Home is where your heart is – so these product solutions offer ways to make your favorite environment more convenient, comfortable and safe every day.
Prairie View Industries
- Easy to handle and set up, this ramp unfolds to create a solid platform, then folds to be carried like a suitcase.
- An edge-to-edge traction tape surface works well with any drive configuration of power chair or scooter.
- The ramp is available in 5', 6', 7' 8', 10' or 12' lengths with a maximum rise accommodation of 14" (occupied vehicle) or 21" (unoccupied).
Aquatic Access Inc.
- This ADA-compliant pool lift uses water pressure power for easy functioning and reliable, low-cost operations.
- Water is recycled into the pool to replace evaporation.
- No batteries needed: Just connect a garden hose or plumbed-in line, and the lift is ready to use.
- 400-lb. weight capacity and offers a smooth, stable ride.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- Thanks to a subtle glow-in-the-dark feature, the Safety Glo is easy to locate at night.
- Any time of the day, the bedrail helps users to reposition or transfer into and out of bed, or to stand.
- It fits single to king-sized mattresses, and installs without needing tools.
- The glow feature recharges via room or window light, but isn’t bright enough to disturb sleep.
Aqua Creek Products
- Features an adjustable seat pole, updated base and upgraded electronics to accommodate a higher weight capacity (up to 375 lbs.).
- Adjustable seat pole allows up to 25" of wall clearance on a 16" wide profile when using the pullout legrest.
- The ADA-compliant Scout 2 has 360° of rotation for easier transfers.
- Prevents lateral mattress movement and dangerous gap spaces that can cause entrapment.
- Promotes mobility and increases environmental independence for consumers using bed sizes up to queen size.
- A universal height adjustment system accommodates different mattress and box spring heights.
- 500-lb. weight capacity.
Benchbuddy Shower Curtain
Compatible with virtually all transfer benches, the Benchbuddy Hookless shower curtain has vertical slits with a weighted flap to keep water inside the bathtub and off the floor. Reinforced slits provide privacy and resist tearing. Rust-free plastic rings flex over the curtain rod for quick attachment. The curtain, in beige or white, is 100-percent polyester and requires no secondary liner.
National Ramp Corp.
With three different product lines, three different looks, and three different price points, National Ramp aims to have a solution for every need, budget and taste. Its modular open-mesh aluminum ramp is designed for safety. The powder-coated steel series ramp is an aesthetically pleasing, yet economical solution, while an all-natural modular wood ramp was created to provide ramp accessibility at a most affordable price.
SureHands Lift & Care Systems
Patient Lift Systems
When someone needs a lift, SureHands wants to help by providing a safe, comfortable and efficient transfer for both the user and the caregiver. SureHands systems include ceiling, Wall-to-Wall and mobile lifts, along with body support systems and slings. Systems can be configured to lift and carry users from bed to wheelchair to toilet to bathtub or virtually anywhere else in the home or facility. Some lifts can be used independently, without need for a caregiver’s help.
Escape Plus Bathtub
A redesigned curved door, control switches and faster drains are among the improvements in this new version of the Escape Plus, a walk-in bathtub that now allows the user to slide directly into the tub and easily close the door while seated. The new design also offers greater seat height and width, along with a standard heated seat, eight water jets and extra depth for full body soaking. Control switches now have air buttons that are easier to read and reach.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
This stool provides a stable seat in the bathtub or shower, but swivels 360° to make it easier to bathe and to reach for items. For safety, the stool also locks at 90° intervals to restrict swiveling motion. The padded, rotating top can be easily removed for cleaning. Includes a removable tray for storing personal items. The seat height adjusts in 1" increments from 16" to 23".
Swash Bidet Seats
As seen at the San Jose Abilities Expo: The Swash system fits most existing toilet fixtures and then delivers cleansing water at the push of a button on the remote control. All Swash models offer posterior and anterior cleansing, adjustable water pressure, aerated wash spray, self-cleaning nozzles, and a gentle-close seat and lid. Deluxe models also offer adjustable water pressure, water heating, heated seats and a warm air dryer, among other features, to maximize users’ independence in the bathroom.
Armada Ramp System
The modular Armada ramp system is designed to be extremely light and flexible to make installations easier than ever. The ramps can also be moved or reconfigured as needed. They assemble with a 1/2" wrench, and thanks to all-anodized, high-strength aluminum, the ramps don’t chip, rust or flake. Heavy-duty welded construction is enhanced with a bidirectional knurled tread that’s skid resistant and won’t wear off. Sections are 36" wide in 4', 5', 6' and 8' lengths with custom sizes available.
Passport Vertical Platform Lift
The Passport Vertical Platform Lift features all-aluminum construction with powder-coated steel support legs. It has a 750-lb. weight capacity, but a total weight of just 380 lbs. Available in 52" and 72" straight or turn platforms.
Whatever the need — stationary or sliding, shower/tub system or commode — the multiCHAIR series has an answer. A unique leg-clamping design combined with the solid-feeling rigidity of a welded joint provide users with durability and security while using the products — but multiCHAIRS are also easily assembled and disassembled, even in small hotel rooms. Because they’re built to order, special requirements can be accommodated without the hassle of needing special or customized parts.
Combi Toileting Chair
Smirthwaite is focused on seating & positioning throughout a child’s day, whether the child is playing, learning, socializing, performing activities of daily living, or standing upright. The Combi Toileting Chair includes a potty, a commode seat, a seat pad and a pelvic strap, all standard.
Seen at the Abilities Expo in San Jose: Rifton’s multi-tasking Hygiene Toileting System (HTS) that seems to anticipate just about every activity that happens in the bathroom, just about every positioning requirement for special needs children, and just about every wish ever thought up by parents and caregivers. The HTS supports toileting, showering and bathing — including salon-style hair washing, thanks to up to 15° of rearward tilt. Take the HTS seating off the base and attach it securely to a toilet; roll the seating and the base over the toilet; or use the commode pan and the HTS functions as a stand-alone toilet. Accessories include seat and back pads, headrest, butterfly harness, anterior support/tray, lateral supports, hip guides, commode pan, deflector, abductor, ankle straps, calfrest and footboard. Choose the basic model or the fully accessorized one; choose the stationary, mobile (wheeled) or bathtub base.