Vantage Mobility International
Toyota Northstar E360
- ADA-compliant minivan designed for commercial use.
- Features a side-entry system with an in-floor ramp for easy and convenient passenger boarding.
- A deep-drop floor provides a tall door opening with an unobstructed entrance.
- Has plenty of interior space for wheelchairs and passengers to maneuver.
Sienna with Auto Access Seat
As seen at the San Jose Abilities Expo: Built by Toyota specifically for its popular Sienna minivan and installed by the manufacturer, the Auto Access seat lifts up and rotates to provide easier transfers for consumers. It’s available for the Sienna LE or XLE models, and since the seat is designed and made by Toyota, it perfectly matches the rest of the Sienna interior. The Auto Access Seat, with a weight capacity of 330 lbs., is covered under Toyota’s factory warranty.
Toyota Northstar Access360
This side-entry conversion for the Toyota Sienna provides 360° of wheelchair maneuverability inside the cabin, plus industry-leading headroom inside and at the door, especially helpful for large power chairs and tall passengers. Entering/exiting the Sienna occurs at the touch of the OEM vehicle remote. When the ramp is deployed, the Powerkneel system lowers the vehicle and reduces ramp angle.
AutoAbility offers its Advantage series of rear-entry, wheelchair-accessible minivan conversions for the Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country and Toyota Sienna models. Several seating configurations are offered to provide greater flexibility for both wheelchair users and other passengers. AutoAbility says its vehicles are fully crash tested and exceed FMVSS and CMVSS impact requirements for frontal, side and rear offset and rollover standards.
Summit Access360 Conversion System
- Conversion provides more cabin maneuverability for the Toyota Sienna
- Includes a 3-year, 36,000-mile conversion warranty
- Features 9" longer lowered floor, 14⅞" max floor drop, 57-inch door opening height and 22" rear bench with standard fold-out footrest
- PowerKneel lowers the minivan to reduce ramp angle
- Available as an Entervan XT (extra tall) with 4" more headroom than the standard model
- Features kneeling system that lowers the rear suspension further for a lower, more wheelchair-friendly ramp slope
- Tested for FMVSS electronic stability control and brakes; passed all front, side and 50-mph rear crash tests
- Foldout version provides 4" more headroom than the standard Entervan model
- Braun-designed footrest adds comfort for backseat passengers and folds away when not in use
- Optional in-floor ramp stows under the floor for obstacle-free entry and exit
- Features easy ramp angle and added side rail
Vantage Mobility International
Toyota Sienna With Northstar Conversion
- Features in-floor ramp system
- Access360 design provides more space for entering and maneuvering inside the vehicle
- Conversion allows full use of front passenger seat and obstacle-free front row floor
- Ramp length is 58.75", and usable ramp width is 30"
- Includes one-touch power entry and exit system and Step and Roll seating
- Spare tire is easily accessible
- Features new ramp design for a low-profile interior look and more accessible side door
Toyota Rampvan Xi
- In-floor ramp conversion stows under the floor for seamless entry and exit
- Includes side rails, decreased ramp angle, and 800-lb. weight capacity
- Features all-new interior paneling, a backseat footrest and easy-to-use Step-and-Roll seats
Northstar and Summit Conversions for 2011 Honda Odyssey
- 2011 Odyssey features FLEX floor with 12¾" drop from original floor
- PowerKneel system reduces noise and provides lower ramp angle for traveling into and out of the vehicle
- Northstar conversion in-floor ramp features 55" door opening height, 30" usable ramp width and 750-lb. load rating
- Summit conversion foldout ramp features 55" door opening height, 28⅞" usable ramp width and 600-lb. load rating
Northstar and Summit Conversions for Dodge Grand Caravan
- FLEX Floor offers 11" drop from original floor
- Equipped with PowerKneel system, nonskid ramp surface and Sure Deploy backup system
- Northstar conversion in-floor ramp features 55¼" door opening height, 29¼" usable ramp width and 600-lb. load rating
- Summit conversion foldout ramp features 54¼" door opening height, 28¾" usable ramp width and 600-lb. load rating
- Trike-designed motorcycle with electronic ramp
- Rider stays in wheelchair while operating
- Features passenger seat, 6-speed conventional clutch with klicktronic operation, interior storage and light, an antiroll bar and hand controls
- Top speed in excess of 100 mph