- An attendant-operated stair climber, works on angled, straight and curved stairs.
- The PT-U model attaches to a manual wheelchair and can accommodate nearly all standard, transport, sport or pediatric chairs.
- The PT-S model (pictured) has a built-in seat and doesn’t require a wheelchair for operation; the passenger can be wheeled inside/outside while onboard.
- Can be used on all sorts of stairs and disassembles to fit into a car.
- The Entrada commercial ramp has been designed to provide access to offices, schools, municipalities and modular buildings.
- Ramp is ADA, IBC, BOCA and OSHA compliant and is designed to meet most federal and state code requirements.
- A wide range of ramp lengths and platform sizes enables customers to choose the components required to build ramp systems that meet their specific needs and configurations.
AMF-Bruns of America
- Made of non-slip, perforated aluminum that’s ultra strong and lightweight.
- Center folding and fitted with quick-locking systems that are easy to operate, with two handles and a pneumatic absorber.
- Choose from a straight fold-up or a swivel-mounted model: Both meet ADA regulations for paratransit use.
- 20G collision tested.
Mac's Lift Gate Inc.
Vertical Home Lift
- Mac’s PL-50, PL-72 and PL-90 vertical home lifts are designed and engineered for everyday use, with a 750-lb. weight capacity and virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Operate in all weather conditions from -30° to +120°F and lifts are weather proofed and sealed.
- The lifts operate on a 110 VAC and draw 7 amps when in use.
- Includes an emergency manual crank and five-year warranty.
National Ramp Corp.
- Comprises maintenance-free aluminum ramps with non-slip, solid deck surfaces.
- The ramps are ADA compliant and can be quickly installed.
- A continuous handrail from the ground to a home’s front door provides greater safety and peace of mind for people with mobility limitations or those who use wheelchairs or scooters for personal transportation.
Turny Evo Seat
- Creates a safer way to get in and out of vehicles.
- Designed for people with limited mobility, including wheelchair users who can transfer into a vehicle seat.
- Fully powered to rotate, extend, and move up, down or backward, and it can be installed in the driver, passenger or mid-row seat positions, depending on the vehicle.
- Fits more than 150 vehicles, such as full-size vans, pickup trucks, minivans and SUVs.
Pride Mobility Products
- This newly engineered, exterior powered boom-style lift provides a user-friendly lift for pickup trucks.
- The fast-loading/unloading Commander 450 has a 450-lb. lifting capacity for heavier power chairs and scooters, and it’s available in 2- and 3-axis configurations.
- The lift is designed to be durable, with the ability to lift and lower mobility devices to the ground over the truck’s tailgate.
- Features a standard single-seat post or 4-point seat post carabiner kit, telescoping mounting brackets, and a waterproof push-button hand control.
Harmar Mobility LLC
- Harmar’s newest Pinnacle model combines premium features with a compelling price point.
- The SL300 (with a 300-lb. lifting capacity) requires zero maintenance and boasts compact dimensions, lengthy operation in power outages and an automatic/mechanical folding rail option.
- Fold-up armrests and the seat base have an 11" folded width when not in use.
- An ergonomic hand control switch on the armrest makes for easy operation, while an oversized footrest offers comfort and security.
- A patented nylon polymer gear with helical work drive featuring six points of contact provides ultimate stability and a smooth ride.
AMF-Bruns of America
eFutureSafe Anchorage System
- Allows customized head, back and neck adjustments.
- Can withstand 15G rear collision forces and 20G frontal collisions.
- Easy to install, move and clean.
- When it’s not in use, it can be turned inward toward the vehicle wall to save space inside the vehicle.
- The system can be side mounted or floor mounted, and it’s compatible with AMF-Bruns restraint systems.
- It’s a system that gets wheelchair users back on the road in comfort and safety.
National Seating & Mobility
Splashy Bath Seat
- National Seating & Mobility (NSM) is the exclusive American distributor of Splashy, the new portable bath seat from Firefly by Leckey.
- To adapt to the child’s postural support needs, Splashy offers a five-point harness or three-point pelvic support.
- The seat has four detachable bumpers to lend extra support where it’s needed.
- The warm-touch foam is soft when wet or dry, and the seat reclines easily to position the child at the ideal angle for bathing.
- Travel-friendly Splashy will also be right at home in other wet environments, such as the beach or garden.
- Comes in four sizes to accommodate clients from childhood through young adulthood.
- The seat tilts, and the back can be angled to achieve the ideal seating and posture during hygiene activities.
- Adjustable height enables it to be placed over a toilet — or use a pan instead.
- Accessories include a head support, a push brace to maneuver the unit, sides that provide moderate torso control and positioning, and swing-away side supports.
- The seat is now also available in blue in addition to standard gray.
- The largest size (size 4) has a 154-lb. weight capacity.
Vantage Mobility International
With plenty of interior space, interchangeable
seating and an in-floor ramp, the wheelchair-accessible 2017 VMI Chrysler Pacifica
minivan combines style with function.
Inside, the Pacifica conversion offers 360° of
maneuverability so even large wheelchairs
can turn around. Front seats are interchangeable
and can function in the driver’s and
the front passenger’s space. The door is 30" wide, and there’s 59" of headroom. This
Pacifica features PowerKneel suspension, a
hydraulic system that lowers the van for easy
entry. The Pacifica is available in four models
with various options packages.
Innovation in Motion
- A retractable docking pin that stays
out of the way when not in use, but is quick
and easy to deploy when needed.
In Motion’s new retractable docking pin
system is crash tested and can be fitted to
any Frontier V6 MWD, FWD or RWD model of
- For added convenience,
the new docking pin system is compatible
with popular 2015 Q’Straint and EZ Lock
PATHWAY 3G Modular Access
- Because it allows for infinite modular
configurations, the PATHWAY 3G can create
safe and seamless access for both standard
and customized/unique entryways.
surface options (solid, expanded metal and
perforated) are available to meet a range of
- The solid surface features
an extruded tread surface with raised ribs
for exceptional slip resistance.
metal utilizes diamond-shaped openings to
allow multi-directional traction and reduced
AMF-Bruns of America
Hide-A-Way Securement System
- This wheelchair securement system with
retractors is fully integrated into the floor
to free up valuable floor space and increase
- The Hide-A-Way enables
drivers to quickly and easily “mix and match”
passenger wheelchairs with non-wheelchair
- Fold-up passenger seats can be
installed directly over the restraints.
system fits transit, para-transit and mobility
vehicles and is foot activated for ease of
- Hide-A-Way uses self-locking and self-tensioning
- The system meets the
ISO 10542 standard, among others.
- The modular, anodized aluminum Armada
ramp system is designed to offer plenty of
flexibility to accommodate the wide-ranging
needs of customers.
- 4', 5', 6' and 8'
ramp lengths and 36" widths are stocked as
standard, custom ramp lengths and widths
are also available to order as needed.
knurled, slip-resistant ramp surface and
handrails are among the Armada’s safety-minded
- The system can accommodate
up to 750 lbs.
- Contact AlumiRamp
regarding special customer needs, ramp
designs, terrains, rises, measurements, etc.
Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
- Designed to provide maximum independence,
the QLK-150 docking system is ideal
for wheelchair users who drive their own
vehicles or want to be able to quickly secure
their own chairs via a single-point system.
- The QLK-150 has successfully crash tested
forward, rearward and sideways to higher
- It has a compact design
featuring a larger touch area and embedded
LED indicators that show system status.
- Optional base mounts achieve clearance
as low as 1.5" and as high as 4".
- Its flush
surface eliminates snags and gives 3/16" of
additional bolt clearance.