Stimulite Tension Adjustable
- Weighs 3 to 4 lbs. and has a weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Contouring naturally to the user’s body, perforated honeycomb cells circulate air and evaporate moisture while equalizing pressure for comfort and stability.
- The “footprint” of the flexible honeycomb cells stimulates blood flow to enhance circulation and prevents bruises in the lower back.
- Naturally antimicrobial and completely recyclable, and is also machine washable.
- Cover is removable and breathable.
- The Java’s patented biomechanical design provides the flexibility to easily and independently optimize pelvic support and balance the trunk, supporting the normal rhythm and movement of the body.
- Available in widths of 14-20".
- Three back heights: Regular (below scapulae), Tall (mid scapulae) and Grande (top of shoulder; all heights are available in 3" or 6" depth.
- Height, depth, angle, pelvic support and trunk balance can be independently adjusted.
- Simple, compact quick-release hardware offers 20° of back angle adjustability, 2" of seat depth availability and 2" of back width adjustability.
- With integrated trunk wings that attach to a planar aluminum back support shell, the back support is adjustable for angle, height and a total of 3" of width (for standard wings; 1.5" for pediatric wings).
- Moldable stays create and maintain natural spinal curvatures, accommodate abnormal curvatures and allow for customization for changes in condition over time.
- Comes with integrated chest harness strap guides and is compatible with the BodiLink head support and lateral trunk support hardware.
- With Dry Floatation and Air Floatation optional air inserts, AGILITY backrests provide superior comfort, protection and postural support.
- AGILITY’s unique hardware makes installation and adjustments easy and quick: Adjust the back height up to 4", depth up to 1" and posterior/anterior tilt by 15°.
- Large shell cutouts and an air, foam and cover ventilation system offer enhanced breathability in a great new look.
- AGILITY shells and hardware have a five-year warranty for performance that lasts, wherever your clients are headed.
Stealth Products, Inc.
- Comes in three configurations: Active Contour (shown) has a 2" depth, while Deep Contour (4") and Extra Deep Contour (6") offer greater depths.
- Mounts directly to the mounting plate, so no seat depth is lost.
- 19-22" heights/16", 18", 20" widths for tilt and static seating. For power recline seating, order 22-25" heights/16", 18", 20" widths — with custom sizes also available.
- Each Q-Back has a mesh cover.
- Easy Set hardware on the Matrx Elite Back makes it quick to install and allows for adjustments to be made while the user remains seated in the wheelchair.
- Lateral supports provide optimal trunk support while still allowing clearance for shoulders and hips.
- An optional headrest adapter plate mounts directly onto the back, which features a lightweight, stylish shell.
- Removable and adjustable lumbo-sacral support for a custom fit.
- This lightweight, anti-microbial, adjustable kid’s wheelchair back is designed to provide posterior and mild lateral thoracic wheelchair seating support for active children.
- The back has X-static and Aquaguard cover technologies, plus adjustable, one-step-release hardware to accommodate a wide range of mounting locations as kids grow.
- The inner cover with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam from fluids and is easy to clean.
- Widths and heights are sized specifically for kids from 2 to 15 years.
- A 12x12" Zip back weighs just 2.5 lbs. with mounting hardware.
Inspired by Drive
What’s Seahorse Green, Pool Blue or
Mermaid Pink and combines clinical positioning
benefits with fun, inviting aesthetics?
It’s Nessie, perfect for the child working
on floor positioning at home or in clinic.
Designed especially for young children,
Nessie offers support as kids are crawling,
lying down or sitting in various positions.
Nessie comes in three sizes, and its arms can
be widened or narrowed to achieve just the
right position. Nessie uses open-cell memory
foam that’s sealed inside a waterproof plastic
liner. The cover and the liner can be easily
spot cleaned or washed.
Pride Mobility Products
This power chair elevates/lowers with a
touch of the “Air” button to provide 10" of power adjustable seat height in just 16
seconds. Once elevated, Jazzy Air’s user can
drive up to 3.5 mph (and up to 4 mph while
not elevated) to keep up with companions.
The Jazzy Air’s armrests are angle, height
and depth adjustable for maximum function
and comfort, and bright LED marker lights
help Jazzy Air to be seen. A Mid-Wheel
6 drive design with Active-Trac suspension
provide enhanced performance and
Permobil’s new mid-wheel-drive M3 Corpus
power chair offers Active Reach, the ability
to combine 12" of seat elevation with up to
20° of forward tilt to make it easier to reach
higher shelves or simply be in a more active,
functional position while eating or working
at a desk. M3’s unique suspension geometry
and linear spring design provide added
stability, while a new FlexLink suspension
offers advanced vibration reduction. The
M3 features 7" performance casters and an
adjustment-free flutter damping device for a
better ride at low speeds.