- With Dry Floatation and Air Floatation optional air inserts, AGILITY backrests provide superior comfort, protection and postural support.
- AGILITY’s unique hardware makes installation and adjustments easy and quick: Adjust the back height up to 4", depth up to 1" and posterior/anterior tilt by 15°.
- Large shell cutouts and an air, foam and cover ventilation system offer enhanced breathability in a great new look.
- AGILITY shells and hardware have a five-year warranty for performance that lasts, wherever your clients are headed.
- Easy Set hardware on the Matrx Elite Back makes it quick to install and allows for adjustments to be made while the user remains seated in the wheelchair.
- Lateral supports provide optimal trunk support while still allowing clearance for shoulders and hips.
- An optional headrest adapter plate mounts directly onto the back, which features a lightweight, stylish shell.
- Removable and adjustable lumbo-sacral support for a custom fit.
- With integrated trunk wings that attach to a planar aluminum back support shell, the back support is adjustable for angle, height and a total of 3" of width (for standard wings; 1.5" for pediatric wings).
- Moldable stays create and maintain natural spinal curvatures, accommodate abnormal curvatures and allow for customization for changes in condition over time.
- Comes with integrated chest harness strap guides and is compatible with the BodiLink head support and lateral trunk support hardware.
- This lightweight, anti-microbial, adjustable kid’s wheelchair back is designed to provide posterior and mild lateral thoracic wheelchair seating support for active children.
- The back has X-static and Aquaguard cover technologies, plus adjustable, one-step-release hardware to accommodate a wide range of mounting locations as kids grow.
- The inner cover with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam from fluids and is easy to clean.
- Widths and heights are sized specifically for kids from 2 to 15 years.
- A 12x12" Zip back weighs just 2.5 lbs. with mounting hardware.
Stealth Products, Inc.
- Comes in three configurations: Active Contour (shown) has a 2" depth, while Deep Contour (4") and Extra Deep Contour (6") offer greater depths.
- Mounts directly to the mounting plate, so no seat depth is lost.
- 19-22" heights/16", 18", 20" widths for tilt and static seating. For power recline seating, order 22-25" heights/16", 18", 20" widths — with custom sizes also available.
- Each Q-Back has a mesh cover.