Home is where your heart is – so these product solutions offer ways to make your favorite environment more convenient, comfortable and safe every day.
Omni Rolling Chairs
- Versatility is the theme of the Omni series
of rolling chairs.
- With stainless steel and
aluminum frames, the Omni chairs offer
adjustable backrests, legrests and chair
heights, and accessories include head
support, lateral support, detachable
height-adjustable armrests, anterior support
surface, rear anti-tippers and a pelvic belt.
- Omni chairs function as shower chairs, toilet supports or
positioning commodes, according to client
- The system is available in seat widths
of 13", 14" and 16", and has four tilt settings:
0°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
- Designed for users with impaired balance
and reduced lower-limb strength, QuickMove
offers support as users rise via their own
- Transfers the user
— in sitting or standing position — from bed
to chair, wheelchair, toilet or car.
- Engineered to
mimic natural movement patterns, QuickMove
can be used by consumers who have some
arm strength and can bear their own weight.
- Features adjustable lower leg
support/knee brace support, adjustable base
width and adjustable buttock cushions that can
be angled to accommodate most users up to
- Accessories can offer additional torso/side support and stability.
- To be used as a support during
sit-to-stand transfers and for sitting
transfers conducted between
wheelchair and bed, toilet or car.
- The belt is fastened around the
user’s waist or hips and has multiple
handles, both vertically and horizontally,
to give caregivers or attendants
a firm grip and the ability to offer
- Features an anti-slip interior of moisture-repellent,
PU-coated nylon and is therefore suited to environments and situations
where moisture and dampness are present.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Otter Bath Chair
- Lightweight and capable of multiple positions, the Otter provides
comfort and stability in a bathing chair that fits all standard tubs.
- Available in three sizes and made of a plastic frame
that’s covered in standard or soft fabric that is
removable and washable.
- Includes an adjustable head stabilizer, two
positioning straps and leg straps.
- The seat
and back are angle adjustable, with
five positioning options.
- Folds flat
when not in use.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
BORIS Shower Commode Chair
in five sizes and a range of seat widths to fit and support kids from
birth into their teens.
- A UV-protected, PE plastic-molded seat shell
gives strong upper-body support,
while the stainless steel chassis
can be set into a tilted position to
- Gas cylinders smoothly
tilt on demand, and the frame
height adjusts easily to whatever
toilet height is optimal.
accessories include head support,
cushioned seat insert, a safety bar/tray, footplates and a splash guard
that also performs as an abductor.
Hygiene & Toileting System (HTS)
- Proper positioning can be crucial to successful toileting, for child and
parents, and Rifton’s HTS strives to provide that optimal positioning.
- Open seat
facilitates proper cleaning,
and an adjustable headrest
makes showering easier.
entire system is designed to
be easy to keep clean, and it
can be used on, over or off a
standard or elongated toilet.
Adjusts as the child grows.
SUITCASE GF Ramp
- Single-fold addition to the SUITCASE line was designed to provide a lifetime of accessibility and ease of use.
- Made of glass-reinforced graphite fiber, the GF ramp is ultralightweight.
- Durable with a 660-lb. weight capacity.
- Available in five sizes (from 29" to 82") and weighs from 7.75 to 21 lbs.
- A full-length folding joint provides additional strength.
- Slip-resistant coating offers superior traction and visibility lines on outer edges enhance the ramp’s safe use.
Prairie View Industries
- A self-supporting adjustable aluminum threshold ramp designed to provide safe, gradual passage through doorways that swing in or out.
- Made of slip-resistant, grooved aluminum to accommodate wheelchairs and scooters of various configurations.
- Aligns directly against the threshold and adjusts thanks to bullet feet that fit precisely to the height needed.
- 800-lb. weight capacity.
- Comes in four lengths and two widths.
American Permalight Inc.
- Cushioned foam guards for wherever you need a little extra visibility and protection indoors or outdoors.
- Easily attach to walls, corners and protrusions in impact-prone areas — such as clinics, hallways and spaces where wheelchair training and practice take place.
- Made of durable, recyclable polyurethane foam with strong adhesive backing.
- The corner and wall guards come in 15 shapes in white, black/yellow, or black to protect the environment and the people in it.
