Hygiene & Toileting System (HTS)
- Proper positioning can be crucial to successful toileting, for child and
parents, and Rifton’s HTS strives to provide that optimal positioning.
- Open seat
facilitates proper cleaning,
and an adjustable headrest
makes showering easier.
entire system is designed to
be easy to keep clean, and it
can be used on, over or off a
standard or elongated toilet.
Adjusts as the child grows.
SureHands Lift & Care Systems
Lifting and transferring from bed to wheelchair,
toilet, bathtub, etc., can be potentially dangerous
for both the person transferring and the
caregiver who’s assisting. SureHands offers a
range of safe, efficient lifting systems that can
be tailored to the environment and the wheelchair
user’s abilities. Lifts include ceiling track
systems, portable motor options, mobile floor
units, pool lifts and wall lifts plus a shower/bathing trolley. Some lifts can be self-operated
for even greater independence.
Who couldn’t use an extra hand when
wrangling groceries, kids, laptops and more
into the house? Open Sesame’s door opening
systems release and open locked or unlocked
doors, pause to allow exiting or entering, then
close automatically and return the door to its
locked position. The door remains free swinging
for manual use. If you need more time to get
through the doorway, just push the remote
control button again, and the door stays open
as long as you choose.
Maddak / SP Ableware
Adjustable Transfer Bench
- Designed for consumers with lower-extremity weakness or difficulty standing for any length of time.
- Facilitates getting into and out of the bathtub.
- Bench is height adjustable (15" to 23"), and legs can be adjusted in .25" increments.
- Legs, back and arm are removable for easy transporting and a more compact storage footprint.
- The easy-to-assemble (without tools) system features a built-in soap tray, a shower spray holder and a slit for the shower curtain.
Clarke Health Care Products Inc.
- Thanks to a subtle glow-in-the-dark feature, the Safety Glo is easy to locate at night.
- Any time of the day, the bedrail helps users to reposition or transfer into and out of bed, or to stand.
- It fits single to king-sized mattresses, and installs without needing tools.
- The glow feature recharges via room or window light, but isn’t bright enough to disturb sleep.