Products to help with balance, standing and walking for consumers of all ages, sizes and ability levels.
Klip Gait Trainer
- Available in five versions and in
different sizes: two-wheeled with crutch tips;
four-wheeled; four-wheeled with flip-up
seat; four-wheeled with 8" outdoor wheels;
and four-wheeled with 8" outdoor wheels
and flip-up seat.
- Features a unique
foot-activated swivel wheel with an audible
“click” that enables easier, safer and greater
- Accessories offer individualized
assistive support and are easily added or
removed as walking skills evolve.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- This lightweight, aluminum framed walker
for children features individual height- and
- Highly maneuverable frame is
designed to roll easily with all of the child’s
- Features EVA tires
(150 mm for sizes 0 and 1, and 200 mm for
sizes 2 and 3), and sizes 2 and 3 can be folded
for easier transport and storage.
such as hand brakes, slow-down friction
brakes, forearm pads, and a storage basket
can be added according to each child’s needs
Posture Control Walkers/Gait Trainers
- Enables walking with support at the back/posterior of the body.
- Accessories and components can provide weight-bearing assistance and specific positioning of the trunk, pelvis, legs, arms and heads as required by the child.
- Designed to make walking less energy consuming and to improve alignment and maximize a user’s potential for walking.
- Available in six sizes for toddlers through adults; all models fold for storage.
Inspired by Drive
Moxie GT Gait Trainer
- Available in three sizes and is height adjustable in 1" increments.
- A directional lever enables the gait trainer to provide forward/backward or forward-only mobility.
- All four casters have wheel locks, and swivel casters can be locked in a non-swivel position.
- Optional accessories include hand loops, forearm platforms, handgrips, seat harnesses, trunk support and hip positioner and pad.
Flexibility, growth, ease of use
- An anterior/posterior gait trainer that provides proper positioning and support for children as they learn stepping/walking.
- Provides excellent upper-body support and adjustable angle positioning for forward tilt in the anterior configuration and full upright support in the posterior configuration.
- Positioning accessories are available for children who need extra support, and are removable as their walking skills progress.
- The center spar is dynamic and helps mimic the natural up and down movement in walking.
- Comes in four sizes suitable for children and young people.