
- Combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements.
- Most adjustments can be easily made using just one tool, included on the chair.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of legrest options.
- Offers multiple selections for maximum comfort and positioning needs.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
QUICKIE Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
- Sunrise Medical’s most advanced mid-wheel-drive power wheelchair.
- Delivers intelligent seating for complex mobility, seating and positioning needs.
- Advanced engineering and sophisticated electronics deliver a personalized chair tailored to the client.
- The patented Biometric Repositioning system mirrors the body’s movement through changes in seat positions.
- An all-new feature of this power chair is the SWITCH-IT Remote Seating app.
- A standard weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg or an HD option of 450 lbs./205 kg.
- Ideal for active users indoors and outdoors, this mid-wheel drive chair offers great maneuvering over daily obstacles and unsurpassed stability with its suspension and 8"/205 mm front casters (optional).
- Short turning radius, adjustable rehab seating, low seat-to-floor height to 15.75"/400 mm, R-Net electronics and 4-pole 5.9-mph (9.5 km/h) or 6.5-mph (10.5 km/h) motors.
- Alltrack M’s Advanced Geometric Design (A.G.D.) with GC3 technology enhances stability and comfort.
4Front Power Chair
- Featuring SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension). Designed to address real-world needs, 4Front focuses on ride quality, driveability and safety; its suspension is based on leading automotive suspension systems.
- SRS uses four coilover gas-charged shocks for an ultra-smooth ride. The geometry in which the shocks are integrated into the power base allows independent wheel travel plus power base stabilization.
- Up to 10" of safe seat elevation while 4Front travels at 3.2 mph.
- Delivers a smooth ride that lessens the bumps and jarring that can cause positional problems or increased tone and spasticity for complex rehab power chair users.
Ultra-compact for great access to environments
- The Go Chair — available via special order — is designed to meet the demands of active kids, thanks to a go-get-’em top speed of 3.7 mph.
- Its ultra-compact size gives kids access to childhood environments, while Mom and Dad will appreciate the one-hand, feather-touch disassembly to make transporting the Go Chair quick and easy.
- Seating and positioning components are available to dial in the exact support each child needs.
- Vibrant color choices give each child the chance to customize his or her Go Chair.