ROHO’s new Sensor Ready wheelchair seat
cushion with Smart Check gives its user realtime
feedback regarding cushion inflation.
Not sure if your ROHO air cushion is properly
inflated? Just press a button, and Smart Check
lets you know. Your occupational or physical
therapist can dial in the proper inflation range,
and then Smart Check helps you stay on track.
Available in high and mid profiles in widths 10-25" (high) and 12-20" (mid). Depths: 10-20" (high
profile) and 12-20" (mid profile).
Synergy TRU-Comfort 2
- Created for wheelchair users seeking skin protection.
- Constructed of viscoelastic foam with a four-way stretch cover.
- Available in widths from 16" to 22" and in depths of 14" to 24".
- Can handle user weight capacities up to 450 lbs.
- Designed for users at high risk of skin breakdown who also have aggressive positioning needs.
- Features a contoured foam base made of closed-cell foam that’s easy to modify.
- Additional positioning is provided by the soft, contoured top layer.
- Femoral transition and rear wall help prevent fluid migration while gently supporting the trochanters and posterior pelvis.
- With JAY Flow Fluid or ROHO Dry Floatation air inserts to conform to the user’s unique shape.
- Providing exceptional pressure distribution, positioning stability and comfort, the Meridian has two independently adjustable Air-Foam Floatation chambers for maximum pressure distribution and independent positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- Dual chambers work together to correct sacral sitting by creating a pre-ischial ridge that prevents the ischial tuberosities from sliding forward into posterior pelvic tilt.
- Combine with the contoured Wave base for added stability.
Matrix Seating USA
Matrix Easy Fit
- An integrated cushion and washable custom cover: Matrix’s surface module cushions (pads) spread pressure evenly to allow for excellent airflow and to significantly decrease moisture and heat retention.
- The thermo-elastic polymer cushion is designed to provide superior pressure relief and shear reduction.
- A washable, padded cover is available; it secures in place and does not shift around complex curves, yet can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Grows and adjusts per the client’s needs.
Blue Chip Medical Products Inc.
Gel Pro Elite
- A combination of fluidized gel and foam, the Gel Pro Elite car cushion helps to stabilize its user and maintain a proper seated position.
- The shell is made of high-density foam surrounding a segmented aqueous gel bladder.
- The bladder’s fluidized gel provides comfort and optimal pressure redistribution, including in areas where skin is close to the bone.
- Built to aid in the reduction of pressure and tissue deformation.
- Patented contour redistributes forces of pressure and shear from high-risk areas, while selectively applying the forces to more tolerant areas to help decrease long-term skin risk.
- Lightweight cushion is also engineered to help skin stay cooler and drier, while improving sitting stability.