Seating & Positioning
Appropriate seating and positioning can enable you to be more comfortable in your wheelchair for longer periods of time while accomplishing more activities such as getting ready in the morning and doing household chores.
Stealth Products, Inc.
Pediatric Diego Seating
- Children are not just smaller versions of adults. That’s the reasoning behind the invention of the Diego pediatric seating designed especially for them and their development.
- Named after long-time Stealth Products customer Diego Martin Rios, the Diego system combines modularity for growing kids with the innovation that comes from creating seating especially for children and their unique needs, goals and dreams.
- Designed to keep pace with the ever-changing pediatric market.
QUICKIE SEDEO PRO
- For moderate to complex clinical needs, the SEDEO PRO combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Truly modular in design, this seating system provides a new level of functionality, comfort, and design.
- It’s ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements and quickly adapted to changing needs.
- Adjustments can be easily made using just one tool.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of footrest options.
- The easy to operate flip-back armrest provides unencumbered transfer space.
- An innovative design to maximize independence while providing an appealing look and feel.
- Configurations include 12" iLevel power adjustable seat height, power tilt, power recline, power articulating foot platform, static seating and manual recline.
- iLevel is available on the Edge 3, Q6 Edge 2.0, Q6 Edge Z, and Q6 Edge 2.0 X; 10" of safe seat elevation is offered on the 4Front.
- Offer higher weight capacities and expanded seating sizes.
- Configurations with a 450-lb. weight capacity include HD power tilt, HD power recline, and static seating.
- An automatic therapeutic cushion purpose built to prevent and treat existing pressure injuries.
- This cushion changes pressure distribution 60 times per hour, replacing manual pressure lifts.
- Each cushion is custom made to the specific needs of the client, including offloading directly under an existing pressure ulcer while stimulating circulation throughout the posterior.
- The APK2 controller weighs only 2.2 lbs and includes a canvas cover.
- Choose from three cushion firmnesses.
- Optional features include a Bluetooth wireless remote control and a moisture control fan integrated into the cushion.
QUICKIE Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
- Sunrise Medical’s most advanced mid-wheel-drive power wheelchair.
- Delivers intelligent seating for complex mobility, seating and positioning needs.
- Advanced engineering and sophisticated electronics deliver a personalized chair tailored to the client.
- The patented Biometric Repositioning system mirrors the body’s movement through changes in seat positions.
- An all-new feature of this power chair is the SWITCH-IT Remote Seating app.
APEX Headrest Pads
- Engineered using the highest-quality materials to provide a plush, yet supportive headrest pad, the new APEX Headrest Pad line is a stylish solution for headrests with a focus on craftsmanship, simplicity and durability.
- Features an adjustable contour (alloy shell), dual-layer plus foam, a zipper-free design, a removable Neoprene or Dartex reversed cover; and a shell embedded into foam for edge protection.
- Pads are available in oval (widths of 8", 10", 12", 14") or winged (9" or 11") shapes. The winged shape can be positioned with the wings at the top or the bottom.
- Complex power positioning solutions for all your needs, including standard and custom seating systems.
- Each component is designed, engineered, produced and distributed from Amylior’s local facility to eliminate discrepancies in the final products.
- Seating solutions are of the highest quality and are backed by a comprehensive warranty.
- Dedicated customer service and tech support professionals can help to configure even the most complex seating.
- Designs interface seamlessly with most rehab power bases, while offering a multitude of modules to choose from.
Shoulder Harness Strap Guides
- These sleek, easy-to-install guides optimize the positioning and comfort of chest and shoulder harness straps on almost any backrest, while enabling the use of harnesses on more chairs.
- The thin, stylish design with long mounting slots is widely compatible with different harnesses, pull-styles and end fittings.
- Optional Mounting Adapter plates provide even more mounting and adjustment possibilities.
- Details include built-in threaded holes that allow attachment of harness end fittings directly to strap guides.
Stealth Products, Inc.
Essence SPP Cushion
- Features lateral and pre-ischial shelf contours; a high-density, specially formulated foam base; and coccyx and sacral relief.
- The Coolcore cover is standard on the Essence SPP cushion with a four-way-stretch poly liner being optional.
- Comes with optional contour wedges for better positioning in the pelvic region in .5" and 1.5" heights.
- Currently available in the following sizes: 16x16", 16x18", 18x16", 18x18", 18x20", 20x18" and 20x20". Plus, 22" widths will be launching soon in depths of 20", 22" and 24".
- An automatic therapeutic cushion built to prevent and treat existing pressure sores.
- Changes pressure distribution 60 times per hour, replacing the need for manual pressure lifts.
