Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- Designed to deliver superior day-to-day performance with components that adjust as the user’s environment or functional abilities change.
- The 5R improves on the ride quality of the GT via a swept-back hydro-formed caster design for added style and a smooth ride.
- Two frame options (Classic or Performance) accommodate user preferences: The Classic’s traditional frame length provides maximum stability, while the shortened Performance frame is optimally responsive.
- A cutting-edge design and 7000 series aluminum have produced the Helio A7, which in its standard configuration is the lightest in its category, according to Motion Composites.
- Features a Symmetrical Hydroformed Crossbrace, oval-shaped tubes, and oversized pivot axles working with an Ultrarigid Folding System to maximize rigidity and conserve user energy.
- Can achieve a seat-to-floor height as low as 13.5" (with a 4" caster and a standard frame).
Little Wave Clik
- The Clik gets its name from strategically designed Index System tubing that is “dimpled” to optimize adjustments and eliminate guesswork. Ki Mobility says proper positioning techniques and wheel access are one “click” away from just right.
- A dynamic fifth wheel can be adjusted for range and spring rate to match riders of various ability levels.
- Width and depth grow from 8" to 16", so your littlest clients can use Clik in a mid-wheel setup, while more expert users can learn balance and wheeling skills.
- Now available in America, the Helio C2 boasts a transport weight of just 12 lbs. while offering strength and durability thanks to carbon fiber technology.
- The C2’s symmetrical crossbrace and one-piece side frame reduces weight and distributes forces equally throughout the frame for superior energy transfer and propulsion efficiency.
- Also available in a heavy-duty model (350-lb. weight capacity while weighing just 6 ounces more than a standard C2).
- Designed with flexibility to meet a wide variety of consumer needs and preferences.
- This highly adjustable chair, from the height of its backrest to the armrests, allows for maximum customization and adaptability.
- Two Allen keys and a wrench, included with every MyOn, take care of chair adjustments.
- The MyOn’s crossbrace makes for easy folding, and the chair also features transfer-friendly wheel locks and fold-down back canes.
Aqua Creek Products
The Mobi-Chair is a floating beach wheelchair that provides a seamless transition from boardwalk-to-beach-to water. Wheelchair users, children and adults with special needs can benefit from the convenience, portability and comfort of the Mobi-Chair for leisure time and entertainment during your vacations at the beach, at lakes or even in swimming pools.
The Sprout pediatric wheelchair folds for easy transport and storage, and the frame grows in width through four sizes to keep up with kids (seat depth grows from 9" to 18"). Widths and depths can be configured independently. In four sizes (12", 14", 16", 18") in user weight capacities of 100 to 165 lbs.
Out-Front’s handrim choices include the Natural-Fit, Surge and Q-Grip, which vary in coating surfaces, ergonomics and functionality. These handrims’ benefits include a better grip for increased efficiency with each push, as well as more ergonomic shaping to better fit the users’ hands. Use the Handrim Feature Finder at out-front.com/handrims to choose according to the wheelchair user’s abilities and preferences.
Freedom Designs’ tilt-in-space wheelchairs offer portability and durability with positioning support. The Future Fit program provides parts to grow the folding or rigid NXT once during the frame’s lifetime. Freedom also offers the Lower Extremity Accommodation Frame and the Multi-Axis Positioning System footrest. The “Mini” size grows in half-inch width/depth increments.
Using a system that Motion Composites calls “Ultrarigid Folding,” the Veloce features a symmetrical carbon fiber crossbrace, oval-shaped tubes and oversized pivot axles to maximize frame rigidity and responsiveness. But the transportability traits of a folding chair are also preserved for consumers who prefer to fold and go. With a total weight of 17.6 lbs. and a transport weight of 11.22 lbs., the Veloce is a breeze to lift and store in a motor vehicle.