- Made of Ottobock Rest Suspension foam technology, elastically modified for excellent pressure redistribution and improved impact damping compared to standard foams.
- Features an anatomically molded profile with an ischial loading area, and a water-resistant, multi-stretch Dartex outer cover.
- Designed for users at moderate risk of pressure injuries and made to provide a high level of stability due to the Rest Suspension foam and anatomical form of the cushion.
- The foam’s impact-damping properties also help to provide a more comfortable ride.
- A personal electronic cushion security device that offers real-time feedback to ensure proper ROHO cushion inflation range with just the push of a button.
- Can also store recommended ROHO inflation ranges, so consumers and caregivers don’t have to guess about how much air should be in the cushion.
- Smart Check can make ROHO products more accessible to clients who might have been hesitant to try these cushions in the past.
- An affordable alternating cushion design to protect users from pressure injuries.
- Subtle massage action promotes circulation to the posterior area to better manage constant pressure.
- Its battery-operated system works similarly to alternating mattresses.
- All system components are built inside the cushion for a clean look and easy handling, with no external box to mount.
- A single switch operates the cushion, which cycles to change pressure load about 60 times per hour.
- The cushion surface is clear coated with a waterproofing agent, and the cover is machine washable.
- In 18x18" size.
Matrx PS Cushion
- A lightweight wheelchair cushion designed to provide superior positioning, stability and comfort, the Matrx PS features ischial relief areas to help maintain pelvic positioning and prevent sliding.
- Durable, high-resilience foam prevents the PS cushion from bottoming out.
- Ultra-Fresh anti-bacterial and odor protection makes this cushion even more user friendly.
- The anatomically contoured shape and innovative reversible outer cover provide a great fit and customized comfort for each user.
- This high-resilience foam cushion is made with Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Designed with the highest levels of skin protection, positioning and adjustability to meet the unique needs of each active user.
- A complete seating solution that provides balance and stability while optimizing independence and function.
- A battery-operated, automatic pressure injury treatment cushion.
- Stimulates its user’s circulation by automatically alternating internal air bladders in a way similar to performing a manual pressure lift, but requiring no effort from the user.
- Designed for wheelchair users who have pressure injuries or are at high risk for developing them.
- Has a waterproof foam exterior, adjustable settings, an anti-microbial cover and a run time of more than 40 hours per charge.
- Aquila Corp. can build any size and shape of cushion needed to offload any area.
- Created for users looking for greater sitting stability and improved functional performance, the Java also works to improve skin outcomes, including lower tissue distortion and lower long-term skin risk.
- The cushion redistributes forces of pressure and shear away from high-risk areas, while applying the forces to more tolerant areas.
- Java’s design and cover materials are made to maintain cool, dry skin to encourage potentially lower pressures and less deep-tissue distortion.
- This enhanced sitting performance requires no regular fit-essential maintenance.
- Java can be adjusted using Ride CAM wedges if users’ conditions change.
- Made of urethane foam, this cushion features a space in the pelvic region in which an extra pad — made of gel, air cells or other foams — can be inserted.
- This hybrid concept allows alternating between work on the sitting posture and protection at the skin level.
- Provides better control of the pelvis and increased stability of the trunk.
- Four removable inserts are available for customized applications.
- The contoured foam base is designed to provide relief in the coccyx and sacral areas.
- Engineered for users with current pressure injuries or high risk of developing them.
- Designed for wheelchair users at high risk of tissue breakdown and symmetrical positioning needs, the Evolution offers superior pressure distribution, positioning, stability and comfort.
- The user-friendly cushion requires no pumps, kneading, manipulation or accessories to function.
- VARILITE’s Air-Foam Floatation gives the Evolution an ultralight weight without compromising pressure distribution and comfort.
- Commonly used for wheelchair users with spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or traumatic brain injury.
JUNIOR Seat Cushion
Designed using anthropometric data
- Designed to provide a comfortable, stable foundation for exploration and adventure.
- Lightweight, multi-stiffness foam promotes immersion, stability and positioning, while a washable, water-resistant cover lets kids be kids.
- The JUNIOR has a VARILITE self-inflating valve for quick and easy adjustments.
- Thanks to the use of anthropometric data, VARILITE’s engineers created this cushion with a full range of size-appropriate seating and positioning items.
ROHO Mojo Desiner Cover
- Personalize your cushion with the unique style to show case your personality!
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra top cover, Snap closure
- Fabric styles include: tiger, kaleidoscope, musical magic, on the beach, my teddy bear, watercolor, zebra and camouflage.
Matrx Flovair Contour
- Designed to provide pelvic stability, pressure
management, leg positioning and pressure
relief to wheelchair clients living with
- The moisture-resistant,
zippered inner cushion cover easily wipes
clean for quick and convenient maintenance
for consumer or caregivers.
- The zippered
inner cover design also helps ATPs and clinicians
who need to access the Matrx Flovair
Contour to make seating modifications in
clinical or provider settings.
- Designed for clients at a high risk of skin
breakdown who also require symmetrical
positioning support, including prevention
of posterior pelvic tilt.
- Adjustable, self-inflating, dual-chambered
multi-stiffness foam and air cushion with
- Wave contoured, closed-cell
bases are available for added postural
positioning; a closed-cell Wedge is also an
- Available in widths
from 12" to 24" and depths from 14" to
20" and has a weight capacity of 750 lbs.
- Choose from a tailored mesh or incontinence
Hybrid Elite SR
- The Hybrid Elite Single Compartment
cushion is now Sensor Ready and compatible
with ROHO’s Smart Check feedback
- The Hybrid Elite SR is an adjustable,
air-filled wheelchair support system that
combines the ROHO Dry Floatation cellular
design with a contoured foam base.
built to conform to a client’s seated shape
in the pelvic loading area to provide skin/soft tissue protection, positioning and an
environment to facilitate wound healing.
- Smart Check can assist its user by saving an
inflation range during cushion setup, then
checking the cushion to make sure inflation
remains within the saved range.
Dynamic Systems Inc.
- Made of viscoelastic
polyurethane gel foam (Pudgee) on top of
open-cell viscoelastic polyurethane foam
(Sunmate), with a removable, washable
stretch-fabric; waterproof Dartex; or
- Available in 16", 18" and
20" widths and 16", 18" and 20" depths, the
Laminar has an unlimited weight capacity.
- An optional non-halogenated fire retardant
can be added to the SunMate layer for extra
- Other options include generic
contouring and a Dureflex waterproof film.
- Designed for wheelchair
users at high risk of pressure injuries or skin