Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- Offers a range of width, height and contour depth shells to fit varying needs.
- Lightweight and adjustable, with many hardware choices for easy installation.
- J3 hardware uses a clamp style to fit frame tubing from 3/4" to 1 1/8", making it a highly compatible aftermarket option.
- Solid shell comes in five contour shapes and four support heights to provide support for different postures and functional needs.
- 20° of angle adjustability and +2" of width adjustment
- Available in a carbon fiber shell that weighs as little as 2.2 lbs. with RH hardware.
Icon Back System
- Keeps users, caregivers and techs in mind by delivering fast installation, versatile adjustability and simple operation.
- Icon backs include VariLock hardware and VARILITE air-foam flotation cushions for superior comfort.
- Just two components need to be attached to the chair; all others are pre-installed.
- Adjusting angle, depth, width and height for an Icon back is simple: Adjustment screws are accessible from the rear of the back support or outside of the cane brackets, so adjustments can be made while the user is in the chair.
- Operating the system is as easy as opening the caps and sliding the back support out of the hardware.
Free Form Seating
- Combines customizability with ease of use and adjustability.
- Allows for gradual corrective positioning and also can accommodate growth and weight fluctuations.
- Modules can be removed or recessed for total off-loading.
- Designed to be lightweight and breathable, while also being able to support users with kyphosis, scoliosis, lordosis or other positioning challenges.
- This back can be covered with the most appropriate padding for each user, and Free Form’s design can dampen vibration and provide some dynamic movement.
ROHO AGILITY Active Back
- Available in aluminum or carbon fiber shells, the Active Series Back Support line is designed for wheelchair users with active lifestyles.
- Weights start at 2.1 lbs. with integrated hardware.
- Durable Zytel discs to ensure the adjustments that users need during setup and support for everyday performance.
- Feature 15° forward and rearward locking angle adjustments to dial in the best fit.
- Offered in lengths starting at 8" and widths from 14" to 18".
Stimulite Tension Adjustable
- Weighs 3 to 4 lbs. and has a weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Contouring naturally to the user’s body, perforated honeycomb cells circulate air and evaporate moisture while equalizing pressure for comfort and stability.
- The “footprint” of the flexible honeycomb cells stimulates blood flow to enhance circulation and prevents bruises in the lower back.
- Naturally antimicrobial and completely recyclable, and is also machine washable.
- Cover is removable and breathable.
- The Java’s patented biomechanical design provides the flexibility to easily and independently optimize pelvic support and balance the trunk, supporting the normal rhythm and movement of the body.
- Available in widths of 14-20".
- Three back heights: Regular (below scapulae), Tall (mid scapulae) and Grande (top of shoulder; all heights are available in 3" or 6" depth.
- Height, depth, angle, pelvic support and trunk balance can be independently adjusted.
- Simple, compact quick-release hardware offers 20° of back angle adjustability, 2" of seat depth availability and 2" of back width adjustability.
- With Dry Floatation and Air Floatation optional air inserts, AGILITY backrests provide superior comfort, protection and postural support.
- AGILITY’s unique hardware makes installation and adjustments easy and quick: Adjust the back height up to 4", depth up to 1" and posterior/anterior tilt by 15°.
- Large shell cutouts and an air, foam and cover ventilation system offer enhanced breathability in a great new look.
- AGILITY shells and hardware have a five-year warranty for performance that lasts, wherever your clients are headed.
- Easy Set hardware on the Matrx Elite Back makes it quick to install and allows for adjustments to be made while the user remains seated in the wheelchair.
- Lateral supports provide optimal trunk support while still allowing clearance for shoulders and hips.
- An optional headrest adapter plate mounts directly onto the back, which features a lightweight, stylish shell.
- Removable and adjustable lumbo-sacral support for a custom fit.
- With integrated trunk wings that attach to a planar aluminum back support shell, the back support is adjustable for angle, height and a total of 3" of width (for standard wings; 1.5" for pediatric wings).
- Moldable stays create and maintain natural spinal curvatures, accommodate abnormal curvatures and allow for customization for changes in condition over time.
- Comes with integrated chest harness strap guides and is compatible with the BodiLink head support and lateral trunk support hardware.
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
- This lightweight, anti-microbial, adjustable kid’s wheelchair back is designed to provide posterior and mild lateral thoracic wheelchair seating support for active children.
- The back has X-static and Aquaguard cover technologies, plus adjustable, one-step-release hardware to accommodate a wide range of mounting locations as kids grow.
- The inner cover with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam from fluids and is easy to clean.
- Widths and heights are sized specifically for kids from 2 to 15 years.
- A 12x12" Zip back weighs just 2.5 lbs. with mounting hardware.
- Comes in three configurations: Active Contour (shown) has a 2" depth, while Deep Contour (4") and Extra Deep Contour (6") offer greater depths.
- Mounts directly to the mounting plate, so no seat depth is lost.
- 19-22" heights/16", 18", 20" widths for tilt and static seating. For power recline seating, order 22-25" heights/16", 18", 20" widths — with custom sizes also available.
- Each Q-Back has a mesh cover.
Inspired by Drive
What’s Seahorse Green, Pool Blue or
Mermaid Pink and combines clinical positioning
benefits with fun, inviting aesthetics?
It’s Nessie, perfect for the child working
on floor positioning at home or in clinic.
Designed especially for young children,
Nessie offers support as kids are crawling,
lying down or sitting in various positions.
Nessie comes in three sizes, and its arms can
be widened or narrowed to achieve just the
right position. Nessie uses open-cell memory
foam that’s sealed inside a waterproof plastic
liner. The cover and the liner can be easily
spot cleaned or washed.
Pride Mobility Products
This power chair elevates/lowers with a
touch of the “Air” button to provide 10" of power adjustable seat height in just 16
seconds. Once elevated, Jazzy Air’s user can
drive up to 3.5 mph (and up to 4 mph while
not elevated) to keep up with companions.
The Jazzy Air’s armrests are angle, height
and depth adjustable for maximum function
and comfort, and bright LED marker lights
help Jazzy Air to be seen. A Mid-Wheel
6 drive design with Active-Trac suspension
provide enhanced performance and