- This high-resilience foam cushion is made with Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Designed with the highest levels of skin protection, positioning and adjustability to meet the unique needs of each active user.
- A complete seating solution that provides balance and stability while optimizing independence and function.
- A battery-operated, automatic pressure injury treatment cushion.
- Stimulates its user’s circulation by automatically alternating internal air bladders in a way similar to performing a manual pressure lift, but requiring no effort from the user.
- Designed for wheelchair users who have pressure injuries or are at high risk for developing them.
- Has a waterproof foam exterior, adjustable settings, an anti-microbial cover and a run time of more than 40 hours per charge.
- Aquila Corp. can build any size and shape of cushion needed to offload any area.
- Created for users looking for greater sitting stability and improved functional performance, the Java also works to improve skin outcomes, including lower tissue distortion and lower long-term skin risk.
- The cushion redistributes forces of pressure and shear away from high-risk areas, while applying the forces to more tolerant areas.
- Java’s design and cover materials are made to maintain cool, dry skin to encourage potentially lower pressures and less deep-tissue distortion.
- This enhanced sitting performance requires no regular fit-essential maintenance.
- Java can be adjusted using Ride CAM wedges if users’ conditions change.
- Made of urethane foam, this cushion features a space in the pelvic region in which an extra pad — made of gel, air cells or other foams — can be inserted.
- This hybrid concept allows alternating between work on the sitting posture and protection at the skin level.
- Provides better control of the pelvis and increased stability of the trunk.
- Four removable inserts are available for customized applications.
- The contoured foam base is designed to provide relief in the coccyx and sacral areas.
- Engineered for users with current pressure injuries or high risk of developing them.
- Designed for wheelchair users at high risk of tissue breakdown and symmetrical positioning needs, the Evolution offers superior pressure distribution, positioning, stability and comfort.
- The user-friendly cushion requires no pumps, kneading, manipulation or accessories to function.
- VARILITE’s Air-Foam Floatation gives the Evolution an ultralight weight without compromising pressure distribution and comfort.
- Commonly used for wheelchair users with spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or traumatic brain injury.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.
JUNIOR Seat Cushion
Designed using anthropometric data
- Designed to provide a comfortable, stable foundation for exploration and adventure.
- Lightweight, multi-stiffness foam promotes immersion, stability and positioning, while a washable, water-resistant cover lets kids be kids.
- The JUNIOR has a VARILITE self-inflating valve for quick and easy adjustments.
- Thanks to the use of anthropometric data, VARILITE’s engineers created this cushion with a full range of size-appropriate seating and positioning items.
Inspired by Drive
What’s Seahorse Green, Pool Blue or
Mermaid Pink and combines clinical positioning
benefits with fun, inviting aesthetics?
It’s Nessie, perfect for the child working
on floor positioning at home or in clinic.
Designed especially for young children,
Nessie offers support as kids are crawling,
lying down or sitting in various positions.
Nessie comes in three sizes, and its arms can
be widened or narrowed to achieve just the
right position. Nessie uses open-cell memory
foam that’s sealed inside a waterproof plastic
liner. The cover and the liner can be easily
spot cleaned or washed.
Pride Mobility Products
This power chair elevates/lowers with a
touch of the “Air” button to provide 10" of power adjustable seat height in just 16
seconds. Once elevated, Jazzy Air’s user can
drive up to 3.5 mph (and up to 4 mph while
not elevated) to keep up with companions.
The Jazzy Air’s armrests are angle, height
and depth adjustable for maximum function
and comfort, and bright LED marker lights
help Jazzy Air to be seen. A Mid-Wheel
6 drive design with Active-Trac suspension
provide enhanced performance and
Permobil’s new mid-wheel-drive M3 Corpus
power chair offers Active Reach, the ability
to combine 12" of seat elevation with up to
20° of forward tilt to make it easier to reach
higher shelves or simply be in a more active,
functional position while eating or working
at a desk. M3’s unique suspension geometry
and linear spring design provide added
stability, while a new FlexLink suspension
offers advanced vibration reduction. The
M3 features 7" performance casters and an
adjustment-free flutter damping device for a
better ride at low speeds.