- For wheelchair users looking for an accurately fit custom seating solution with a softer, more forgiving sitting surface.
- Ride CAM Wedges can be used to adjust cushion contours to accommodate weight changes, tissue atrophy and postural changes.
- Choose from soft or extra soft foam.
- Has an inner incontinence-proof cover and an outer breathable spacer mesh fabric cover that promotes airflow.
- Therapists recommend the Reflex for clients who are at moderate risk of skin breakdown.
- Therapists value the Reflex because the set amount of immersion conforms to the client’s body, providing comfort and added stability.
- Reflex is ideal for nursing homes, hospitals and other clinical environments where an effective, low-maintenance skin protection wheelchair cushion is required.
- Users and caregivers appreciate Reflex’s ease of use.
- Made of durable polyurethane foam with a gel insert.
- Construction method provides the comfort and stability of foam, with the additional pressure relief and cooling properties of gel.
- Cover is a moisture-proof nylon fabric with skin protection, and a moisture-wicking ability to keep consumers’ skin dry and comfortable for extended periods of sitting.
- Cushion is 16x18x3".
- Combines features needed for optimal pressure relief, while providing unmatched stability and durability.
- Innovative air channels allow more air to move beneath the user in a smoother, more controlled flow to stimulate blood circulation.
- Medical-grade PVC and processes such as patented High Frequency Welding and injection molding make the CG Air durable, while cells retain their shape for stability without splaying.
Blue Chip Medical Products Inc.
Gel Pro Elite
- A high-density foam shell surrounds a uniquely styled gel bladder to form a comfortable gel cushion
- unsurpassed in pressure redistribution.
- Segmented gel bladder contains an aqueous, highly viscous gel for immersion and envelopment around bony prominences.
- Helps to stabilize and reduce the “rocking” motion found in other types of gel cushions.
- Available in 16", 17", 18", 20" 22" and 24" sizes.
Stealth Products, Inc.
- A skin protection cushion with a contoured, high-density molded foam base. It features a soft gel top layer for skin protection.
- Contour provides coccyx and sacral relief.
- Cover is standard patented Coolcore technology with optional mesh and Stealth Tek covers available.
- Available in widths from 10" to 24" and depths from 10" to 24".
- Donut seat cushion is designed to provide relief from long hours of sitting, as well as other conditions such as hemorrhoids, tailbone injuries, pregnancy relief/post-natal recovery, and post-surgery recoveries.
- Design includes a generous coccyx cutout and seating wedge shape.
- Includes a removable, washable, two-way-stretch cover.
- PinDot ContourU 4U custom-molded cushions and backs are seating solutions made easy with four standard configuration models that cover the most popular and most-often-chosen options by PinDot customers.
- To order, just provide one of the four new model numbers, molded shape and cushion width.
- One price covers included options.
- PDAC approval allows you to submit one price for configured product reimbursement.
- An adjustable wheelchair cushion with skin protection features, including a JAY Flow Fluid insert in a package that’s comfortable, stable and supportive.
- Its contoured base is constructed from closed cell foam, providing positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- Additional positioning is provided by a soft, dense foam top layer that assists in supporting comfort and helps increase sitting tolerance.
- Ideal for users looking for an accurately fit custom seating solution with a softer, more forgiving sitting surface.
- Made specifically to match each individual’s unique shape.
- Choose from two foams: soft or extra soft.
- Ride CAM Wedges can be used to adjust cushion contours to accommodate weight change, tissue atrophy, and postural changes.
- Can be built to virtually any size.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Designed to redistribute pressure to assist in the prevention of pressure injuries, the Gel-U-Seat cushion incorporates high-density foam encapsulating a dual-chamber gel bladder for patient comfort.
- A water-resistant, low-shear stretch nylon cover with tie straps secures the cushion to the wheelchair.
- Sizes range from 16x16" to 24x18"; all sizes of this cushion are 3" in height.
- The Matrx PSP (Posture Seat Polymer) cushion includes a molded-in polymer layer for shear reduction and skin protection.
