Aquatic Access Inc.
- This ADA-compliant pool lift uses water pressure power for easy functioning and reliable, low-cost operations.
- Water is recycled into the pool to replace evaporation.
- No batteries needed: Just connect a garden hose or plumbed-in line, and the lift is ready to use.
- 400-lb. weight capacity and offers a smooth, stable ride.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- Thanks to a subtle glow-in-the-dark feature, the Safety Glo is easy to locate at night.
- Any time of the day, the bedrail helps users to reposition or transfer into and out of bed, or to stand.
- It fits single to king-sized mattresses, and installs without needing tools.
- The glow feature recharges via room or window light, but isn’t bright enough to disturb sleep.
- Prevents lateral mattress movement and dangerous gap spaces that can cause entrapment.
- Promotes mobility and increases environmental independence for consumers using bed sizes up to queen size.
- A universal height adjustment system accommodates different mattress and box spring heights.
- 500-lb. weight capacity.
SUITCASE Singlefold Ramp
- Offers superior strength in a lightweight, portable package.
- Smooth, quiet action of its continuous, full-length, low-profile hinge.
- An extruded, slip-resistant surface offers excellent traction, while the self-adjusting bottom transition plates provide an easy conversion from ramp to ground.
- Available in 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 7' and 8' lengths and unfold to a 30" wide surface.
- Maximum weight capacity is 800 lbs.
Benchbuddy Shower Curtain
Compatible with virtually all transfer benches, the Benchbuddy Hookless shower curtain has vertical slits with a weighted flap to keep water inside the bathtub and off the floor. Reinforced slits provide privacy and resist tearing. Rust-free plastic rings flex over the curtain rod for quick attachment. The curtain, in beige or white, is 100-percent polyester and requires no secondary liner.
National Ramp Corp.
With three different product lines, three different looks, and three different price points, National Ramp aims to have a solution for every need, budget and taste. Its modular open-mesh aluminum ramp is designed for safety. The powder-coated steel series ramp is an aesthetically pleasing, yet economical solution, while an all-natural modular wood ramp was created to provide ramp accessibility at a most affordable price.
SureHands Lift & Care Systems
Patient Lift Systems
When someone needs a lift, SureHands wants to help by providing a safe, comfortable and efficient transfer for both the user and the caregiver. SureHands systems include ceiling, Wall-to-Wall and mobile lifts, along with body support systems and slings. Systems can be configured to lift and carry users from bed to wheelchair to toilet to bathtub or virtually anywhere else in the home or facility. Some lifts can be used independently, without need for a caregiver’s help.
Escape Plus Bathtub
A redesigned curved door, control switches and faster drains are among the improvements in this new version of the Escape Plus, a walk-in bathtub that now allows the user to slide directly into the tub and easily close the door while seated. The new design also offers greater seat height and width, along with a standard heated seat, eight water jets and extra depth for full body soaking. Control switches now have air buttons that are easier to read and reach.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
This stool provides a stable seat in the bathtub or shower, but swivels 360° to make it easier to bathe and to reach for items. For safety, the stool also locks at 90° intervals to restrict swiveling motion. The padded, rotating top can be easily removed for cleaning. Includes a removable tray for storing personal items. The seat height adjusts in 1" increments from 16" to 23".