CONCIERGE Power Door Opener
- This cost-effective, lightweight power door opener was designed for residential use with interior or exterior doorways.
- Easy to install without needing modifications to the door or jambs, and the system plugs into a regular 115 vac wall outlet.
- Can be opened manually from either side and automatically closes according to the hold-open time chosen by the user (from 0 to 30 seconds).
- Available controls include a wallmounted push plate, a digital keypad, a choice of wireless remotes, and a system with sip-and-puff functionality.
- For added safety, the system detects when the door encounters an obstruction.
- A mobile sit-to-stand lift that moves the user forward and upward in a natural movement pattern for an optimally comfortable experience, while at the same time exercising leg muscles and balance.
- Combined with the appropriate lifting accessories, the MiniLift200 can provide its user support under the feet, for the front of the lower legs and behind the back.
- A safe, secure and active sit-to-stand process.
- Can accommodate up to 440 lbs.
- By attaching to rigid-framed manual wheelchairs (or to folding chairs via an adaptor), FreeWheel enables consumers to push over surfaces that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to navigate.
- The attachment is designed to provide a longer wheelbase and reduce resistance and drag when rolling over broken sidewalks, curbs, carpet, gravel, dirt, grass and snow.
- Encourages a more active lifestyle by improving accessibility in all sorts of everyday and exceptional situations.
Maddak / SP Ableware
Adjustable Transfer Bench
- Designed for consumers with lower-extremity weakness or difficulty standing for any length of time.
- Facilitates getting into and out of the bathtub.
- Bench is height adjustable (15" to 23"), and legs can be adjusted in .25" increments.
- Legs, back and arm are removable for easy transporting and a more compact storage footprint.
- The easy-to-assemble (without tools) system features a built-in soap tray, a shower spray holder and a slit for the shower curtain.
Prairie View Industries
- Allow a safe, gradual entrance in and out of most doorways.
- The self-supporting adjustable design provides a range of threshold rises from 1 in. to 6 in.
- While this product is primarily used for doors that swing away from the house, they can also be used for sliding glass doors, doors that swing inward, and many other various entranceways.
- Maximum ramp capacity: 300 lbs. for one axle and 600 lbs. for two axles.
- Made in the United States and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
SP Ableware (Maddak)
- For people who experience lower-extremity weakness or difficulty standing for any length of time, stepping into a bathtub or shower.
- Eliminate the need to step over barriers.
- Height adjustable from 15" to 23", and legs, back and armrests are removable for easy storage and transport.
- Built-in soap tray, a hand-held shower holder and a slit for the shower curtain.
- Assembles without tools.
- Available in 18", 20" and 22" seat widths, and the smaller two sizes are available with posterior tilt for clients who need seating support.
- Standard features include flip-up armrests and footrests; padded seat, arms and back; removable seat; anti-tippers; belt; and commode bucket.
- Convert the chairs into wheelchairs via a quick-assembly kit and 24" wheels, which are available for all models.
- Designed to replicate a comfortable, natural sit-to-stand pattern of movement, the MiniLift160 features a stable anti-flip footplate with lower leg supports and a lifting arm that can be adjusted to fit every user optimally.
- Used with appropriate lifting accessories, the user is supported under the feet, front of the lower legs and behind the back for a secure, yet active experience.
- The MiniLift160 collapses for easy storage.
- Features the all new and exclusive Power Pillow. T
- The power pillow is and built-in powered adjustable head/neck-positioning system.
- Easily recline the chair and then adjust your head position with the touch of a button.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Created to provide security, stability and comfort in the bathroom.
- Features removable padded armrests (no tools required), a blow-molded bench with drainage holes, and a lightweight, durable and corrosion-proof aluminum frame.
- Leg height adjusts in 1" increments for comfortable sitting.
Pride Mobility Products
Milford Person Lift
- A highly adaptable and versatile transfer solution, designed to safely and conveniently move its user between a car and a wheelchair or other destination.
- Works in a variety of vehicles and can be used in the driver’s, front passenger’s or back seat areas.
- Slings are available in sizes extra small to extra large; an amputee sling is also available.
- Use the Smartbase option for mobile applications.