- Anatomically contoured HR foam has Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Signature features include rear cushion radius and a waterfall front edge.
- Ultralightweight (2 lbs. and up) PSP has a reversible Startex outer cover and a zippered Startex inner cover.
- An automatic therapeutic cushion purpose built to prevent and treat existing pressure injuries.
- This cushion changes pressure distribution 60 times per hour, replacing manual pressure lifts.
- Each cushion is custom made to the specific needs of the client, including offloading directly under an existing pressure ulcer while stimulating circulation throughout the posterior.
- The APK2 controller weighs only 2.2 lbs and includes a canvas cover.
- Choose from three cushion firmnesses.
- Optional features include a Bluetooth wireless remote control and a moisture control fan integrated into the cushion.
Stealth Products, Inc.
Essence SPP Cushion
- Features lateral and pre-ischial shelf contours; a high-density, specially formulated foam base; and coccyx and sacral relief.
- The Coolcore cover is standard on the Essence SPP cushion with a four-way-stretch poly liner being optional.
- Comes with optional contour wedges for better positioning in the pelvic region in .5" and 1.5" heights.
- Currently available in the following sizes: 16x16", 16x18", 18x16", 18x18", 18x20", 20x18" and 20x20". Plus, 22" widths will be launching soon in depths of 20", 22" and 24".
- An automatic therapeutic cushion built to prevent and treat existing pressure sores.
- Changes pressure distribution 60 times per hour, replacing the need for manual pressure lifts.
- Each cushion is custom made to the needs of the client and can offload directly under an existing pressure ulcer while stimulating circulation throughout the posterior.
- System components are integrated into the cushion base, so there is no separate control box to mount.
- Operates via Bluetooth wireless technology and features a redundant power switch on the side of the cushion.
- Made for clients at high risk of tissue breakdown and a high level of positioning needs.
- Recommended for clients with motor and neurological dysfunction due to spinal cord injury, stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or brain injury.
- Therapists value the integral pre-ischial ridge and wedge effect created by the Meridian’s dual chambers.
- Users value its low weight, comfort and ease of use: No pumps or accessories. No kneading or manipulation.
- Exceptional pressure distribution, positioning stability, comfort and simplicity make the Meridian VARILITE’s most advanced skin protection cushion.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Comfort Touch Cushions
- Includes an elevation wedge, a knee support cushion, a neck support pillow, a seat cushion and a heated lumbar support backrest.
- Many models offer hot and/or cold therapy options.
- The Elevation Wedge (pictured) features 1" of memory foam as its top layer to conform to the user’s head and neck.
- The Wedge can also be used in an upright position to provide lumbar support while sitting in bed.
- The heated Lumbar Support backrest cushion (also pictured) provides postural support and continuous heat therapy to ease back pain and muscle tension wherever a power supply is available.
- Made of Ottobock Rest Suspension foam technology, elastically modified for excellent pressure redistribution and improved impact damping compared to standard foams.
- Features an anatomically molded profile with an ischial loading area, and a water-resistant, multi-stretch Dartex outer cover.
- Designed for users at moderate risk of pressure injuries and made to provide a high level of stability due to the Rest Suspension foam and anatomical form of the cushion.
- The foam’s impact-damping properties also help to provide a more comfortable ride.
Matrx PS Cushion
- A lightweight wheelchair cushion designed to provide superior positioning, stability and comfort, the Matrx PS features ischial relief areas to help maintain pelvic positioning and prevent sliding.
- Durable, high-resilience foam prevents the PS cushion from bottoming out.
- Ultra-Fresh anti-bacterial and odor protection makes this cushion even more user friendly.
- The anatomically contoured shape and innovative reversible outer cover provide a great fit and customized comfort for each user.
- This high-resilience foam cushion is made with Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Designed with the highest levels of skin protection, positioning and adjustability to meet the unique needs of each active user.
- A complete seating solution that provides balance and stability while optimizing independence and function.