Seating & Positioning
Appropriate seating and positioning can enable you to be more comfortable in your wheelchair for longer periods of time while accomplishing more activities such as getting ready in the morning and doing household chores.
- With integrated trunk wings that attach to a planar aluminum back support shell, the back support is adjustable for angle, height and a total of 3" of width (for standard wings; 1.5" for pediatric wings).
- Moldable stays create and maintain natural spinal curvatures, accommodate abnormal curvatures and allow for customization for changes in condition over time.
- Comes with integrated chest harness strap guides and is compatible with the BodiLink head support and lateral trunk support hardware.
- Easy Set hardware on the Matrx Elite Back makes it quick to install and allows for adjustments to be made while the user remains seated in the wheelchair.
- Lateral supports provide optimal trunk support while still allowing clearance for shoulders and hips.
- An optional headrest adapter plate mounts directly onto the back, which features a lightweight, stylish shell.
- Removable and adjustable lumbo-sacral support for a custom fit.
- With Dry Floatation and Air Floatation optional air inserts, AGILITY backrests provide superior comfort, protection and postural support.
- AGILITY’s unique hardware makes installation and adjustments easy and quick: Adjust the back height up to 4", depth up to 1" and posterior/anterior tilt by 15°.
- Large shell cutouts and an air, foam and cover ventilation system offer enhanced breathability in a great new look.
- AGILITY shells and hardware have a five-year warranty for performance that lasts, wherever your clients are headed.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Comfort Touch Cushions
- Includes an elevation wedge, a knee support cushion, a neck support pillow, a seat cushion and a heated lumbar support backrest.
- Many models offer hot and/or cold therapy options.
- The Elevation Wedge (pictured) features 1" of memory foam as its top layer to conform to the user’s head and neck.
- The Wedge can also be used in an upright position to provide lumbar support while sitting in bed.
- The heated Lumbar Support backrest cushion (also pictured) provides postural support and continuous heat therapy to ease back pain and muscle tension wherever a power supply is available.
- This lightweight, anti-microbial, adjustable kid’s wheelchair back is designed to provide posterior and mild lateral thoracic wheelchair seating support for active children.
- The back has X-static and Aquaguard cover technologies, plus adjustable, one-step-release hardware to accommodate a wide range of mounting locations as kids grow.
- The inner cover with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam from fluids and is easy to clean.
- Widths and heights are sized specifically for kids from 2 to 15 years.
- A 12x12" Zip back weighs just 2.5 lbs. with mounting hardware.
Stealth Products, Inc.
- Comes in three configurations: Active Contour (shown) has a 2" depth, while Deep Contour (4") and Extra Deep Contour (6") offer greater depths.
- Mounts directly to the mounting plate, so no seat depth is lost.
- 19-22" heights/16", 18", 20" widths for tilt and static seating. For power recline seating, order 22-25" heights/16", 18", 20" widths — with custom sizes also available.
- Each Q-Back has a mesh cover.