Pride Mobility Products
- This newly engineered, exterior powered boom-style lift provides a user-friendly lift for pickup trucks.
- The fast-loading/unloading Commander 450 has a 450-lb. lifting capacity for heavier power chairs and scooters, and it’s available in 2- and 3-axis configurations.
- The lift is designed to be durable, with the ability to lift and lower mobility devices to the ground over the truck’s tailgate.
- Features a standard single-seat post or 4-point seat post carabiner kit, telescoping mounting brackets, and a waterproof push-button hand control.
AL300/300HD Fusion Lifts
- Harmar’s Fusion lifts come in two models
(350-lb. weight capacity AL300, and the
400-lb. AL300HD) to accommodate a wide
range of power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs
- Each lift has a motor cover with key
lock, toggle switch, license plate holder, manual
override, power lifting and automatic
folding when the lift is unoccupied.
- A 27.5x39" aluminum platform
with four self-tensioning Q’Straint
retractors and rear wheel cradle
work to keep the wheelchair
or scooter safely and securely
- The optional swing-away
feature allows the unoccupied
outside lift to be pivoted out of
the way for easier access to the
car’s trunk or tailgate.
- And check
out the new Stars-N-Stripes