Excelerator Stock Handcycle
- Easy to transfer in and out of, making it a very practical alternative mobility device as well as a recreational cycle.
- The 7-speed Shimano hub, with reverse braking, means your hands never have to leave the pedals
- Tri-pin quad hand pedals are a popular option for those who have impaired hand function.
Worksman Family Dual Chariot
- Super Sturdy with Drum Brake and Three Speed Coaster Brake.
- Heavy duty Worksman Stretch Mover Design.
- Dual rear captain seats with fold down armrests (not shown), dual lap-belts (not shown).
- Wheelchair user / passenger sits in the seat on the front side of the cycle.
- Uuniversal tub can be adjusted in many ways.
- A separate seat can also be mounted, if required.
- Rider can watch over the passenger and has a good view of the road.
- Gradually sloping front wheels give the cycle extra comfort and stability while riding.
- Allows a parent or friend to propel the bike, with the option to turn the front pedals on or off, allowing the front rider to get a workout until they get tired.
- Even if they aren’t pedaling, the front rider gets to enjoy all the benefits of bike riding, from the social aspect, to the simple feeling of the wind whipping against their face as they roll down the street.
Mobility & Access, Inc.
The DUET Wheelchair Bicycle Tandem
- Accommodates "kids" from ages 2 to 99+ and all sizes from 20 to 275 pounds.
- Offered in 3 models. Each are colorfully designed and combined the latest in cycle technology with advanced wheelchair design enabling easy and comfortable pedaling to ensure maximum maneuverability with minimum effort.
- The wheelchair's low center of gravity provides superior weight distribution and overall stability.
Altimate Medical Inc.
- User’s arms move the glide handles, and that motion is reciprocated in the legs, resulting in a motion similar to cross-country skiing.
- Active standing combines increased lower-extremity range of motion and upper-body strengthening while bearing weight.
- Available in two sizes (medium and large) and fits users from 4' tall to 6'2" tall and weighing up to 280 lbs.
Invacare Top End
Eliminator NRG Racing Wheelchair
- Top End’s fastest, lightest, stiffest and most responsive ride for elite racers.
- A carbon fiber main frame provides increased tensile and yield strength for a smooth ride and controlled handling.
- 200-gram full carbon fork features an aerodynamic design that flows into the headtube, creating clean lines for a sleek appearance.
- A tailored and fitted hybrid cage allows athletes to fine tune their positioning, so they can optimize their power transfer to the ground.
- A new and improved racing compensator improves turning radius and zero-play confidence.
Aqua Creek Products
The Mobi-Chair is a floating beach wheelchair that provides a seamless transition from boardwalk-to-beach-to water. Wheelchair users, children and adults with special needs can benefit from the convenience, portability and comfort of the Mobi-Chair for leisure time and entertainment during your vacations at the beach, at lakes or even in swimming pools.