- Each cushion is custom made to the needs of the client and can offload directly under an existing pressure ulcer while stimulating circulation throughout the posterior.
- System components are integrated into the cushion base, so there is no separate control box to mount.
- Operates via Bluetooth wireless technology and features a redundant power switch on the side of the cushion.
- Made for clients at high risk of tissue breakdown and a high level of positioning needs.
- Recommended for clients with motor and neurological dysfunction due to spinal cord injury, stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or brain injury.
- Therapists value the integral pre-ischial ridge and wedge effect created by the Meridian’s dual chambers.
- Users value its low weight, comfort and ease of use: No pumps or accessories. No kneading or manipulation.
- Exceptional pressure distribution, positioning stability, comfort and simplicity make the Meridian VARILITE’s most advanced skin protection cushion.
Dynamic Health Care Solutions
- This height-adjustable thoracic back provides the opportunity to precisely target the thoracic region.
- An adjustable upper section provides optimal lateral thoracic support.
- A precise system of height adjustment allows for incremental changes; a scapular cutout provides support for the spinal column, plus shoulder freedom for improved wheelchair propulsion.
- Engineered as a two-piece lightweight aluminum shell, the NXT Xtend is also available in an Xtend Deep Model, which offers adjustable contours for optimizing midline support and positioning.
- NXT’s unique, one-hand quick-release provides easy removal of the back.
Dynamic Health Care Solutions
- Features an aluminum three-section modular shell with a dual-density visco gel and polyurethane foam back cushion.
- Adjusts to the contour of each user’s spine and accommodates users with kyphosis and spinal deformities.
- Provides aggressive support of the PSIS and is ideal for supporting optimal or neutral pelvic positions in a step-by-step process.
- The back features incrementally adjustable width, depth and angle.
- It wraps around the curve of the spine for users with kyphosis and offloads the spinous process in the recess of the middle channel.
TRU-Comfort 2 Back Cushion
- Provides adjustable positioning and pressure management.
- Compatible with both TRU-Balance 3 Power Positioning Systems and the Static Seat Frame System.
- Four-way stretch, recovery, fluid-resistant, breathable cover.
Stealth Products, Inc.
True Forming Back
- Designed for comfort, a custom fit and trouble-free adjustability.
- Easily accessible hardware is available in both two- and four-point mounting options and is neatly hidden behind a Velcro in-place flap to maintain a sleek and clean appearance.
- Comes with patented Coolcore technology on the seat and back cover options.
Stealth Products, Inc.
Diego Pediatric Seating
- Inspired by the everchanging complex rehab industry and the need for pediatric seating system designed for that market.
- A pediatric modular growth seating system.
- Sound positioning features in a next-generation seating system that is not just a scaled-down version of an adult seat, but one designed specifically for a smaller user.
- Offers a range of width, height and contour depth shells to fit varying needs.
- Lightweight and adjustable, with many hardware choices for easy installation.
- J3 hardware uses a clamp style to fit frame tubing from 3/4" to 1 1/8", making it a highly compatible aftermarket option.
- Solid shell comes in five contour shapes and four support heights to provide support for different postures and functional needs.
- 20° of angle adjustability and +2" of width adjustment
- Available in a carbon fiber shell that weighs as little as 2.2 lbs. with RH hardware.
Icon Back System
- Keeps users, caregivers and techs in mind by delivering fast installation, versatile adjustability and simple operation.
- Icon backs include VariLock hardware and VARILITE air-foam flotation cushions for superior comfort.
- Just two components need to be attached to the chair; all others are pre-installed.
- Adjusting angle, depth, width and height for an Icon back is simple: Adjustment screws are accessible from the rear of the back support or outside of the cane brackets, so adjustments can be made while the user is in the chair.
- Operating the system is as easy as opening the caps and sliding the back support out of the hardware.
Free Form Seating
- Combines customizability with ease of use and adjustability.
- Allows for gradual corrective positioning and also can accommodate growth and weight fluctuations.
- Modules can be removed or recessed for total off-loading.
- Designed to be lightweight and breathable, while also being able to support users with kyphosis, scoliosis, lordosis or other positioning challenges.
- This back can be covered with the most appropriate padding for each user, and Free Form’s design can dampen vibration and provide some dynamic movement.
ROHO AGILITY Active Back
- Available in aluminum or carbon fiber shells, the Active Series Back Support line is designed for wheelchair users with active lifestyles.
- Weights start at 2.1 lbs. with integrated hardware.
- Durable Zytel discs to ensure the adjustments that users need during setup and support for everyday performance.
- Feature 15° forward and rearward locking angle adjustments to dial in the best fit.
- Offered in lengths starting at 8" and widths from 14" to 18".