Maddak / SP Ableware
Adjustable Transfer Bench
- Designed for consumers with lower-extremity weakness or difficulty standing for any length of time.
- Facilitates getting into and out of the bathtub.
- Bench is height adjustable (15" to 23"), and legs can be adjusted in .25" increments.
- Legs, back and arm are removable for easy transporting and a more compact storage footprint.
- The easy-to-assemble (without tools) system features a built-in soap tray, a shower spray holder and a slit for the shower curtain.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- Thanks to a subtle glow-in-the-dark feature, the Safety Glo is easy to locate at night.
- Any time of the day, the bedrail helps users to reposition or transfer into and out of bed, or to stand.
- It fits single to king-sized mattresses, and installs without needing tools.
- The glow feature recharges via room or window light, but isn’t bright enough to disturb sleep.
- Prevents lateral mattress movement and dangerous gap spaces that can cause entrapment.
- Promotes mobility and increases environmental independence for consumers using bed sizes up to queen size.
- A universal height adjustment system accommodates different mattress and box spring heights.
- 500-lb. weight capacity.
Benchbuddy Shower Curtain
Compatible with virtually all transfer benches, the Benchbuddy Hookless shower curtain has vertical slits with a weighted flap to keep water inside the bathtub and off the floor. Reinforced slits provide privacy and resist tearing. Rust-free plastic rings flex over the curtain rod for quick attachment. The curtain, in beige or white, is 100-percent polyester and requires no secondary liner.
National Ramp Corp.
With three different product lines, three different looks, and three different price points, National Ramp aims to have a solution for every need, budget and taste. Its modular open-mesh aluminum ramp is designed for safety. The powder-coated steel series ramp is an aesthetically pleasing, yet economical solution, while an all-natural modular wood ramp was created to provide ramp accessibility at a most affordable price.
SureHands Lift & Care Systems
Patient Lift Systems
When someone needs a lift, SureHands wants to help by providing a safe, comfortable and efficient transfer for both the user and the caregiver. SureHands systems include ceiling, Wall-to-Wall and mobile lifts, along with body support systems and slings. Systems can be configured to lift and carry users from bed to wheelchair to toilet to bathtub or virtually anywhere else in the home or facility. Some lifts can be used independently, without need for a caregiver’s help.
Passport Vertical Platform Lift
The Passport Vertical Platform Lift features all-aluminum construction with powder-coated steel support legs. It has a 750-lb. weight capacity, but a total weight of just 380 lbs. Available in 52" and 72" straight or turn platforms.
Armada Ramp System
The modular Armada ramp system is designed to be extremely light and flexible to make installations easier than ever. The ramps can also be moved or reconfigured as needed. They assemble with a 1/2" wrench, and thanks to all-anodized, high-strength aluminum, the ramps don’t chip, rust or flake. Heavy-duty welded construction is enhanced with a bidirectional knurled tread that’s skid resistant and won’t wear off. Sections are 36" wide in 4', 5', 6' and 8' lengths with custom sizes available.
Swash Bidet Seats
As seen at the San Jose Abilities Expo: The Swash system fits most existing toilet fixtures and then delivers cleansing water at the push of a button on the remote control. All Swash models offer posterior and anterior cleansing, adjustable water pressure, aerated wash spray, self-cleaning nozzles, and a gentle-close seat and lid. Deluxe models also offer adjustable water pressure, water heating, heated seats and a warm air dryer, among other features, to maximize users’ independence in the bathroom.
Escape Plus Bathtub
A redesigned curved door, control switches and faster drains are among the improvements in this new version of the Escape Plus, a walk-in bathtub that now allows the user to slide directly into the tub and easily close the door while seated. The new design also offers greater seat height and width, along with a standard heated seat, eight water jets and extra depth for full body soaking. Control switches now have air buttons that are easier to read and reach.